Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-18-2010, 10:51 PM   #57
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
if i get a tom tom will it get along with onstar, and if i get a garmin will they have three ways?
its a syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:37 PM   #58
Kenji

Drives: 2SS/RS M6 SW
Well since the US gov't owns GM... maybe they're monitoring all "info" via On-star just like they're monitoring all forms of communication going in and out of the US: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_war...ce_controversy
Kenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:37 PM   #59
solo40oz

Drives: My wife crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawdog1911 View Post
Dont even get me started on big brother watching us! Any screen (tv, nav) is capable of transmitting as well as watching us according to some patented two way screens from uncle sam. They could watch us back then with analog tvs and anntenas but it was fuzzy, hince the mandatory (government issued if you could not afford them) switch to digital tv. Now they can see us really clear! Thats why I moon my flat screens when i pass by them.
mmmkay

solo40oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:57 PM   #60
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Haha this happened to me yesterday it just said we have an important message from onstar i hung up cause i know its to get me to renew
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #61
Allen English
Every day is a happy day

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS BLK/BLK
Conspiracy Theory
Allen English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:12 PM   #62
AdnanHfuda

Drives: none :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravirn View Post
OMG people.

!!!
Old 09-19-2010, 05:15 PM   #63
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quick get the tin foil hat. LMFAO
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #64
bob vogel

Drives: 2010 rs ss
thanks all...i had great laugh !!!!
bob vogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:34 PM   #65
buzzy56
buzzy56

Drives: 2ss summit white L99
HI LEVEL SECURITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
Well since the US gov't owns GM... maybe they're monitoring all "info" via On-star just like they're monitoring all forms of communication going in and out of the US: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_war...ce_controversy
Probably true.Only camaro owners require such high level
monitoring.Who would you monitor if you were in charge? Your average soccer mom or your average ricer?Heck no you would go after those sneaky conniving camarao drivers.Those sneaky camaro drivers who modify their cars with aftermarket exhausts,foot well lighting,custom striping,and dont forget those aftermarket wheels,those are a real threat by their self.One cant be too careful now days.Heck who would you go after if you were in charge? Yea I thought so too.Those darn pesky camaro drivers.If I were you I would look into one of those high tech voice scramblers and speak real low and use pig Latin.That will get them screwed up for sure.
Well I gotta go now, I think I am not only being listened too but being watched also.You can never be to careful for sure.

Old 09-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #66
Kenji

Drives: 2SS/RS M6 SW
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzy56 View Post
Probably true.Only camaro owners require such high level
monitoring.Who would you monitor if you were in charge? Your average soccer mom or your average ricer?Heck no you would go after those sneaky conniving camarao drivers.Those sneaky camaro drivers who modify their cars with aftermarket exhausts,foot well lighting,custom striping,and dont forget those aftermarket wheels,those are a real threat by their self.One cant be too careful now days.Heck who would you go after if you were in charge? Yea I thought so too.Those darn pesky camaro drivers.If I were you I would look into one of those high tech voice scramblers and speak real low and use pig Latin.That will get them screwed up for sure.
Well I gotta go now, I think I am not only being listened too but being watched also.You can never be to careful for sure.

Kenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:30 AM   #67
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
I got in mine to take the family on a Sunday drive yesterday ,and when I sat in the driver's seat I heard a voice come over the radio that said " Get off me fat ass! Your killing me. Stop eating cheeseburgers and start running."

I thought that was kind of strange.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #68
Moreno1

Drives: G5.R
Well you did buy a car that was featured in the movie transformers, maybe a few select were chosen to beta test prototypes
Moreno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #69
TooCool5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LS 3.6 LLT V6 325 HP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDuck View Post
Anyone else had this happen?

I was sitting at a stop sign, with the radio turned down talking to my passenger about directions. I asked if I should turn left or right, and we talking about what street to take to the restaurant. We were stopped at the stop sign for a while because we were crossing 4 lanes of traffic.

In the middle of the conversation the radio lights up and says incoming message from OnStar. A voice came over the speaker and said something along the lines of:

My passenger and I were stunned into silence to say the least... Is this some sort of crazy coincidence, is Big Brother listening in, or are there some sort of keywords that OnStar picks up on?

Needless to say, it was creepy...
Creepy, I didn't renew OnStar.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:12 PM   #70
attymf

Drives: 2017 SS
They are listening. I was out on a date the other night and at the end of the night I was taking the girl home and she tells me to drive past her house and up the road to the beach. Well, there we are, starting to get busy and the next thing I know we hear heavy breathing. We both look at each other in stunned silence and start laughing as if we're both crazy.

So we start up again and one thing leads to another and my seat is totally reclined and she's, you know, taking care of business down there. Then, all of a sudden we hear the breathing again. I turn up the sound system and sure enough its the car.

Then we hear a voice that says "no, don't stop." She starts screaming I'm an f'n perv and she's gonna sue me if there's a video that starts going around.

Needless to say the night didn't end well and I'm getting rid of the car.
attymf is offline   Reply With Quote