Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 07-02-2012, 01:06 AM   #10865
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Track time..........

Last edited by BIO-HAZARD; 07-02-2012 at 01:23 AM.
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:07 AM   #10866
Phantom.5SS
Hell yeah I'm Guilty.....

Drives: 2010 2-SS ABM NON-RS
Great pictures Jeff......love the last one of the race cars behind our group..
The line-up before track time looks awsome as well!!!
Great weekend!
Old 07-02-2012, 07:14 AM   #10867
Duncan420

Drives: 12 45th 2SSRS /11 SW 2SSRS SLP Vert
THANKS again MARK for organizing this weekend!!!!!!!!!!Thanks to Watkins Glen for setting aside the car corral!!!!!!!Wat to go STEVENSON CAMARO on the GT win!!!!!!!!!!!Awesome weekend,Linda and I had a great time!!!!!!!!!It was great seeing everyone again!!!!!!!!Track time saturday was great,being last has its advantages(xtra lap,going faster).The PACE car ride Sunday was cool,the driver only did 112 on the front stretch,Iwas hoping a little faster like 130 haha.Other than the drunken woman at the hotel pulling the fire alarm at 230 sunday morning, I think she was trying to get room service,it was a perfect race and car gathreing weekend!!!!!!!See everyone at the beach thursday?:thumbs up:
Duncan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:35 AM   #10868
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Thanks everyone

Just want to send a shout out to all who helped make the Watkins Glen Event a big success.

First, many thanks to Mike Evranian and the other folks at WGI for making the corral possible.
Also to Steve Focazio and the people at Grand Am for sanctioning this series so we can all have fun at venues like Watkins Glen. Also for providing goody bag items and prizes. They also provided the pace car ride along passes.
Also a big shout out to Chevrolet for their participation by providing goody bag items and prizes. Thanks to Scott Settlemire for providing the Hot Wheels cars and especially to John Fitzpatrick for taking time to come to Watkins Glen solely and for no other reason than to spend time with us and for bringing an awesome 2013 ZL1 vert.
I would like to thank Bill Hylton and the rest of the folks at Cold Air Inductions for providing goody bag items and especially for the $50 coupon which was won by Dan (tiggerss) from Ontario.
Thanks to Jason Baran from JT's Custom Paint Garage in Moravia, NY for providing t-shirt prizes.
Thanks to Dan (sxty9gto) for provided several bottles of vino. Anyone who was lucky enough to grab a bottle of WGI commemorative Hazlitt Red Cat, this wine isn't even released yet, but Dan has contacts. Thanks you Dan.
Also, a big shout out to Jeff (figjam-5), for acquiring a whole slew of door prizes that helped make this part of the event huge.
Last, but not least, to all of you UpstateC5 members who were able to participate as well as our peeps from across the border and to the guys from down state who made the trek. It made it a pleasure for me to organize this event and hope we are able to make it bigger and better for next year.
Thanks everyone for signing the book, and to Tim for providing it. It will be treasured.
Thanks again everyone,
Mark

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:19 AM   #10869
vinman
The BBOMG fill-in husband

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE AKA V1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclark10 View Post
Just want to send a shout out to all who helped make the Watkins Glen Event a big success.

First, many thanks to Mike Evranian and the other folks at WGI for making the corral possible.
Also to Steve Focazio and the people at Grand Am for sanctioning this series so we can all have fun at venues like Watkins Glen. Also for providing goody bag items and prizes. They also provided the pace car ride along passes.
Also a big shout out to Chevrolet for their participation by providing goody bag items and prizes. Thanks to Scott Settlemire for providing the Hot Wheels cars and especially to John Fitzpatrick for taking time to come to Watkins Glen solely and for no other reason than to spend time with us and for bringing an awesome 2013 ZL1 vert.
I would like to thank Bill Hylton and the rest of the folks at Cold Air Inductions for providing goody bag items and especially for the $50 coupon which was won by Dan (tiggerss) from Ontario.
Thanks to Jason Baran from JT's Custom Paint Garage in Moravia, NY for providing t-shirt prizes.
Thanks to Dan (sxty9gto) for provided several bottles of vino. Anyone who was lucky enough to grab a bottle of WGI commemorative Hazlitt Red Cat, this wine isn't even released yet, but Dan has contacts. Thanks you Dan.
Also, a big shout out to Jeff (figjam-5), for acquiring a whole slew of door prizes that helped make this part of the event huge.
Last, but not least, to all of you UpstateC5 members who were able to participate as well as our peeps from across the border and to the guys from down state who made the trek. It made it a pleasure for me to organize this event and hope we are able to make it bigger and better for next year.
Thanks everyone for signing the book, and to Tim for providing it. It will be treasured.
Thanks again everyone,
Mark
Thank you Mark, you did an amazing job pulling this all together, I can't imagine all the planning and phone calls and such that it took to make this all happen, I for one was very impressed with how smoothly everything went, awesome job, thank you
Old 07-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #10870
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
My wife and I had a great time yesterday! It sucks though that I missed Saturday's fun but sh!t happens! Congrats to the pace lap winners, must have been a blast! Thanks Mark, Dan and Jeff for your hard work! I posted pics in the Coral thread from yesterday so check them out!
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #10871
vinman

Thanks also to Dan and Jeff for getting us some good door prizes as well, and also to John for bring us a zl1 vert to drool over!
Old 07-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #10872
sxty9GTO
VEGAS 11

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Upstate C5 makes the news!!! Check out the video at 1:27, Watch the lower righthand side. http://centralny.ynn.com/content/top...s-of-the-glen/

Keep On Trucking
sxty9GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:13 AM   #10873
ZED SLED

good find. I followed their van on the way in.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:25 AM   #10874
Xx_Cool_Blue_xX

Drives: ABM 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
You got to catch-up with us pretty soon Bruce,talk to evertone later I got to go?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
Bruce, next time we see you guys you'll be a new daddy and mommy! Can't wait to see Jr.!
Hope to catch up with everyone again sooner than later. We have about 3 weeks to go for Jr. to arrive!!! Maria is doing great.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:46 AM   #10875
vinman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxty9GTO View Post
Upstate C5 makes the news!!! Check out the video at 1:27, Watch the lower righthand side. http://centralny.ynn.com/content/top...s-of-the-glen/
I just found something my iPhone can't do
Old 07-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #10876
stmbtwilli

Drives: 2016 Garnet Red 2SS
Mark, Sue and I want to add our thanks to the chorus of praise. We know that you put in much work and many hours to make this past weekend a great success. What we can't figure out is how you made the weather so perfect and how you concocted the spectacular Chevrolet wins on Sunday. Seriously though, thanks for a wonderful weekend.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:04 PM   #10877
stmbtwilli

Drives: 2016 Garnet Red 2SS
We want to also thank everyone else who donated prizes and gave of their time and effort to make the weekend such a rousing success.
New friends, old friends and a grand time. Who could ask for more.
I have posted some of our photos in my garage. The best of them were taken by Sue.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10930
Thanks again to everyone.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #10878
ZED SLED

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmbtwilli View Post
Mark, Sue and I want to add our thanks to the chorus of praise. We know that you put in much work and many hours to make this past weekend a great success. What we can't figure out is how you made the weather so perfect and how you concocted the spectacular Chevrolet wins on Sunday. Seriously though, thanks for a wonderful weekend.
Thanks Walt. I knows peoples ...In NHRA Erica Enders became the first woman to win in pro-stock and did it in a Chevy Cobalt, but unfortunately took down Greg Anderson's Camaro to do it. Congrats to her as well.