Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-27-2010, 02:25 AM   #43
elcamino85

Drives: 1985 chevy el camino
Man people like that makes me feel ashamed to be 20. They show no reflect trying to prove they have marbles. Nice comeback though.
elcamino85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:00 AM   #44
super60
Built with Pride "Oshawa"

Drives: 2011 Chev Silverado Z71 Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by sangerbanger58 View Post
Man I almost did that the other day In my 5thgen. Because the gas tank is on the driver side of my 4th gen. I'm but that was only the 2nd time I put gas in her
Just look at your gas gage , there is an arrow pointing to the side at which your gas tank lid is located .

Mike
Super60

In Memory of Dawson Ellert .
super60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:51 AM   #45
Orange5thGen

Drives: 2011 Convert
Send a message via Yahoo to Orange5thGen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainfield View Post
This morning I stopped at Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee. The Dunkin Donuts is in a gas station. I parked in the lot--not by the gas pumps.

As I walked out I saw a really nice black camaro at the pumps. And then all of a sudden I hear "Hey you just have a stupid toy car---I have a sexy beast"

I looked at this 19 or 20 year old and smiled and said, "Well you are going to have to move your sexy beast to another pump, because the gas cap is on the passenger side."

I got an applause from the other people around as he swore to himself and moved his car.

His camaro really was sexy beast, but I couldn't help myself. I don't have a stupid toy car --- I have an awesome toy car. A life size, fully functional hasbro car. A dream car at any age.

I love it, thanks for the post I will have to ask around about who this may have been......I know he was just trying to impress you! LOL that backfired!!! I'm pretty close to you too. AWESOME comeback, Camaro owners don't do this to each other, young, dumb and full of mommy and daddy's car......

Did you happen to get his Plate number?

P.S. GO CUBS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be at the game Aug 7th with my son for his Birthday!!! Come over and check us out for local events in the Chicago area. We just did our first annual BBQ for our local Camaro Club this past weekend.
Come see me at www.chicago5thgen.com TEAM LLT, , 2011 Covertible 1LT RS, JDM Color Shift Halo's, Showstopper Camaro Bowtie Led Mirrors, Side Markers and Engine Cover, Pace Setter Catback Exhaust, BK Coilover Kit, 21" Full Crome GM wheels, Tinted windows, I WIN BEARS Plate. Full amber ABL dash and door update with IOM interior panels.
Orange5thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:54 AM   #46
HDDAN

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 2007 HD FLSTC
The gas gauge clearly shows you what side the gas filler is on. This is true with most cars. Just because someone owns a Camaro or a Harley does not make them any thing other than a vehicle owner. If someone has ANY kind of Camaro of ANY generation and they want to be friendly and talk to me, I welcome it. Just like any motorcyclist that is friendly and wants to talk bikes. Some people are just natural born A-holes though and if your vehicle doesn't measure up to their standards, they think that this makes them better than you.
Motorcyclists used to wave to each other as a matter of course, now there is some kind of protocol for doing this. I have adapted to it, I will return a wave but I will not wave first. When I see another Camaro comming at me on the street, I give a thumbs up to the driver whether or not I see a "mail slot" or not. I do this in both my "mail slot" equipped Camaro and on my Harley FLSTC>
HDDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:20 AM   #47
Kurushio

Drives: 2011 CGM 1LT RS (M6)
Supposedly the cap is on the right for safety if you ever run out of gas on s road or something.
Kurushio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:30 AM   #48
Noturday
[Not-your-day]

Drives: 2005 Avalanche
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
You can park next to me anytime. Of course you might tell me to shut the he'll up after talking about cars so much.
sounds like me haha

why would any camaro owner dis another, maybe yellow isn't his favorite color, or he doesn't like transformers, but who cares, ITS STILL A CAMARO. i'd kill to have one, especially the 2011 black SS with orange stripes and interior package (and HUD but who's counting ) that's sitting at the local dealership, but i digress

glad you made a fool of him, he totally deserved it
Old 07-27-2010, 06:49 AM   #49
SSPower
Surely thou jivest...

Drives: 2SS/RS LS3 CGM/IOM stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainfield View Post

As I walked out I saw a really nice black camaro at the pumps. And then all of a sudden I hear "Hey you just have a stupid toy car---I have a sexy beast"
Sounds like a real goofbag.....what kind of insult is that?
SSPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:51 AM   #50
Kahdir

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
Awesome comeback!
Kahdir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:54 AM   #51
robertgss3
Super Bee

Drives: 2010 Camaro ABM and Sunrise Gold
Classic come back line, the only way it would have been better is if a video of the look on his face when you said it was able to be posted on You Tube. LOL.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=3271&pictureid=24300
robertgss3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:14 AM   #52
SS4Fun
and that it is!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/ SLP ZL575 #70
Quote:
Originally Posted by super60 View Post
Just look at your gas gage , there is an arrow pointing to the side at which your gas tank lid is located .

Mike
Super60
Learn something new everyday.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:15 AM   #53
epstein
Account Suspended

Drives: SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to epstein
Girlfriend ........ Next time you see him ....and Im sure you will.....Just look at him and smile and say ..."tool"
epstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:47 AM   #54
nvpliers

Drives: 2010 2SS RS Red Jewel Tint
Great story! Quick and witty come back!
Old 07-27-2010, 07:50 AM   #55
greenrail
Comic Curmudgeon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-2010 VW CC Sport
Now that was funny.

Can you spell "DORK",

Never bought into the "mine is bigger, better, faster, more expensive" mentality.

BRAVO OP!
Old 07-27-2010, 07:53 AM   #56
x626xBlack
ARMY of one.

Drives: 2011 Black SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock69 View Post
It amazes me how men, in particular, have this need to show their dominance over other guys. I know it's hard wired into most of you, but it's still amazing to me how this young punk, with no manners, had to put you down because he thought his car was better than yours just to make himself feel superior. Just pathetic.
ROFLMAO. It is not exactly just a man thing. Ever stand next to a Wife/GF/Date and hear them mumble when another female walks by with a fake purse (knock off), 5" heals, new boobs?
x626xBlack is offline   Reply With Quote