Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 05-27-2010, 04:54 PM   #15
navyflyer72

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS 6spd, BLK/CYB GRY
just like the on the internet, notes left on your car are their way of being a tough guy. He probably is out telling all his buddies how he told off a Camaro owner because ________ (insert reason: cut me off in traffic, stole his girlfriend, looked WAAAYYYY too cool in his Camaro, etc) haha

At least he didn't key your car or flatten you tire, that would have required I parachute for me to return safely to earth... even if it was your car (I get riled up for other Camaro owners when stuff happens to them).
Old 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #16
Phase V
Summer

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM w/ Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to Phase V Send a message via Yahoo to Phase V Send a message via Skype™ to Phase V
if i need to park my baby in a garage i park by the cameras if there are any so at least i can hunt the douchebag down

Restoring or need parts for a Chevy. Look no further than Don's East Coast Restorations
Phase V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:11 PM   #17
mpsheedy
2010AQUABLUE

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Aqua Blue/white stripes
F'N A**holes No body has any respect anymore. I got a door ding on mine and I park out in NOWWHERE territory. ASSWIPES!!!!
mpsheedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:14 PM   #18
SumToyRacing

Drives: Red 2010 LT1 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpsheedy View Post
F'N A**holes No body has any respect anymore. I got a door ding on mine and I park out in NOWWHERE territory. ASSWIPES!!!!
I had that happen to me too. But then a week later, I hit a deer with my baby so now all of the damage is getting taken care of at once, door ding included. Blessing in disguise I suppose as all of it is being covered under my insurance for the deer incident.

Mine [8/10/2009] - 1LT RS / Victory Red / Black Interior
SumToyRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:02 AM   #19
jmcbeth
THR 2SS/RS Supercharged

Drives: 1st and 5th Gen Camaros
I think it was someone named "Ass", whose day was made when they saw your beautiful 2010 Camaro and they wanted to thank you.
jmcbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:23 PM   #20
Schlok

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #397 2022 ZL1 #1799
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeRidesAlone View Post
i got a note like that for parking in someones spot in my cousins neighborhood that has no assigned parking lol they bitched then at the end the said ps nice car. lol
Yeah we don't have assigned spots but I park in essentially the same spot every day/night, so I don't know what the deal could be. Some people park where there are not spots and they apparently don't get bothered...all has been well lately, I am putting my K&N CAI on this week, arrives Wednesday.
Schlok is offline   Reply With Quote