Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 06-15-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
Mach

Drives: White M6 1LT RS
RS emblem headrest embroidery!?!?

I want to stop by a shop today to get this done.

Does anyone have the RS emblem in a digital format??

I've been searching around and cannot come up with anything.
Pfadt Sway Bars - FE3 Suspension - Barton Shifter - IdealG's Clutch Master Cylinder - Trifecta - Vmax TB - Vararam Intake - MACE 25mm Insulator - Plenum Insulator - Ported/Gasket Matched Intake Manifold - Rx Catchcan - AAC DRL's - 4 Pack Aux Gauges - Steering Controls - AAC Afterburners - DIY Led Sidemarkers - ZL1 Front End

Next mod: Done!
Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:52 PM   #2
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...est+embroidery
These peeps are in Colorado. This is the best and cheapest mod you can do, you'll love it!
Old 06-15-2010, 02:15 PM   #3
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
go to the above thread.....after you go by YOUR shop, and find out how much they are going to charge you......if you have the shop in the above thread do it.....it will only cost you $20 for BOTH headrests and the shipping both ways, a deal in ANYBODIES book.

Ask for PAM there.....she is the lady that actually does the work....considering you are about the same distance away from their shop.....the turn around time would be similar, start to finish including shipping time both ways, was 10 days, not to bad, and a very HIGH QUALITY JOB at that.

you can find their address about half way through the thread....but here it is for ya.

Embroidery Plus Quick PrintEmbroidery Plus Quick Print
501 West St
Pueblo, CO 81003-2366

(719) 542-0234‎

Name:  head rests.jpg
Views: 2697
Size:  65.2 KB
Old 06-15-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
Mach

Great Thanks Guys.... The shop wanted 70 dollars. So I am going to give Pam a call.

Update.. Just spoke to Pam.. Very nice lady. On my way to the post office right meow.
Pfadt Sway Bars - FE3 Suspension - Barton Shifter - IdealG's Clutch Master Cylinder - Trifecta - Vmax TB - Vararam Intake - MACE 25mm Insulator - Plenum Insulator - Ported/Gasket Matched Intake Manifold - Rx Catchcan - AAC DRL's - 4 Pack Aux Gauges - Steering Controls - AAC Afterburners - DIY Led Sidemarkers - ZL1 Front End

Last edited by Mach; 06-15-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #5
Mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
Well if GM didn't embroider SS on your SS's headrests.....YOU would be giving Pam a call too. But of course ALL SS's have embroidered headrests......ours are custom, not EVERYBODY has them.

YOU TELL HIM!!!

Old 02-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #6
Viper067

Drives: 1967 SS Camaro
Sorry jumping in late to this thread I just found it.....I had my headrest completed locally here in NC however they totally screwed them up wrong size not centered what a mess. I just spoke with Pam and have a new set of headrest covers coming her way to get mine completed. Thank you all for the thread this was a great find that I beleive is going to work out perfectly. Any instructions on how to reinstall the headrest covers that would help me a ton I took mine off over a month ago and can't remember how they go back together with the clips etc....thanks again
Viper067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:24 PM   #7
camaro5grey

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 6M
heres mine
Attached Images

camaro5grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:19 PM   #8
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
OK......WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED......the original HEADREST EMBROIDERY thread is GONE!!

OOPS!!! FOUND IT!!!! THE SEARCH BUTTON REALLY WORKS!!! LOL

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ht=RS+headrest

I had to go bump it.....damn I found it on page 6!!

Last edited by Sir Nuke; 02-23-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote