Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 04-22-2012, 07:33 PM   #9983
RS_Man

Drives: '13 Sonic RS 1.4T M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarliestMemory View Post
I need to get some author photos taken (with my car!), plus my daughter needs senior pics! I seem to remember someone here who has a Significant Other who's a photographer? Can you either PM me his info, or post a link to an online portfolio?

TIA!
Rachel's boyfriend is a photographer / editor I believe, send her a PM

If I had a camera I'd do it for ya but alas, I am cameraless it is sad. I can do some crazy edits though lol
Old 04-22-2012, 07:44 PM   #9984
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
EM- Pat said he'd be happy to do it. You can check out some of his work at www.513photography.com and he said he'd cut you a really good deal. He hasn't updated the site in a little while, but he's done some photos of me and my car as well. Those are in my photo album on my profile.

Shoot me a PM and let me know what your timeframe is and I'll send you his contact info. He may or may not be at mod day, so you guys could talk about it then too if he's there.
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:43 PM   #9985
vthokiefan
Stealthy SS

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS w Black Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Is anyone planning on going over to Indy in May for the Automobile Fest?
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214917

I had thought about going to this but just realized I'm going to be down in VA that weekend :(
3M Clear Bra, GM Strong MAF, Borla S-Type Axle-back, RX Catch Can, Pedders: Xa Coilovers, Sub-Frame / Radius Rod Inserts, BMR: Front & Rear sway bars / End links & RLCA plates, Defenderworx black bowties
vthokiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:48 PM   #9986
vthokiefan
Stealthy SS

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone's help... finished up the springs today. Love the look Hopefully will be able to get it aligned soon and take some pics! (after a good scrubbing first... little bug splattered currently )
3M Clear Bra, GM Strong MAF, Borla S-Type Axle-back, RX Catch Can, Pedders: Xa Coilovers, Sub-Frame / Radius Rod Inserts, BMR: Front & Rear sway bars / End links & RLCA plates, Defenderworx black bowties
Old 04-22-2012, 11:59 PM   #9987
driyac

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by vthokiefan View Post
Just wanted to say thanks for everyone's help... finished up the springs today. Love the look Hopefully will be able to get it aligned soon and take some pics! (after a good scrubbing first... little bug splattered currently )
Congrats man! Idk about you but my hands were destroyed the day after.
driyac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:02 AM   #9988
driyac

Anyone in the cincy area have a stock rear diffuser? I want to take one and modify it into something custom.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:25 AM   #9989
vthokiefan
Stealthy SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by driyac View Post
Congrats man! Idk about you but my hands were destroyed the day after.

Yeah the only lasting injury was that i got the palm of my hand pinched between the rear strut and lower control arm when try to get the strut out... got a nice 2" long bruise from that but good thing i had gloves on cause i prob would've needed some stitches otherwise

I've decided that any car project isn't a real project unless:
1) It takes way more time than you estimate
2) You have to make 3+ trips to the auto parts store (and one of those must be because you bought/were given the wrong part)
3) You injure yourself multiple times (with at least one drawing blood)
4) The dirt/grease on your hands/under your fingernails doesn't come off for at least a week after

I can check all these off for this one.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:09 AM   #9990
RS_Man

Drives: '13 Sonic RS 1.4T M6
Quote:

2) You have to make 3+ trips to the auto parts store (and one of those must be because you bought/were given the wrong part)
3) You injure yourself multiple times (with at least one drawing blood <-- this is a definite must)
4) The dirt/grease on your hands/under your fingernails doesn't come off for at least a week after
x2!!
Old 04-23-2012, 09:12 AM   #9991
nak3dsnake

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Yeah the only lasting injury was that i got the palm of my hand pinched between the rear strut and lower control arm when try to get the strut out... got a nice 2" long bruise from that but good thing i had gloves on cause i prob would've needed some stitches otherwise

3) You injure yourself multiple times (with at least one drawing blood)

I can check all these off for this one.

Yes, this is pretty much any given weekend of working on a car.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:22 AM   #9992
nak3dsnake

Quote:
Anyone in the cincy area have a stock rear diffuser? I want to take one and modify it into something custom.
I have a stock rear SS diffuser that I was going to modify but never got around to it.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #9993
nak3dsnake

I've go a couple welding helmets and a set of gloves I can bring but they're not mine, they're my grandpas stuff. And after the recent theft by someone who was supposed to be his friend he isn't really lending things out for other people to use.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:09 AM   #9994
driyac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Man View Post
x2!!
X3 but I have a funny one. When I was working on the front two spindle bolts
That you have to use a breaker bar for. Well on the right side I pulled upwards and when it finally broke free I slammed my head into the edge of the hold... Talk about painful.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:10 AM   #9995
driyac

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak3dsnake View Post
I have a stock rear SS diffuser that I was going to modify but never got around to it.
Sounds like you had the same idea as me? I wanted to make a custom diffuser..
Old 04-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #9996
nak3dsnake

Quote:
Sounds like you had the same idea as me? I wanted to make a custom diffuser..
For a while I wanted to make one to run dual tips with. But now with the ZL1 dual exhaust being an option next model year, I no longer have to craft one myself. Depending on how much it costs that is.

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?