Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 07-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #99
NoSloSS
BUMBLWHO

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible
Gonna be "Running with the Bulls" in Downtown Pensacola at 9am, and once finished there I'll make my way to the show. Hopefully before 1030, but I will make it. It'll be nice to see some other ECC members again. Sorry for the late post, just wasn't sure I'd make it till today.
NoSloSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:46 PM   #100
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
Wish I could make it tomorrow but I have too work my second job...y'all have fun! Can't wait to see those pictures
Old 07-21-2012, 05:06 AM   #101
Tam's Cam
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldman View Post
For Milissa and Tammi:See you tommorow.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:52 PM   #102
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/IO
Send a message via AIM to acatlover13 Send a message via Skype™ to acatlover13
Had a great day! And God smiled on us all day.....no rain!!

Thanks for the votes from my ECC family. It's extra special when your friends and peers give you props. It really means a lot!!!!
acatlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #103
Beer Thirty
5:30 somewhere

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT
Just want to thank everyone for coming. Had a fantastic time. Thanks Nick and Sandy Sansing for hosting. Enjoyed seeing everyone. Camaro owners are special. See ya at the next meet.
Beer Thirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:22 PM   #104
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Hey everyone, Scott, Jake and Laura and Nick and the staff of Sandy Sansing Chevrolet for hosting the Emerald Coast Camaros Cruise In. I got to meet some fellow members who I hadn't seen in a long long time, (Don't be strangers), and new fellow Camaro owners that I hope in the future they can join us. Congrats to Regina, Damien and Jerry for their winning Camaros. I had a blast on the cruise and was surprised that we kept together in all that traffic. Pictures to come.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #105
Tusk
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: E350
Great time. Thank you to Beer Thirty, Nazz and Sandy Sansing for hosting this event. I had a blast. Working on down loading the pictures and checking the video I took of the cruise. I needed my navigator/electronics cohort.

Tusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #106
BeeRxTimE

Drives: 2011 Camaro LT RS
Today was awesome, really enjoyed the meet and the cruise!
Thanks to all who set it up and made it happen. It was good meeting everyone for the first time and like everyone said I would, I won a prize
Congrats to the three winners! Really looking forward to the next meet!
BeeRxTimE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #107
68/2010
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS Rally Yellow
Wanted to say Thank you Scott & Nick had a awesome time and we had a safe trip there and back without rain. It's always great seeing everyone and always love seeing new faces to our family. See everyone soon. Milissa
Old 07-21-2012, 07:25 PM   #108
68/2010
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS Rally Yellow
:(Howard you didn't hug me goodbye!!!!!
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #109
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Had a great time, made it home, tuckered out
Hot Wheels Emblems and Floor Mats, Morimoto Fog Lights, PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting & My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller & Paddle Shifter Heritage Grill, Manual Shifter Boot, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Hot Wheels door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #110
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Thanks to Sanding Sansing Chevrolet and everyone who helped put on this event. We had a great time and a rain-free trip home. The food, Da Family, Camaros, cruise was all awesome! No other club travels as well as ECC!
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #111
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
I want to thank everyone that made this trip fantastic. Thanks to Sanding Sansing Chevrolet for having us down, and for the great food an drinks made availble. Congrats to the winners of the trophies (good to have a little Camaro love). The road trip to the park was fantistic, makes a Vet proud to see what communties have done in rememberance for those that gave there life for our freedoms.
I hope and pray everyone made it back to their home safe, see you next time.

Spyderbuddy.
Hot Wheels Emblems and Floor Mats, Morimoto Fog Lights, PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting & My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller & Paddle Shifter Heritage Grill, Manual Shifter Boot, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Hot Wheels door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #112
guapo
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2017 50th Camaro LT2/RS
Had a great time and got to meet some members I have not met yet. Will post the group picts soon. Hope to see everyone at the Hooters S&S the first sat of Aug ..