Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
1badtie

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
could someone help with iphone 4s?

Bought the new 4s yesterday and already messed it up i think.
i was atempting to transfer photos over from my old phone when i was done i clicked on photos on the 4s and it just shows a black screen with a grey bar at the botton and i cannot access any of my photos
anyone know how to fix this? i already turned it on/off and restored it and nothing..

2010 2SS RS --- SOLD
MODS-
Performance: BMR trailing arms & bushings | BMR Toe links | X-pipe | Muffler delete | Vmax ported throttle body | Apex "strong" MAS | Vararam CAI | Apex catch can | Kooks Headers | Kooks HF Cats | Dyno tuned by GPI 417 RWHP 409 FT-Lb
Cosmetic: painted Zl1 rockers | Zl1 grill | AAC side markers | AAC LED backup lights | windows tint | taillight tint | JDP tow hook | all emblems blacked out | LED fogs
1badtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
NYJETSFAN
El Hefe

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Wow, sorry to here that. I just got mine friday and unlike my droid it is a bit more complicated to use/understand. Go on line and see what they recommend. Too bad this expensive phone does not com with a manual.
NYJETSFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #3
1badtie

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
fixed had to call apple support and do a restore as a new phone

2010 2SS RS --- SOLD
MODS-
Performance: BMR trailing arms & bushings | BMR Toe links | X-pipe | Muffler delete | Vmax ported throttle body | Apex "strong" MAS | Vararam CAI | Apex catch can | Kooks Headers | Kooks HF Cats | Dyno tuned by GPI 417 RWHP 409 FT-Lb
Cosmetic: painted Zl1 rockers | Zl1 grill | AAC side markers | AAC LED backup lights | windows tint | taillight tint | JDP tow hook | all emblems blacked out | LED fogs
1badtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:14 AM   #4
DaBears

Drives: 2014 Subaru Forester, 2010 Equinox
This is why i Hate iphones. Photography alone is a pain. I work at walgreens and iphone owners cant use our kiosk because there is no sd card and Apple IOS software does not interface with your basic USB driver without having to go on the internet to install drivers.

Anyway, my wife has one and you have to use itunes to move and manage your pictures. Also, set up iCloud. when my wife takes a picture it automatically uploads and saves in our home computer.
DaBears is offline   Reply With Quote