Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-22-2010, 07:27 PM   #127
swizz

Drives: Camaro 1SS/RS Black
It's an interesting color. In person it looks amazing, doesn't do it justice via pics.
swizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:15 PM   #128
diddiyo

Drives: .
fack it's beautiful.
diddiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #129
multiSS

Drives: 69 SS396 chevelle 2010 2ssrs camaro
I've never actually seen this color in person.
Attached Images

multiSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #130
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by formare View Post
I think we 2010 "synergy special edition" folks need a space to rant and knock gm for what they did to us....
Slap in the face.
When dodge puts out a limited colour, it stays that way......and hell no i ant no dodge fan

I love Synergy Green, putting the restrictions on it in the first place was a stupid decision, opening it up to all model is a even worse decision. Yes the colour looks amazing, it shouldve been open to all model from the start. I have an IOM and im pissed for all the people who bought it thinking it was going to be rare.
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:26 PM   #131
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by multiSS View Post
I've never actually seen this color in person.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:16 AM   #132
darksonic
madmax

Drives: ABM 2010 camaro
Earlier this year, Chevrolet introduced the Camaro Synergy Special Edition which is based off the concept displayed at the 2009 SEMA show in Las Vegas. The Synergy Special Edition is limited to a 1LT model, but the Synergy Green exterior color will be made available on all trim levels for a limited run during the 2011 model year.

“When we looked at the overwhelmingly positive reaction we received from SEMA attendees and consumers on Synergy Green, making the color available across the board was pretty much a no-brainer,” said John Fitzpatrick, Camaro Marketing Manager.

Well there you have it GM didnt lie................the Senergy Green limited edition was limited to the 1LT model only...................they stated that it would only be limited on those models.............therefore no lie was commited by General Motors...............Now for those of you who take car salesmen at their word.............without diggin a little deeper..........Come on are you for real????.........when you go to buy land, stay away from realitors with cheap land in the everglades!!!!!!! no matter what they say ......it probably might have some issues with flooding............
darksonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:38 PM   #133
brandi576

Drives: 2010 synergy green camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Slap in the face.
When dodge puts out a limited colour, it stays that way......and hell no i ant no dodge fan

I love Synergy Green, putting the restrictions on it in the first place was a stupid decision, opening it up to all model is a even worse decision. Yes the colour looks amazing, it shouldve been open to all model from the start. I have an IOM and im pissed for all the people who bought it thinking it was going to be rare.
Thank you!! you are about the only person besides the 2010sgm owners that actually feel we have a reason to be upset over this! I agree 100% that they shouldnt have put the restriction on the color in the first place, i would have an ss if they didnt, but they did and they should not have turned around and changed it for the next model year..its total b.s and im sick of people telling me i have no right to be upset because i got the green stitching that the 2011 sgm owners wont get..big freakin deal!! thats worth gm labeling it special limited edition now isnt it?!
Old 08-23-2010, 12:53 PM   #134
6bloodychunks

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
i understand people being upset about buying the 2010 synergy on the premise that it was a limited color,

and then finding out that the color will be offered again for 2011

but what i dont understand is...

why are people saying that the color should have been discontinued for 2011 ?

shouldnt i be able to buy that color if i want it?

im not trying to ruffle any feathers,

but,to me, it sounds kind of selfish when people think i shouldnt be able to have that color too,just because they already have it and wanted an SS instead.

i wasnt able to buy mine till now,or i would have got the 2010.

i am bummed out that i cant get the stitching and green interior panels on mine though,so its a compromise.

if it bothers people that much,cant they just trade in their 2010 synergy for a 2011?

everyone please be gentle yelling at me LOL

i didnt intend for these comments to piss people off
10/09/2010 - (4800) Vehicle on final destination route
10/19/2010 - (5000) delivered to dealer
11/19/2010 - (6000) delivered to customer

6bloodychunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:09 PM   #135
brandi576

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6bloodychunks View Post
i understand people being upset about buying the 2010 synergy on the premise that it was a limited color,

but,to me, it sounds kind of selfish when people think i shouldnt be able to have that color too,just because they already have it and wanted an SS instead.

i am bummed out that i cant get the stitching and green interior panels on mine though,so its a compromise.

if it bothers people that much,cant they just trade in their 2010 synergy for a 2011?

Im speaking only for myself here but i was sold the car being told that it was a limited color that would not be offered again and was only available on the 2010 1lt v6..I wasnt aware it would be offered on the 2011 ss model, now if would have known that then i would have been able to decide if i wanted to wait for it so i could have an ss in that color, but i wasnt and really loved the color and decided to get it! I m tired of people telling me i wasnt lied to, but i really dont recall a damn one of them standing there beside me when it was being sold to me, therefore dont tell me how i should feel! Im not mad that other people are able to get this color, im mad at the lies that were told to people to sell these cars! can i trade it in for an ss yes i can but am i going to no because ive been there and done that and lost money doing so!
Old 08-23-2010, 01:12 PM   #136
brandi576

Quote:

oh and by the way, congrats on your recent sgm order!
Old 08-23-2010, 01:17 PM   #137
6bloodychunks

dont get me wrong,

i can COMPLETELY understand being angry of the fact that your dealer lied to you
i dont blame you for being pissed about that.

sorry if i made you more angry than you already were.

if it was me, i would go kick that dealer in his nuggets for lying to me.

but thats just me LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi576 View Post
Im speaking only for myself here but i was sold the car being told that it was a limited color that would not be offered again and was only available on the 2010 1lt v6..I wasnt aware it would be offered on the 2011 ss model, now if would have known that then i would have been able to decide if i wanted to wait for it so i could have an ss in that color, but i wasnt and really loved the color and decided to get it! I m tired of people telling me i wasnt lied to, but i really dont recall a damn one of them standing there beside me when it was being sold to me, therefore dont tell me how i should feel! Im not mad that other people are able to get this color, im mad at the lies that were told to people to sell these cars! can i trade it in for an ss yes i can but am i going to no because ive been there and done that and lost money doing so!

Old 08-23-2010, 01:18 PM   #138
6bloodychunks

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi576 View Post
oh and by the way, congrats on your recent sgm order!
LOL hey thanks.

and sorry again if i added any grief to how you already felt.

Old 08-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #139
brandi576

Quote:
LOL hey thanks.

and sorry again if i added any grief to how you already felt.
No u didnt! just the people that tell me how i should feel about it tend to aggravate me! Make sure to post some pics of your new baby soon as u get it
Old 08-24-2010, 11:25 PM   #140
darksonic
madmax

Drives: ABM 2010 camaro
Look ....brandi.......as far as I see it GENERAL MOTORS did not lie to you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mabe your dealership (car salesman) did................ but when they say that color will be offered on the LT model in a limited edition for a limited time...........and that this color will only be available for a limited time ............... well i guess when the syngreen is pulled from the paint booths the limited time will be over...............Now if you dont like what you have ..............take it back to the dealership fill out the unhappy customer paperwork and tell your dealership you dont want the car anymore..............GM was guarenteeing your purchase for up to the first two or three months..............or you can return it no questions asked............I know that because i did it myself.................traded a yellow for an aqua blue metalic.................so now if your that uphappy ...........pissed off................and feel the way you say you feel..........then go back to the dealer or contact gm directly.............however I saw the same limited sngy green camaros as you bought ......and you can not get them that way anymore so to me that equates to a limited edition flavor.............you might not like the flavor but again it is limited............go drop the estra cash and get the SS if thats what will make u happy............
darksonic is offline   Reply With Quote