Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 06-02-2011, 08:41 AM   #1
GTPprix
I hack cars.

Drives: Lots ;)
The original Dashhawk team is back with a powerful new offering!

That’s right, we’re back with an exciting new product; the DashBoss!
The DashBoss is a natural progression of where the Dashhawk would have gone (and will go!) combining one of the most popular mobile operating systems with an incredibly powerful scanning/logging/diagnostic package. Those of you who were previous Dashhawk customers know just how much everyone involved with that program tried to get new features added and out in a timely manner and this unit will be no exception so expect the DashBoss to get even more powerful over time! The DashBoss even launched with an awesome optional integrated Wideband O2! The Dashboss also has all the GM Enhanced PID's that other products dont have as well as bi directional controls for CASE relearn ETC.

White Auto & Media Services will be the sole distributor of the DashBoss (other than the manufacturer obviously) until further notice so we’ll be able to sell them at a lower price than the manufacturer to boot!

To Purchase a DashBoss please visit our website at www.whiteautoandmedia.com under the product listing of DashBoss. We have a special introductory coupon on the already low price just for Camaro 5 Members until this batch is sold out (which wont take long!)
Please PM me for the coupon code, these do go VERY fast!

To learn more about the DashBoss you can visit the Manufacturers site at www.dashboss.com and feel free to join the forums to ask any questions you may have about the product as well as get up to the minute software updates and other information.