Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 04-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #15
spunk
Delivered 6/2/2009

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Today I saw more camaros in one day than I have in the last year.they all look sooo good.problem being ,smile when your driving wow.. were is the love lol.
spunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:25 PM   #16
RS Orange Crush

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS IOM
Smile OR Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk View Post
Today I saw more camaros in one day than I have in the last year.they all look sooo good.problem being ,smile when your driving wow.. were is the love lol.
headed down the OR coast Sunday from Washington, will make Bandon before nightfall Sunday. If I see you out there I will be sure to smile.
RS Orange Crush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:16 PM   #17
sleddog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTWLSS View Post
U

What was her name back then? I'm part of the Bolz family. Most anyone who grew up there back then, if not related, definitely knew people In common.
Last name then was Langil, she says she remembers a Bolz road by the school that all the smoker would go to to smoke. But don't remember anyone by that name.
sleddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:05 PM   #18
HTWLSS
Camaro Disciple

Drives: Camaro, Chevelle, Corvette...
Send a message via MSN to HTWLSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleddog View Post
Last name then was Langil, she says she remembers a Bolz road by the school that all the smoker would go to to smoke. But don't remember anyone by that name.

Yup, same name, but not associated with the smokers. My Gramps dedicated that road to the public many years ago so they named it after him.
When I was in H.S. in the eighties a bunch of us loaded coolers full of water balloons and water bombed the off campus smokers one morning. Many got suspended for it. It was always a battle to get the teen smokers away from the front of the school.

http://modernclassicsauto.com
'68 Chevelle Malibu Coupe; '67 Chevelle Wagon; '99 Convertible Camaro SS #0069; '07 Z06; '06 Silverado Crew Cab 2500 4x4 dually; '14 Sonic RS Hatchback
HTWLSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:38 AM   #19
spunk
Delivered 6/2/2009

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I have lived here all my life also.family in talent go back forever,prospect,wagner,creek.I grew up in a shop in medford that did all the work on the state and local police cars and it was the place for everyone to hang.the pit of manhood (not being rude but from were I was being a young kid it was funny listing to it)you cant imagine how crazy it was,and now my dad wonders what happened to me lol.why I still play with cars.
spunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:01 PM   #20
sleddog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk View Post
I have lived here all my life also.family in talent go back forever,prospect,wagner,creek.I grew up in a shop in medford that did all the work on the state and local police cars and it was the place for everyone to hang.the pit of manhood (not being rude but from were I was being a young kid it was funny listing to it)you cant imagine how crazy it was,and now my dad wonders what happened to me lol.why I still play with cars.
Sounds to me it was a good way to bring up a boy, in shop with trucks and cars. Wish we could have all been that lucky. My dad was a timber faller for 20 years and never wanted me in the woods with him, say it was not safe. At the time didn't aggree but now i'm way older, i agree with him.

I love that part of the state, seem to always go back there and visist when ever I leave this state for a few week.
sleddog is offline   Reply With Quote