Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 10-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #4481
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
Quote:
Originally Posted by renyart View Post
Ditto Paul and Kitty.awesom car show.The only thing I think you should change next year,please don't take this wrong.The weather.
I think next year let's invite someone from Florida instead of Ontario!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 08:16 PM   #4482
adgunz

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMCamaro View Post
Anyone have stock polished silver 20" rims for sale? I did something really stupid tonight.
try some take offs from a dealer...they will sell them to you pretty cheap...we bought a set brand new with rubber never been on the ground for 1500
adgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #4483
isu_chevybowtie
Camaro dreamin'

Drives: 2015 Chevy Camaro LT RS M6
Good show today! I was glad to see the cars that I have heard about on here and seen in pictures. You guys all have nice cars and cool to see how each of you have made your own tweaks and upgrades! I wanted to catch up with everyone and only got so far with that. Thanks again Paul & everyone that helped!
isu_chevybowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #4484
adgunz

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02zl1_97ss View Post
Dan,

We're planning on going to the Cruise to the Woods. A bunch of us generally meet at Hy-Vee in Ankeny for breakfast prior to "the cruise" arriving and departing in Ankeny.
irngunz will be joining in Ankeny for the CRUISE TO THE WOODS also on Sunday
adgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #4485
Steve_RS_Camaro
Ain't Scared Racing

Drives: 2015 Summit White Camaro Z28
Thank you to everyone that help put on a great show today. Sorry won't be doing anything tomorrow no Cruise or racing. See you all down the road.
Steve_RS_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:35 PM   #4486
kittycats1966

Drives: Boyfriend has 2013 2SS/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown69RS View Post
here's a link to photos taken today at the show...
They are in a "public" album on my wife's Facebook... no Facebook login/pw required.

They have had issues with "public" links working properly the last few weeks, so if there's an issue for anyone, please let me know.

If anyone wants any of the raw files, let me know.
I have additional angles of some cars, and additional "duplicate" shots of some.

link:
2nd Annual All-Gen Camaro Show - Bass Pro Shops, Altoona, IA - 10/06/2012

I meant to ask you today if I could get you to send me a CD of the pictures you took. You take such good pictures and I knew I wouldn't have time to take any!!!!!!!
kittycats1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:10 AM   #4487
isu_chevybowtie
Camaro dreamin'

Drives: 2015 Chevy Camaro LT RS M6
Hey all! I finally got my pictures from today uploaded to my Facebook page. You should be able to view them since I have it as a public album. If you see a picture of your car that you like and want me to email you the original let me know.

All Gen Camaro Show pictures
isu_chevybowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:40 AM   #4488
Thirsty

Drives: Inferno Orange SS
We had a good time yesterday. Thanks to Paul and Kitty for pulling it all together. I heard a few comments that it would be nice if ICE could do something like what was done yesterday instead of it all falling on one or two people.
We are a pretty loosely knit group. Is there interest in getting a bit more organized? I’m not one to jump in the middle of something like this. However, in this case I may make an exception. If people are interested, I can attempt to put together a membership list. (Based on what I’ve heard, this has not been done. If I’m wrong, please let me know.)
If that goes well, we can move forward from there. Any comments, questions or concerns?
If people like things the way they are, I’m OK with that too. With the cold weather arriving, this may be a good time to do this if there is interest.
Foose Speed Black Wheels
Borla ATAK Catback Exhaust
Thirsty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:16 AM   #4489
kittycats1966

Drives: Boyfriend has 2013 2SS/RS Camaro
*****Tim please tell Kim once again THANK YOU for me for all the help it was greatly appreciated. We worked well as a team.

JD please tell Nancy once again for her help with the tallying of the voting.

And A GREAT BIG thank you for all 55 Cars that showed up despite mother nature being mean to us. It wouldn't have been a show without all of you. Not sure how many of you heard what was given to the boy scouts but they received $405 --$80 from 50/50 and 325 from registrations. I felt bad it was only that amount but the were amazed at the amount. And I don't know if anyone else noticed but we put the boy scouts emblem on the trophy's too and they were very impressed with that. The go look here is another one with us on it and I said they all had it on it and they said "wow" or cool something like that what ever boys say these days

I will post later about all the winners. I remember some of them off the top of my head but not all of them. I have the registration tickets in the house but the tallying paper is still loaded in my car we didn't get it unloaded last night.

Last edited by kittycats1966; 10-08-2012 at 08:04 AM.
kittycats1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #4490
INTIMIDAT3R
Account Suspended

Drives: '11 2SS/RS L99, '12 2LS LFX
For those who might be interested, my buddy Dale is selling his '67 Camaro "Money Green" for $25k.

Those who have seen this car know it is quite stunning in person. Sorry for the lousy photo.

If interested, give Dale a call... 319-610-4065
Attached Images

INTIMIDAT3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:26 PM   #4491
DennisfromIowa

Drives: 2012 2LS silver ice metallic V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirsty View Post
We had a good time yesterday. Thanks to Paul and Kitty for pulling it all together. I heard a few comments that it would be nice if ICE could do something like what was done yesterday instead of it all falling on one or two people.
We are a pretty loosely knit group. Is there interest in getting a bit more organized? I’m not one to jump in the middle of something like this. However, in this case I may make an exception. If people are interested, I can attempt to put together a membership list. (Based on what I’ve heard, this has not been done. If I’m wrong, please let me know.)
If that goes well, we can move forward from there. Any comments, questions or concerns?
If people like things the way they are, I’m OK with that too. With the cold weather arriving, this may be a good time to do this if there is interest.
I like it the way it is. What purpose would a membership list serve? How do you decide who is a member? Is it based on participation at shows, who has a T-shirt or would having a Camaro make you a member? Most multiple make car shows ask what, if any, club you belong to and I write ICE but I don't have a T-shirt so am I really a member? I was here before the name ICE and T-shirts were thought of so does that make me a member?. I like the loosely knit group where if you have time to participate on the ICE board or car shows fine and well. If you don't have time you're still welcome when you do. As far as car shows go if you want to help with a car show just ask whomever is putting it on what you can do to help. These are just my thoughts but who knows, I could be wrong.
DennisfromIowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:48 PM   #4492
The_Grinch

Drives: car
Jason has the info for the Gmail address account, last I knew it had a list of everyone that wanted to be included into the I.C.E.
The_Grinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #4493
Thirsty

Drives: Inferno Orange SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisfromIowa View Post
I like it the way it is. What purpose would a membership list serve? How do you decide who is a member? Is it based on participation at shows, who has a T-shirt or would having a Camaro make you a member? Most multiple make car shows ask what, if any, club you belong to and I write ICE but I don't have a T-shirt so am I really a member? I was here before the name ICE and T-shirts were thought of so does that make me a member?. I like the loosely knit group where if you have time to participate on the ICE board or car shows fine and well. If you don't have time you're still welcome when you do. As far as car shows go if you want to help with a car show just ask whomever is putting it on what you can do to help. These are just my thoughts but who knows, I could be wrong.
Sounds good to me I really didn't need extra work to do.
Foose Speed Black Wheels
Borla ATAK Catback Exhaust
Thirsty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:12 PM   #4494
DennisfromIowa

Drives: 2012 2LS silver ice metallic V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirsty View Post
Sounds good to me I really didn't need extra work to do.
Don't be too hasty. I'm just one guy and who knows maybe others are waiting for someone to step up and get the ball rolling. You could be the one to move this club/group forward. I say give it time and see what happens. I only expressed my thinking to your question. Again, I could be wrong.
DennisfromIowa is offline   Reply With Quote