Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-23-2010, 12:47 AM   #155
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
7 pages of replies, and not so much as a second post from the OP.

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:53 AM   #156
08-G35s/6MT

Drives: racecars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post

Raincloud.... what a name.
08-G35s/6MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:54 AM   #157
ss=scuba steve

Drives: 2011 1SS Cyber Gray Metallic
Quote:

LMAO, Revo you're the best bro. Happy Holidays my friend !
Old 12-23-2010, 12:57 AM   #158
mikeSS

Drives: 2015 c7
Quote:

thats what happens down at camaro5.. makes thing less boring
mikeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #159
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss=scuba steve View Post
LMAO, Revo you're the best bro. Happy Holidays my friend !
Happy holidays brotha, hope it's a good one!

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:00 AM   #160
Roddd 1SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
If you have to ask...get the BMW. When I bought my 1SS, there was no question I wanted it. If you're afraid of beautiful women asking for your number, the BMW is the way to go.
Roddd 1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:05 AM   #161
mikeSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddd 1SS View Post
If you're afraid of beautiful women asking for your number, the BMW is the way to go.
now thats highly debatable
Old 12-23-2010, 02:07 AM   #162
AZ MSCL

Drives: 2009 Challenger RT, 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeSS View Post
now thats highly debatable
That's a fact. Around here you need a Ferrari, Lambo or Bentley for that number. Jags, Lexus, BMWs, Mercs, are way too common for women looking to hookup 'round these parts. In fact, I've seen a lot more Bentley's around town for some reason. Sad thing is most of the folks that have these "luxury" cars were one paycheck away from losing it all. Lots of homes went into foreclosure in the past year. But I digress.

Anyway, I still vote for the Camaro (or any other muscle car) over a BMW (doesn't matter which one). The 1M tries too hard and I find it overly pretentious. I don't care what powertrain it has, how fast it goes or how nimble it is. Whaddya expect on a muscle car forum? OP, if it feels right, buy what you want.

OP? OP? OP come back...

Quote:
If you're afraid of beautiful women asking for your number, the BMW is the way to go.

BTW, what does that mean exactly? The BMW will chase them away?

AZ MSCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:11 AM   #163
08-G35s/6MT

Drives: racecars
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ MSCL View Post
That's a fact. Around here you need a Ferrari, Lambo or Bentley for that number. Jags, Lexus, BMWs, Mercs, are way too common for women looking to hookup 'round these parts. In fact, I've seen a lot more Bentley's around town for some reason. Sad thing is most of the folks that have these "luxury" cars were one paycheck away from losing it all. Lots of homes went into foreclosure in the past year. But I digress.

Anyway, I still vote for the Camaro (or any other muscle car) over a BMW (doesn't matter which one). The 1M tries too hard and I find it overly pretentious. I don't care what powertrain it has, how fast it goes or how nimble it is. Whaddya expect on a muscle car forum? OP, if it feels right, buy what you want.

OP? OP? OP come back...
BUT, You can have one million horsepower, but if the conditions aren't all right, then it's all a waste. The bimmer actually has more "usable" power at your disposable that you can tap into without losing your license in 8 seconds...
08-G35s/6MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:20 AM   #164
AZ MSCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08-G35s/6MT View Post
BUT, You can have one million horsepower, but if the conditions aren't all right, then it's all a waste. The bimmer actually has more "usable" power at your disposable that you can tap into without losing your license in 8 seconds...

It's not all about power. If it looks like a monkey flying backwards down the road... Never mind. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:26 AM   #165
mikeSS

Quote:

OP? OP? OP come back...

Quote:

BTW, what does that mean exactly? The BMW will chase them away?
what i was saying is that any nicer car can get a lady interested at least for me and my age group. personally i believe bmw are much more of a classy car. if i was maybe 35 years old i would take a m5 over a z/28. simple as that.
i have a 2011 bmw and a 2010 camaro and they are different cars for sure. but both can pick up girls at my age.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:18 AM   #166
AZ MSCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeSS View Post
what i was saying is that any nicer car can get a lady interested at least for me and my age group. personally i believe bmw are much more of a classy car. if i was maybe 35 years old i would take a m5 over a z/28. simple as that.
i have a 2011 bmw and a 2010 camaro and they are different cars for sure. but both can pick up girls at my age.
I don't know what your age is however, just a tip, don't ever verbalize the word "classy." Sayin' "classy" ain't classy. And if you're pickin' up chicks because they like the expensive car a lot, you probably want to steer away. They can be high maintenance. I'd rather meet a nice woman while driving a beater (if I weren't married).

I've seen tons of guys trying to pretend they're something they're not, in the Army and around town, spending every nickle they have going towards an expensive car they can barely afford (and clothes). If that doesn't apply to you, good for you. My Challenger is a chick magnet and I've had my share of 'em asking for rides (I was hoping it was me but it was probably the car...). Round here if you want to play the game, driving an expensive car, wearing nice clothes, etc., you have to be ready to put out - money wise. Money talks and bullshit walks. Scottsdale is a get away for the rich and famous - jets, Bentley's and big houses. And big money. I'm not one of them, just managed to find an older home in a nice neighborhood at the right time. It's kind of a sleeper town. Lots of women flock here looking for a wealthy guy to latch onto. There's more silicone here than... um, Silicone Valley.

My money's still on the Camaro. And chicks that like Camaro's or any other muscle car out there. Or Harley's.

Old 12-23-2010, 04:32 AM   #167
mikeSS

Quote:
I don't know what your age is however, just a tip, don't ever verbalize the word "classy." Sayin' "classy" ain't classy. And if you're pickin' up chicks because they like the expensive car a lot, you probably want to steer away. They can be high maintenance. I'd rather meet a nice woman while driving a beater (if I weren't married).

I've seen tons of guys trying to pretend they're something they're not, in the Army and around town, spending every nickle they have going towards an expensive car they can barely afford (and clothes). If that doesn't apply to you, good for you. My Challenger is a chick magnet and I've had my share of 'em asking for rides (I was hoping it was me but it was probably the car...). Round here if you want to play the game, driving an expensive car, wearing nice clothes, etc., you have to be ready to put out - money wise. Money talks and bullshit walks. Scottsdale is a get away for the rich and famous - jets, Bentley's and big houses. And big money. I'm not one of them, just managed to find an older home in a nice neighborhood at the right time. It's kind of a sleeper town. Lots of women flock here looking for a wealthy guy to latch onto. There's more silicone here than... um, Silicone Valley.

My money's still on the Camaro. And chicks that like Camaro's or any other muscle car out there. Or Harley's.
well done.. nothing more to say
Old 12-23-2010, 04:57 AM   #168
lexlueger

Drives: V10 BMW M5, Supercharged 2SS/RS
Kill this thread...............................please
IW 8 RIB PULLEY W/ OD COG REARS
NX EXPRESS/NANO KIT

KDI HEAT EXCHANGER/ROTOFAB RESERVOIR
CIRCLE D 2800 TC/FLEX PLATE/ADM TRANS COOLER
DSS DRIVESHAFT/1400 HP AXLES
EATON TRUETRAC -LPE 3.27 GEARS