Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 02-09-2011, 10:56 PM   #29
La Petite Cajun

Drives: My chauffeur drives a Black SS RS
Okay, It seems like everyone is getting upset/ confused. We are all on the same side, just trying to make some bad ass shits for the club! I agree that it should be one shirt design because we want to "look like a group." It isn't a competition, just a fun thing to make for the get-together! No one should stress about it, we can keep everyone posted on the thread and once the design gets out we can take orders, just keep checking in!
La Petite Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:10 PM   #30
La Petite Cajun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORJAK View Post

I'm also checking to see if I can get this design on black or gray shirts and have the Camaro the color you order. (If this is what the majority want.)

*this is what I had posted on OUR Facebook page and our Cajun
Camaro Club social group page

Personally I think that all of the shirts should be the same color, it will be easier for the printers to make them and some colors may not look as good with certain color ink... (navy & with black lettering won't show up well) I think that the shirts should be black or white, and we should go with in2thefyr2001's idea and put the owners color in ink on the chest or use it throughout the design somehow.

I do like that we have something to work with, and I am drawing a few rough sketches to help with the idea process. As of right now I don't think that it has the "wow factor" that it should have. (when you drive by a parking lot full of bad ass camaros there is a big "wow factor" it should be the same with the shirts) Just a bit of constructive criticism...
Old 02-09-2011, 11:23 PM   #31
La Petite Cajun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun2010 View Post
i think we should put all the designs we come up with on here and vote, i think it would be crazy if everybody just starts making their own design shirt

thoughts? seems like everybody wants to make, which is cool, but lets get 1 good design and go from there

I agree with you, the easier the better.
I doubt anyone should be concerned with money at this point but I think the easiest way to collect would be at one of the meets, just a suggestion. (for those that live further away we could figure out another way, but i'm sure it will be fine)
Old 02-10-2011, 01:37 AM   #32
CAP'N B
Cajun Mariner

Drives: 10 Camaro SS/RS 15 Camaro Z/82 AGM
I like the design Russ did but would add shrimp, crab, Redfish and maybe an oil well or rig. La produces more seafood than MS, AL, FL put together and more than TX by itself.We do provide a lot of the oil that makes the 93 octane gas to run our cars, and I'm proud of that also. I know it's alot, and I appreciate the effort. I would like 1XL 1LG to wear to C5 Fest and Oshawa. Thanks!

CAP'N B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:15 AM   #33
y2k king

Drives: 2011 ss camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAP'N B View Post
I like the design Russ did but would add shrimp, crab, Redfish and maybe an oil well or rig. La produces more seafood than MS, AL, FL put together and more than TX by itself.We do provide a lot of the oil that makes the 93 octane gas to run our cars, and I'm proud of that also. I know it's alot, and I appreciate the effort. I would like 1XL 1LG to wear to C5 Fest and Oshawa. Thanks!
+1 on the shrimp and fish idea...oil rig is still a sore subject.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:11 AM   #34
BLACK10

Drives: 2010 CAMARO. 10.04@133mph, 1.4 60'
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k king View Post
+1 on the shrimp and fish idea...oil rig is still a sore subject.
99% of la people work in the oilfield
BLACK10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:43 AM   #35
tlc9193
The Original

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Send a message via Skype™ to tlc9193
And some of us even work for BP.
LETHAL RACING Phase V, "ECS Supercharger, Nightfury cam, Methanol Injected, Dual Fuelpumps, Kooks Headers with Hi Flow Cats, 3'' Catback Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom Tune, H & R Drop Springs,Barton Ind. STS 773 RWHP.
tlc9193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:02 AM   #36
in2thefyr2001
LT1FUN

Drives: 2022 LT1 Satin Steel Metallic
I'll make you laugh how about a camaro with a crawfish driving giving a "claws up" out of the window. LOL
in2thefyr2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #37
trixienurse

Drives: 2010 cyber grey metallic 2LT RS
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by in2thefyr2001 View Post
I'll make you laugh how about a camaro with a crawfish driving giving a "claws up" out of the window. LOL

trixienurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:55 AM   #38
riverrat1

Drives: 2010 1lt rs
I think we should use the pic trixienurse has of the grill and put CCC in the grilll and use that for a logo on front pocket and have a picture on the back. Just a thought.
riverrat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:36 AM   #39
Brent0228
brent0228

Drives: 2010 Hennessey Camaro
Good idea riverrat1. I'm on board with the design sounds really good.
Brent0228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:27 PM   #40
La Petite Cajun

I do agree that some of us work in the oil field but that isn't what makes us cajun, its just an occupation. Also keep in mind that the front of a camaro isn't going to look the same as it does in a regular picture. Most lines from a regular picture need to be double lined to make it work for a shirt...
Old 02-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #41
CAP'N B
Cajun Mariner

Drives: 10 Camaro SS/RS 15 Camaro Z/82 AGM
Well a Camaro, a crawfish and an alligator, with swamp doesn't make me Cajun either, Family, and where I live and was raised makes me Cajun, but we not gonna leave that out, also the fleur de lis is part of our french heritage and also a religious symbol that is part of who we are also. I want to see you ride that camaro without the petroleum products that fuel it and make the tires. I hope nobody takes this as being mean, I'm just saying.

CAP'N B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:04 PM   #42
y2k king

Drives: 2011 ss camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAP'N B View Post
Well a Camaro, a crawfish and an alligator, with swamp doesn't make me Cajun either, Family, and where I live and was raised makes me Cajun, but we not gonna leave that out, also the fleur de lis is part of our french heritage and also a religious symbol that is part of who we are also. I want to see you ride that camaro without the petroleum products that fuel it and make the tires. I hope nobody takes this as being mean, I'm just saying.
are we sensitive today???