Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-05-2012, 06:12 AM   #211
classicrockr
Pills are for Pansies

Drives: 2023 2SS Red Hot Vert Camaro
Mine is leaving trash...this morning my wife had a donut from Dunkin Donuts. She finished the donut, then folded up the bag & put it in the passenger door storage area!!
classicrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:18 AM   #212
linettek07

Drives: 2012 Chevy Camaro 2LS
"Hey why does your window move up and down when you open and close your door?" *cue slamming the door shut after I tell them*
Old 06-05-2012, 09:34 AM   #213
Raziel101977
2010 Transformer Edition

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow Transformer Ed.
My pet peeves are no food or drink! everything else can be wiped up but you get food or drink on the leather and I'm kicking your arse!

That and only family members are aloud in the car anyway. I don't let friends ride in mine. I guess thats why I have no friends. lol
Raziel101977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #214
rarebird

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan's camaro View Post
Is there any mechanical damage associated with closing the door with the window? Or is it just annoying that they leave their fingerprints on it?
yes there is mechanical damage by using only the glass to close the door. over time this weakens the rollers and tracks and then you have a floppy window. anyone familuar with the second gen f-bodies knows this..once the window starts to flop around its not going to seal properly when the door is closed. in worst case I have seen people slam a frameless door by the glass and the glass out of position just as the door slams and the glass shatters.
rarebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #215
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
It's highly irritating when people put their hands on the paint to shut the door (greasy hand prints). That is what the handle is for!!! Secondly, it bothers me when they leave the seat belt balled up on the outside of the seat. I always walk over, straighten it out and place it on the inside of the bolster (nice clean look). Keep in mind this is NOT a daily driver, I'd be going nuts if it was!
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:07 AM   #216
JohnnyBfromPeoria

Drives: 2012 LS M6, Black
Passengers hitting the invisible brake pedal. Umm, it's over on my side; I'll take care of it.

John B.
1986 Mitsubishi Montero 2.4l FI Transplant
JohnnyBfromPeoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #217
v1monster

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey193 View Post
Messing with my radio I hate that. Hitting my doors with there feet. When my sister brings her puppy in my car :(

Thats ironic, my two puppies behave themselves in my car by planting their butts in the back seat. But I can't find a girlfriend to respect my car and to not slam my passenger door, close the door using the glass, unbuckle themselves and let the seat belt fly into my side window and knocking a chip out of it. I swear I had a heart attack when she did that.

Cosmetic Mods: AAC Oracle Halos, AAC HIDS, AAC Concept side-markers, AAC LED fog lights, AAC Blue LEDs in cab & trunk, Technostalgia LED Taillights, custom painted bowties, Heritage Grill, and off-center red stripe

Future Mods: Sparco seats, RX Ported & Polished Intake Manifold, VMax Ice-olater, RX Ported Cylinder Heads, Mace Cams and RX Supercharger
v1monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #218
RallySS

Drives: 2011 Rally Yellow RS/2SS Vert M6
1. Cup holder real estate rule: If there is only room for one cup, it will be mine as I am driving and cannot shift, drive, and hold a cup at the same time.

2. If I am looking out the passenger side to see if traffic is coming before making a left turn, I DO NOT NEED YOU TO BLOCK MY VIEW WHILE YOU ARE CHECKING ALSO.

3. No fingers on anything shiny or made of glass.

4. If for any reason you squeal while I am driving, I will make you squeal louder when we get home (women's rule), if you are a dude and you squeal, you will find another ride as soon as it is safe to pull over or you can learn to tuck and roll, whichever is most convenient and/or gratifying.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:45 AM   #219
MrandMrsNinja

Drives: 11' SGM 2SS/13' GT/08' F-150 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyient911 View Post
Hate when they use the glass to close the door -.-
THIS!
Old 06-05-2012, 03:00 PM   #220
v1monster

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrh131 View Post
Hi everyone, this is my very first post.... I just read alot lol. But I hate when people get in the backseat and start to complain with the "you should have got a sedan" comments. I have no kids, and even if I did I would still have my maro ....... I didn't buy it to keep you comfortable I bought it for me and I damn sure don't have to ride in the back lol.
+1

Cosmetic Mods: AAC Oracle Halos, AAC HIDS, AAC Concept side-markers, AAC LED fog lights, AAC Blue LEDs in cab & trunk, Technostalgia LED Taillights, custom painted bowties, Heritage Grill, and off-center red stripe

Future Mods: Sparco seats, RX Ported & Polished Intake Manifold, VMax Ice-olater, RX Ported Cylinder Heads, Mace Cams and RX Supercharger
v1monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:05 PM   #221
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010, Rally Yellow, Black stripes
No 3rd seat belt in the back for kids.
Bonanza7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #222
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY
Autoboticus Roboticus

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRSinNC View Post
This should be interesting...

But today I gave a friend of a friend a ride home due to their car getting brakes.

...Gets in my car and starts moving his butt all around my leather seat. Not just a 2 or 3 second butt adjustment - about half the ride. All I could do was think wtf mate in my head.

What about the rest of you owners?
I'm constantly adjusting my own seat as the lack of lumbar support makes my back sore..
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #223
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
What are these "passengers" you speak of?
Old 06-05-2012, 07:07 PM   #224
Camper
Banned

Drives: 10' 2SS LS3 M6
Its just a car people... get a grip.
Camper is offline   Reply With Quote