Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-16-2010, 08:51 AM   #57
CARDU

Drives: Black
Looks like transformer, Im not feeling it
CARDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:13 AM   #58
shevyman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireresq157 View Post
are they paying for it to be fixed ? If not have you talked to a lawyer?
no they are not paying for it and not yet. i am still looking for one who can help me on my budget. it sucks but having this done over made me and my father both broke.

but i did talk to one who said whit my evidence i have this cased bagged. but i dont want to go with out a lawyer cause i am dumb with english and have no clue about big words. lol
shevyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:26 AM   #59
scaldedchevy
WITWIKI

Drives: 2010 Yellow v6
Send a message via Yahoo to scaldedchevy
brother if i see in the news where you tripped out and walked into that shop and slaughtered everybody....I will understand. good god man, i would be insane with rage. i have never seen anything like that.
scaldedchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:49 AM   #60
fireresq157

Drives: 1997 SS & 2010 2SS/RS
try this link could not hurt making a few phone calls.
http://probonolawyers.org/index.cgi?state=CA
fireresq157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:18 PM   #61
Blakout

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS NPP
Man that is crazy. I've never ever seen anything like this. How long have they been in business? Surely the shop would have closed down now or been sued so many times that they'd go bankrupt.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:01 AM   #62
shevyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakout View Post
Man that is crazy. I've never ever seen anything like this. How long have they been in business? Surely the shop would have closed down now or been sued so many times that they'd go bankrupt.
well the sad thing is i did not do my research and let the guy take my car. i was excited cause it was something new for me. so after a few weeks of him having my car i started to hear bad things. but i just figured a few people who hate him or maybe he did somehting wrong and learned his lesson. also to find out down the line he has been sued and shut down but open under a new name and different location. sooo long story short i am not the first and yes it really does suck.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:02 AM   #63
shevyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireresq157 View Post
try this link could not hurt making a few phone calls.
http://probonolawyers.org/index.cgi?state=CA
thank you. i Appreciate all the help from all the camaro5 family for giving me advice and looking out for me.

never have i seen such caring people on a forum. glad to be a camaro5 member
Old 02-18-2010, 07:03 AM   #64
shevyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaldedchevy View Post
brother if i see in the news where you tripped out and walked into that shop and slaughtered everybody....I will understand. good god man, i would be insane with rage. i have never seen anything like that.
trust me it has came into mind but i am better walking away and enjoying life. if i do that then i will never see my camaro again
Old 02-18-2010, 07:05 AM   #65
bmwdon
I refuse to go smurfy

Drives: 2009 Challenger SRT8, 2010 Camaro
sorry to hear you got screwed man, I was curious what was going on as I read from the beginning, and the first 10+ posters were talking about how great it looked...I'm thinking, are they just trying to be nice? the gaps are rediculous. I've seen this in the hemi community too, one of the first widebody flat black challengers were butchered by somebody that was supposed to be super hot in the mod game, and it looked good on the outside, but then shot from under the fenders showed wood screws used, foam chunks to hold panels out to look right...was a total snow job. Guy had to get his car back and get another shop to fix it all. So you aren't the first, and certainly won't be the last to get bent over like this. Hope it comes out looking perfect this time around and they treat your car right!!

-Bill...the Camaro was my wifes, now she's got a minivan
Challenger- 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger D1 Supercharger: 10.895 @ 126.720 MPH
bmwdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:22 AM   #66
shevyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwdon View Post
sorry to hear you got screwed man, I was curious what was going on as I read from the beginning, and the first 10+ posters were talking about how great it looked...I'm thinking, are they just trying to be nice? the gaps are rediculous. I've seen this in the hemi community too, one of the first widebody flat black challengers were butchered by somebody that was supposed to be super hot in the mod game, and it looked good on the outside, but then shot from under the fenders showed wood screws used, foam chunks to hold panels out to look right...was a total snow job. Guy had to get his car back and get another shop to fix it all. So you aren't the first, and certainly won't be the last to get bent over like this. Hope it comes out looking perfect this time around and they treat your car right!!
yeah i know what you mean. plenty people have told me i am not the first. also i am not sure if they were being nice or taking it as the car would look nice if it was done right. lol

also these pics are up on other forums to. i am surprised the challenger isnt on here.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:49 AM   #67
bmwdon
I refuse to go smurfy

Drives: 2009 Challenger SRT8, 2010 Camaro
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showth...ht=topo&page=3

There were some real nasty pics on the 1st page, but they are gone for some reason. So here's a little taste on page 3. The guys is known as Topo, and we've all seen pics of some of his work and it looks great! Hell, even the outside of the challenger looks good from afar, but you get up close and underneath, it looks like a complete mess, everybody has their side of the story I guess

-Bill...the Camaro was my wifes, now she's got a minivan
Challenger- 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger D1 Supercharger: 10.895 @ 126.720 MPH
bmwdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:26 PM   #68
chrisgalles
TEXAS FIGHT!

Drives: Awesome
That is a f'n tragedy. I wasn't aware that this had happened. I had seen pics of the kit but never anything up close. I would be whoopin' some ass.
chrisgalles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #69
driyac

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
So bumping this since it was on jalopnik
Old 08-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #70
slick rick
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by driyac View Post
So bumping this since it was on jalopnik