Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #15
vdevine

Drives: 2010 Black SS
As I read your post I could actually see your testicles climbing back up inside your body! Man up already and talk to him face to face! But instead you call the police and email the city manager. You put more energy into those two things and probably didn't walk over and introduce yourself when he moved in. This is the most pathetic post I've read in a couple of years. If you don't like my post, sue me noob or better yet, send me an anonymous letter.
3800 Born: 25 May VIN#12136
6000 Mine 26 June 2009
SLP Loudmouth II, NOWEEDS, BMR 1.4/1.0 Lowering Springs, Cold Air Inductions Intake, Tune, Eagle Eyes w HID, SLP "SS" Grille Insert, Pistol Grip Shifter, Hawk PC Pads, RGB Scanner, Tint, Headlight Armor, Clear Bra, 22's.
vdevine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:56 PM   #16
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdevine View Post
As I read your post I could actually see your testicles climbing back up inside your body! Man up already and talk to him face to face! But instead you call the police and email the city manager. You put more energy into those two things and probably didn't walk over and introduce yourself when he moved in. This is the most pathetic post I've read in a couple of years. If you don't like my post, sue me noob or better yet, send me an anonymous letter.
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #17
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Old 06-01-2011, 09:10 PM   #18
coolman

Quote:
The OP's thinking is what's wrong with this country these days. Instead of trying to work things out we run to the cops or threaten to sue without even trying to talk it out first. I don't get this line of thinking or even how it seems to be bred into many people these days. We have too many rules already because of people like the OP.
coolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #19
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Last summer we got my Grandpa a new mulching plug and blades for $50.

half the reason was I was sick of grass all over my FireBird.

Other reason was him bitching that a plastic plug cost $50
[he didn't check to see that it came with two new blades also.]
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:03 AM   #20
=Stephens=

Drives: 2011 LS
Quote:

My neighbor was mowing and I tried to talk to him and he continued to mow and ignored me, when he was finished he put his mower in his garage, closed the door and when I rang his doorbell he would not answer me.

If your camaro was hit with debris are you going to sit there and do nothing? And you are hit by debris from his carelessness.

The point of this is that the law enforcement blew me off to the city, and the city also blew me off and does not care. Yes, I am still pissed at my neighbor and I have tried to talk to him and that is why I sent him the letter.
=Stephens= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:02 AM   #21
vdevine

Drives: 2010 Black SS
LIAR, LIAR, YARDS ON FIRE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Stephens= View Post
I sent him a "concerned neighbor anynymous" letter. Maybe he doesn't think he is doing anything wrong. But he just moved in feb, and hopefully he gets the point. I dont want him to know its me, next thing I know, my yard is on fire. I was very polite and professional in my letter.
I didn't expect this to get even more pathetic, but it did. The testicles have completely disappeared from sight AND someone has been caught lying to Camaro5.

Your most recent post said you tried to talk to him while he was mowing, then you rang his door bell. But your earlier post said, you immediately pulled your car in the garage and called the police without mentioning you tried to talk to him. Then, "I sent him a "concerned neighbor anynymous" letter" Why would the letter be anonymous if you had tried to talk to him and ring the doorbell? I think he would know it's you unless their is another concerned neighbor we haven't heard about in this fable.

You also said, "I dont want him to know its me, next thing I know my yard's on fire." If you really had tried to talk to him on the mower and rang the doorbell, I think he knows it's you and your letter would be no longer anonymous noob and I guess your yard would be in danger. You can stop telling your fables to Camaro5 now.

For the final time, man up, grow a pair, and talk to him. PS. I am thankful that I don't have any neighbors like you.
3800 Born: 25 May VIN#12136
6000 Mine 26 June 2009
SLP Loudmouth II, NOWEEDS, BMR 1.4/1.0 Lowering Springs, Cold Air Inductions Intake, Tune, Eagle Eyes w HID, SLP "SS" Grille Insert, Pistol Grip Shifter, Hawk PC Pads, RGB Scanner, Tint, Headlight Armor, Clear Bra, 22's.
vdevine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #22
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
Maybe you're goin' 'bout this all wrong. Have you tried his wife? If ya' slip it to her good and straight, she may take your side with her hubby.
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #23
RSokie
Proud owner of Litho #195

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT/RS
That is why I live in the country.
RSokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:03 PM   #24
Lou_Dorchen

Drives: Jeep
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman View Post
The OP's thinking is what's wrong with this country these days. Instead of trying to work things out we run to the cops or threaten to sue without even trying to talk it out first. I don't get this line of thinking or even how it seems to be bred into many people these days. We have too many rules already because of people like the OP.
I agree completely.

True story: When I was 13 I was at the neighbor's house goofing off with my friend. His 18 year old brother was trying to sleep so he came out and yelled at us. So we intentionally got louder. He got so upset he threw me into a wall, breaking my arm. My parents took me to the hospital to get it set and then went to talk to the parents. Everyone was calm about it. They agreed to pay for the medical costs in full. No one got sued, there was no fighting or cursing, and no police were involved. My parents could have owned that house by suing that family into oblivion. But everyone acted like adults and the problem was solved. Instead of having two neighboring families at each others throats, we all stayed friends and it's something I laugh about now.

To the OP: If someone came to me and said my grass clippings got all over their new car and asked me nicely to give them notice before I mowed my yard so they could move their car, I would do just that. Try being an adult, a man, and being polite. You will be amazed at the results.
Lou_Dorchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:23 PM   #25
=Stephens=

Well my neighbor was mowing again and I went over and talked to him about this. He didn't know he was flinging out the side and apologized. He told me he lived in a trailer court and nobody cared there. He and I calmly disscussed this, and everything is fine. He is going to get a plastic grass deflector for his mower.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:19 PM   #26
Lou_Dorchen

Drives: Jeep
Quote:
Well my neighbor was mowing again and I went over and talked to him about this. He didn't know he was flinging out the side and apologized. He told me he lived in a trailer court and nobody cared there. He and I calmly disscussed this, and everything is fine. He is going to get a plastic grass deflector for his mower.
See how easy that was! You solved the problem with politeness and didn't have to involve the police, the government, or an attorney.
Lou_Dorchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:40 PM   #27
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
Quote:
Yeah, that's cool, but did ya' try his wife as I suggested?
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #28
=Stephens=

My wife was at work, and I wanted to resolve this. Thanks for your advice guys. Yes, I would rather not involve any 3rd parties.