Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-30-2011, 03:57 PM   #29
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWIweldace View Post
This is one reason I rarely visit this site anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
The OP had a valid issue sharing an experience and the consequences of that event.
All the sudden it turns into a juvenile lynch mob attacking the OP over grammar and writing skills.
A few months ago I had a mod attack me over the use of the word "bitch." WTF? Elton John had a song in the 70's that was widely acceptable at high school dances, "The Bitch is Back." He deleted my thread after I criticised him for using even more derogatory remarks than I.
Have we actually digressed that far in 40 years?
Why can't people stick to the subject matter and let the petty stuff go. Does it feel that good to sit behind your screens and keyboards ananomously attacking other members over their writing skills? Damn people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow, after reading aall the responses, I agree. Pretty sad what the forum has come to be.
Camarotoll.com
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:05 PM   #30
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWIweldace View Post
This is one reason I rarely visit this site anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
The OP had a valid issue sharing an experience and the consequences of that event.
All the sudden it turns into a juvenile lynch mob attacking the OP over grammar and writing skills.
A few months ago I had a mod attack me over the use of the word "bitch." WTF? Elton John had a song in the 70's that was widely acceptable at high school dances, "The Bitch is Back." He deleted my thread after I criticised him for using even more derogatory remarks than I.
Have we actually digressed that far in 40 years?
Why can't people stick to the subject matter and let the petty stuff go. Does it feel that good to sit behind your screens and keyboards ananomously attacking other members over their writing skills? Damn people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this has to be the widest post ever
Old 10-30-2011, 04:09 PM   #31
Blitz

Drives: 2012 CTS-V Sedan
Man, I push my tank all the time and it drives my wife crazy... if this happened to me with her in the car, I think we would kill me. No, seriously, I might get pushed off the bridge!

Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:34 PM   #32
Sevn86

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS ABM
Op I'm glad u got help. I never push my luck when it comes to gas. My dad does all the time thouh. I thought on star would do better then that. I guess not. I needed roadside assistance and Toyota was great. I was surprised how fast they got to me even though it was like 10 at night. I had a flat tire though.
Dude, you go through cars faster than I go through underware!!
1000 Initial Order 9/14/2009 - Classic Chevy Sugar Land
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 9/15/2009 - NPGV41.
2000 Order accepted by GM: 9/29/2009
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 9/30/2009 - TPW 10/26/09
3100 Sequenced:10/12/09
3300 Scheduled For Production:10/13/09
3400 Broadcast:10/22/09
3800 Produced:10/27/09
4000 Available To Ship:10/28/09
4200 Shipped:10/29/09
5000 Delivered To The Dealer:11/09/09
6000 Delivered To Customer:11/12/09
Sevn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #33
xXSilencerXx
Butter Bar!

Drives: 2011 SS, 1998 Trans Am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Camaro View Post
This. It was like, subconciously, i could not help but read it that way. It actually irritated me to the point where i felt as if i needed to post.

I feel like if i met the OP, they would be an annoying 16 year old blonde girl that talk extremely loud and is always excited about everything she says. Id prolly strangle them if we met in person.

JESUS CHRIST, please learn some correct punctuation!
Might want to take a look in the mirror Capitalization and spelling are lacking your post.

That sucks OP, I've never run out before.
xXSilencerXx is offline   Reply With Quote