Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #71
dkc5205

Drives: 2010 RJT 2LT/RS Camaro
It is all about Customer Service and being treated with respect, no matter what, Zero has the right to feel the way he does, it is all about perception and if he feels he was treated badly then thats what is important. Personally I feel that these dealers need to understand the excitement, frustration, etc and know that maybe a little extra TLC for all of us will go along ways. Poor Customer Service is NEVER acceptable in any profession:(
Old 04-26-2009, 09:37 PM   #72
Haloman1346
Banned

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Ok I wasnt goind to do this but it sounds to me like the email you sent him was a bit childish. Like your a kid in a toy store yelling at your mommy YOU WANT A TOY NOW!!!!!!

The dealer doesnt build your car, All they did was order it and try to keep your informed on the progress on it. Sometimes they get bad information and that doesnt mean you have to throw a temper over it.

You had to wait 2 weeks more, SO WHAT? You do understand that 80% if not more people here are still stuck at 1100??

LOL did you really think that emailing that message was going to do more harm than damage? If I was your dealer I would go to the GM and show it to him and request that you be hamstringed.

Keep that bullcrap up and watch them say: "here is your deposit back, goodluck in the future" OR "Sup Lee! 5k over sticker, either you pay it or somebody else."

When I call my dealer I respect the person on the phone. When I email them I show them respect. When I go to my dealer I act professional. In the long run it may pay off. If not....no damage was done.

You keep yelling at people who did their job and see how far it gets you. Its not THEIR fault. They dont have a teleportation machine there jsut get your Camaro there faster.

LOL and I love the "This is my first car buying experience and ITS NOT GOING THE WAY I WANT IT.!!!!"

Seriously bro..... you need to call your dealer and iron out the wrinkles, say your sorry and make amends.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #73
RPO_Z28

Drives: 2007 C6Z
Old 04-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #74
NUCAR

Drives: 68 big block
Consider this, my first car has been bayed and shipped 4 times. After seeing the first of these, we almost stepped on this landmine as we saw what we were looking for and in NORMAL times would have seen the long awaited prize in 10-14 days. The system is not set up to indicate quality holds or moves to another facility for BCM reflashs. The information is communicated, we all see what we want to see but confusion about the rollout along with frustration and anticipation leads to Now I want to nail someone to the wall for the way I feel
Old 04-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #75
metalman

Drives: 2000 Prelude
Zero,
I read what you wrote. You asked for feedback and I gave it. I just think lied is a little harsh so don't ask for feedback if you don't want it.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #76
Haloman1346
Banned

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroburn View Post
Ok,
at this point its just really frustrating to see people posting w/o reading what I wrote. He lied, plain and simple. He stated it was already shipped and held that point for 2 weeks while the car was never shipped. If you can't see the big deal then i'm sorry, but you weren't the one lied to.

Its amazing how I post something as an experience and I get crap from it. Hasn't anyone's mamas told them if you don't have anything nice or useful to say, don't say anything at all?
Yes my Mother told me that, but looking at the Email you sent to your dealer informs me that your Mother didnt tell ya that.

And I dont think he woke up today and said "IM GOING TO LIE TO MR. LEE TODAY....MUAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!"

Have you ever considered that he may have ordered as car for somebody else and I took 2 weeks to be shipped? Maybe he just assumed that it was going to happen with your Camaro.

And as for you making plans with a car you dont even have was your bad. Who knows what could have happened from Oshawa to Washinton, the train could have derailed with your car inside. ANYTHING could have happened.

You know how many times I've called my dealer and was misinformed about something with the Camaro? Probably more than a dozen. You car will come in time. Relax, you're damaging nobody but yourself.

Go play Mybrute.com or something while you wait like 10k other people who preordered their Camaro and havent gotten it yet.:upset:
Old 04-26-2009, 10:26 PM   #77
Zeroburn

Drives: Black '10 2SS/RS #1002
Send a message via AIM to Zeroburn
I did ask for feedback. But again as I stated over and over again I am not upset about the delay. That I understand, the car cannot come until its properly built. For some reason people keep commenting on my post regarding only the delay part.

I am upset because my dealer lied. After him telling me it shipped, which I don't see how shipped can mean anything other then shipped, I emailed him back confirming it was shipped. He then replied back that it was indeed shipped and should be here within 2 weeks.

If he would have originally told me 4-6 weeks then that would have been fine, not the most desirable date but soon none the less. It was merely that I have to now cancel a planned trip(my current car won't make it on a long trip,) and back out of a car show I gave my word i'd make.

When he told me it should ship the next week(this being 2 weeks after it was supposedly shipped,) is when, and only when I emailed him.

When a customer expresses to you that they are unhappy with something at your business it is normal practice to do what you can to make things right(all within reason of course.) He did nothing to make it right. He did not apologize for his confusion about its actual shipment, nor did he even acknowledge that he made a mistake. The only thing he did was turn around and call me rude.

I have worked in retail for 12 years. I have been running the store for 7 of those 12 years. I have dealt with upset customers of all sorts and never have I had the audacity to turn around and call one rude. If we make a mistake and upset a customer we feel obligated to make things right. Its business, when word of mouth is all you have its important to be professional with all customers.

I appreciate the feedback but it seems people only comment on something in which i'm not even upset about.

I posted in order to show my experience and in some ways vent but this has turned into something it wasn't meant to be.

Closed Thread