Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 05-31-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
gglefty

My Camaro SS. The best buying experience with BeckyD in Rodgers Chevrolet

Ok, so I go to about six dealers in Atlanta area trying to find a Camaro. Typical experience... haggling, guy doesn't call me back, priced too high, given false information about allocations.. I know more than they do about Camaros, and so on and so on....

Then, I find BeckyD on this forum. I'm a little hesitant at first given I've never bought a car from someone I haven't physically met, but I see all the reviews, call her, talk to her, and get things started.

Here are a few examples of my experience:
1. Immediate allocation, got my car built and shipped in a little over 4 weeks!!!!!!
2. Customized order, even helped me change it because I changed my mind. I felt so bad, Becky, but you made it happen.
3. Helped me track it even while on rail; she sent me updates every day! Are you kidding me?
4. answered all my questions in a matter of minutes, even after hours!!!
5. She Contacted a dealer in the area and made it super easy to pick-up. I just showed up and they gave me the keys!!!! (Love it, no haggling)
6. She even registered me for OnStar so I just had to call and activate it. The Onstar lady greeted me by my name first time I called. Sweeeet.

I could go on and on. She made me feel like I was the only customer in the World, and even more than a customer. I felt like I was dealing with someone from my family, and boy do I have a close family.

Becky, you are seriously heaven sent, and I'm not even religious. Not only best car buying experience, easily best customer service experience. Better than my realtor, my doctor, everyone.

For whomever reads this from Chevrolet, please do a reality show like Undercover Boss and promote Becky to CEO. If you do, I'm buying GM stock again.

Becky, please keep up the amazing work. I will tell anyone I can about you. You made my dream car possible!!
Old 05-31-2011, 11:59 PM   #2
panther2469

Drives: 2011 2SS RS SIM Litho # 193
We love Becky
Old 06-01-2011, 07:14 AM   #3
gstev

Drives: 2012 SS Camaro convertible
I spoke with her and she is wonderful. AGREED!!!
Becky can go around the country and make a fortune teaching sales people how to sell and act.
GM needs to start this new position with Becky.
gstev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:38 AM   #4
baskethead

Drives: 15 Z06

Greg
baskethead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:42 AM   #5
lsuguy

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Agreed! My car ships from her sometime this week. She made the whole deal painless. I would recommend her to anyone.
lsuguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #6
BlueDragonVT

Drives: 2011 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
I cannot say enough good things about Becky. She goes out of her way to make sure everything goes smooth, and to make sure you get the car you want. Outstanding.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #7
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
ANOTHER I love Becky Thread... I've been in love with her from the first time I met her... (in that brother/sister kind of way)...

Old 06-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #8
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
We love Becky! She is the best!
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:09 PM   #9
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
We love Becky! She is the best!
We need a section dedicated to these kind of threads...
Old 06-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #10
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
We need a section dedicated to these kind of threads...

The "BeckyD Rocks" subforum?
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:14 PM   #11
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by panther2469 View Post
We love Becky
+1
Old 06-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #12
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gglefty View Post
Ok, so I go to about six dealers in Atlanta area trying to find a Camaro. Typical experience... haggling, guy doesn't call me back, priced too high, given false information about allocations.. I know more than they do about Camaros, and so on and so on....

Then, I find BeckyD on this forum. I'm a little hesitant at first given I've never bought a car from someone I haven't physically met, but I see all the reviews, call her, talk to her, and get things started.

Here are a few examples of my experience:
1. Immediate allocation, got my car built and shipped in a little over 4 weeks!!!!!!
2. Customized order, even helped me change it because I changed my mind. I felt so bad, Becky, but you made it happen.
3. Helped me track it even while on rail; she sent me updates every day! Are you kidding me?
4. answered all my questions in a matter of minutes, even after hours!!!
5. She Contacted a dealer in the area and made it super easy to pick-up. I just showed up and they gave me the keys!!!! (Love it, no haggling)
6. She even registered me for OnStar so I just had to call and activate it. The Onstar lady greeted me by my name first time I called. Sweeeet.

I could go on and on. She made me feel like I was the only customer in the World, and even more than a customer. I felt like I was dealing with someone from my family, and boy do I have a close family.

Becky, you are seriously heaven sent, and I'm not even religious. Not only best car buying experience, easily best customer service experience. Better than my realtor, my doctor, everyone.

For whomever reads this from Chevrolet, please do a reality show like Undercover Boss and promote Becky to CEO. If you do, I'm buying GM stock again.

Becky, please keep up the amazing work. I will tell anyone I can about you. You made my dream car possible!!
I love what I do....
I am an enthusiast...
.and a owner....

gglefty
I am so..
..pleased you are happy!!

Becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
The "BeckyD Rocks" subforum?
I like this idea....
can it become a sticky?...