Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 06-06-2011, 10:03 PM   #5685
brads 1ss

Drives: 2010 VR 1SS / RS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue70SS View Post
"Dents by Hand" in Boulder ....... Used them twice and amazing work sums it up and fair price to boot.

Do you have a phone number ?

Thanks want to get it fixed before a trip to Vegs and San Diago over 4 th of July
brads 1ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:23 AM   #5686
Commit and Conquer

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commit and Conquer View Post
Im selling my stock wheels and tires. Id like to sell them locally if possible. The wheels are clean, no scuffs, the tires have less than 1800 miles on them. Larry can confirm that they still have the nubs. Asking $900. Pm me if interested.
FYI...I'll sell the tires and wheels as a package or I'll break them up if someone just wants the wheels or the tires. PM me if interested.

Manley Crank, Wiseco Pistons, Compstar H Beam Rods, ARP Main/Studs, Copper Treated "hi boost" head gaskets, FI Cam & Ported Heads w/Manley Extreme Duty Valves, Lunati Link Bar Lifters, Fuel System w/LPE Dual pumps, Twin Fuel Feed line/Single return w/ boost reference regulator, NW 102mm TB, 10-Rib ASP custom pulley kit, Twin RX Catch Cans, Roto Fab CAI, TSP Stainless Headers, Spec Twin Disc P-Trim Clutch, DSS Level 5 Axles, Eibach and BMR Full suspension
Commit and Conquer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:14 AM   #5687
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcwby View Post
I waited until insurance paid for it.

Right Larry, you live for bikini controversy. As this pic shows, Larry looks like Ron Howard (or should I say, Larry Flint) directing all the action!! Sorry Larry, if I'm going under the bus, I'm taking you with me. And you too Garth, you took the pic!!

Attachment 248985
Don If you notice i am very close to you and had excluded the nasty ho girls from the actual view... I was just taking a pic of you with a big grin on your face...just sayin Here is what I got when I took that pic.
Attached Images

418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:16 AM   #5688
2010 SS RS

Quote:
FYI...I'll sell the tires and wheels as a package or I'll break them up if someone just wants the wheels or the tires. PM me if interested.
Pepper is wanting a set of rear Wheels only...I will let her know you might have some for her.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
Old 06-07-2011, 10:12 AM   #5689
ud_lose

Drives: '04 Ford F250 6.0L/'69 vette LS6
Are they the polished wheels?
Old 06-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #5690
Commit and Conquer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ud_lose View Post
Are they the polished wheels?
Here is a pic!
Name:  wheels.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  17.6 KB

Manley Crank, Wiseco Pistons, Compstar H Beam Rods, ARP Main/Studs, Copper Treated "hi boost" head gaskets, FI Cam & Ported Heads w/Manley Extreme Duty Valves, Lunati Link Bar Lifters, Fuel System w/LPE Dual pumps, Twin Fuel Feed line/Single return w/ boost reference regulator, NW 102mm TB, 10-Rib ASP custom pulley kit, Twin RX Catch Cans, Roto Fab CAI, TSP Stainless Headers, Spec Twin Disc P-Trim Clutch, DSS Level 5 Axles, Eibach and BMR Full suspension
Old 06-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #5691
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire Wolf View Post
Hey did you hear the one about the Polish chick in the bikini?

Divorce Sale posted from eBay...
Lets Compare Spec:
2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Soon To Be Ex-Wife

Muscle Car
Pretentious Witch

SS Model
Snob Model

High Performance Motor
Motor Mouth Low performance brain

Extraordinary Acceleration
Wants Reparations

6.2L LS3 V8 producing 426 hp @ 5900 rpm
36 27 39 @ 5”8’

Produces 420 lb·ft at 4600 rpm
Produced My Kids

6-Speed Manual Transmission
1-Speed... Slow

Active Fuel Management
Active Micro Management

Independent Four-Wheel Suspension System
Fully Dependant Decision Making System

StabiliTrak electronic stability/traction control
Unstable & No Control

Competitive/Sport modes
Vindictive Modus Operandi

Launch Control
Launches argument at every opportunity

6 Standard Air Bags
Mother In Law Windbag

RS Appearance Package
Gave Up on Appearance

RS-Specific Taillamps and Wheels
used rear end needs clearence lights

Spoiler
Spoiled

HID Headlamps with Integrated Halo Rings
Devil Horns Glowing red eys and sags in all the wrong places

Variable-Rate Power Steering
Variable-Rate Bitch Mode

Throaty Exhaust
Throating Nothing Ever

Precision Handling
Loose on entry

Under 10k Miles
Over 10k Miles

Supercar Performance
Winning Drama Performance

Neon Trim Lighting Color Matched To Interior
Carpet does not match the drapes

16 cty/24 hwy mpg
2 hours between Tim Hortons

Rally Stripe package in inferno orange
Baby Stripe package-in Stretch Mark White

Competitive/Sport modes
Passive/Aggressive Modes

Brembo Four Piston Disc Brake Systems
Doesn’t Know when To Stop

Two Tone Leather Interior
To Tan Leather Exterior

Never had any problems
Too Many to list

Full Onboard Diagnostic System OBD-II
Unable to Diagnose Problem

Rack and Pinion Steering
Armpit Rack
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:30 AM   #5692
Commit and Conquer

Quote:
Here is a pic!
Attachment 249599
Does anyone know if the front wheels will fit on the back of the car for a spare? I was asked the question and wasn't 100% sure. I know the offsets are different but seems as though they would fit.

Any help would be appreciated.

Old 06-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #5693
Commit and Conquer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
Pepper is wanting a set of rear Wheels only...I will let her know you might have some for her.
Thanks Larry...let me know!

Old 06-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #5694
2010 SS RS

Saw Joe today in Pueblo.. Thanks for lunch...
Old 06-07-2011, 10:49 PM   #5695
Commit and Conquer

Quote:
Saw Joe today in Pueblo.. Thanks for lunch...
You bet Larry! Thanks again for getting me in contact with Randy and Pepper.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:50 PM   #5696
Commit and Conquer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan View Post
Larry that's not nice mocking the fact YOU HAD TO DRIVE down to see him cause he's without Camaro. Man you say I bust Ba**s

Old 06-07-2011, 11:30 PM   #5697
Hulk

Drives: 2011 Synenergy Green 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan View Post
Larry that's not nice mocking the fact YOU HAD TO DRIVE down to see him cause he's without Camaro. Man you say I bust Ba**s
I have my Camaro in Pueblo and Joe can see it when he wants to if he needs a Camaro fix. How much longer on your car Joe?
Old 06-07-2011, 11:43 PM   #5698
pumpkinrancho
COMPULSIVE CAMARO OWNER

Drives: 18 ZLE,14 2ssrs,96,73 RS LT,69&67
Quote:
Don If you notice i am very close to you and had excluded the nasty ho girls from the actual view... I was just taking a pic of you with a big grin on your face...just sayin Here is what I got when I took that pic.
I can not believe two self respecting camaro owners would let that terrible monte carlo park by them.

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro