Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 07-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
zerolm

Drives: Ford F-350/ 2SS/RS M6
Breaking up a set of polished SS 20" wheels

Hey guys (and ladies) I have two front, and two rear 20" polished wheels off of a 2010 SS that I am going to break up. I think I will put them on ebay Sunday (Search completed listings and you can find one guy that got $299 out of just one wheel, I'm not saying that they are worth that, but apparently you can get really good money out of splitting these up on ebay)....

Anyway, all the wheels have TPMS, and center caps. I didn't include pictures because each of the 4 are in different condition so PM me for pictures of the particular one you may be interested in..

One rear wheel is perfect, I can't see anywhere at all where there are any flaws.. The other rear has some very small, yet noticable scratches that are UNDER the factory clearcoat. You can see it (probably the size of a quarter), but you can't feel it..

One front wheel is perfect with the exception of a very small curb rash approximatley 1/8 of an inch wide, by 1 inch long, your eye has to be about 2 feet or closer to even see it. I can probably sand it to where you will be able to barely see it..

The other front has some small divots in the clearcoat on two of the spokes, it looks like someone sat it in a garage face down, and the concrete slightly got into the clearcoat. Again, you have to be right up on it to notice, but it is NOT perfect...

I am not trying to knock the condition of the wheels, however I do find it important to represent them fairy. I have found through buying over the internet often that my definition of "Perfect" is often not the same as someone elses....

I'm looking to get somewhere around $200 per wheel, but PM me pic requests, and offers over the next couple of days and maybe I can sell a couple to forum members before whatever is left goes on ebay....

Sorry for the novel............Thanks for your interest....
zerolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:17 PM   #2
zerolm

Drives: Ford F-350/ 2SS/RS M6
PMs replied, bump....
zerolm is offline   Reply With Quote