Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 11-11-2012, 10:48 PM   #505
Sweet Caroline 2SS Aqua

Drives: 2SS Aqua
I cant get do you want a quote either. Maybe because the 10th was a weekend and its a holiday weekend. I pulling straws here but I am not giving up hope yet. Until we take delivery just keep trying what do we have to lose. Nothing and a $1,000 to gain. I look up the redemption number and see what they can do for me. Vins are easy to find. Whats the worst they can say NO. Well No is what I have now. I let you know tomorrow. I will try and proxy my system from another IP and see if it makes a difference.
Sweet Caroline 2SS Aqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:05 AM   #506
VQ35DE

Drives: 2013 / 2SS / RS / L99
Call your dealer also and get them to run your card on their computer with your new 2013 VIN (if it is built and invoiced they will have the VIN) and it will show the redemption limit. Just don't submit it yet.
VQ35DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #507
Sweet Caroline 2SS Aqua

No Cert yet today. Using a Proxy dident help this morning. I will keep trying since I Have the day off. You were right. the internet lied. There is more gm points redemption's than what is listed. "Thank you for contacting the GM Card Redemption Center. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of GM Cardmember Services.
We do apologize that the full 2013 vehicle listing does not show online, we are working to add those as soon as possible
If you should require additional information about the GM Card, or if you have any questions regarding the information provided, please call the GM Card Redemption Center toll-free at 1-800-947-1000, prompt 4. Your questions and comments are extremely important to us. Thank you for using the GM Card.
Sincerely,
GM Card Redemption Center"
They then told me how much of what I have I could use. I need to Charge more before my statement closing date. I let you all know if I get a certificate today. I kept the URL of my October one I ll play around with it and see if I can trick it into updating for November... worst it can do is not work...

Old 11-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #508
DERZ

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Black
Are you even getting the quote window to pop up? I have not even been able to get that.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #509
VQ35DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Caroline 2SS Aqua View Post
No Cert yet today. Using a Proxy dident help this morning. I will keep trying since I Have the day off. You were right. the internet lied. There is more gm points redemption's than what is listed. "Thank you for contacting the GM Card Redemption Center. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of GM Cardmember Services.
We do apologize that the full 2013 vehicle listing does not show online, we are working to add those as soon as possible
If you should require additional information about the GM Card, or if you have any questions regarding the information provided, please call the GM Card Redemption Center toll-free at 1-800-947-1000, prompt 4. Your questions and comments are extremely important to us. Thank you for using the GM Card.
Sincerely,
GM Card Redemption Center"
They then told me how much of what I have I could use. I need to Charge more before my statement closing date. I let you all know if I get a certificate today. I kept the URL of my October one I ll play around with it and see if I can trick it into updating for November... worst it can do is not work...

So what is the redemption limit on a 2013 Avalanche ?
Guess we have to keep trying to get the pop-up to work again !
Old 11-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #510
Sweet Caroline 2SS Aqua

VQ35DE $2,000 just like you said

DERZ
I am not getting nothing but car inventory. Maybe tomorrow.. Today was a holiday and maybe the marketing folk had the day off. I am hoping. Don’t know anybody who doesn’t want to save money when buying a new Chevy. So I try any trick I can.. If anybody gets one shout it out so we all can. Well Progress something different not good but different
“We apologize; the vehicle locator service is currently unavailable. Alternatively, you may search inventory via your local dealers' websites. Please click the link below to view a list of dealers in your area and then click the Dealer Website link.”

Still trying….
Old 11-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #511
Sweet Caroline 2SS Aqua

Well this does no good but here is the HTML page to Get a blank one.
http://com-gmtagging.netmng.com/gmds...hiv/index.php?
now to convince it to give me a PIN and authorization code.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:13 AM   #512
VQ35DE

Still no luck here.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:59 PM   #513
VQ35DE

Did you know that the 2013 Avalanche has $2000 customer cash rebate also ?
Old 11-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #514
Jim Burke

Drives: 45th 2SS Coupe
I have something you can try. If you currently have a GM vehicle registered in your name, you can call GM and tell them that you heard they were offering "loyalty" rebates to current GM owners. Even if it is not advirtised, they will give it to you, especially if you tell them that you can "get a 'stang down the road for the same price and if I could get the price down under (insert price that is $1000 below whatever you got your dealer down to) you would buy the Camaro instead. Worked for me here in Canada, but I (or anyone in my house) am not allowed to use this rebate for 2 years.
You'll have to spend a bit of time giving them info about your past car purchases, current vehicles, future plans, etc. Be confident, stand your ground and you'll get a letter giving you $1000 dollars off ur car. Maybe more, but I wouldnt push it.

Edit: you have to be in the process of buying a car, have the one picked out, a deal pretty much made. They wont give you jack if your just browsing

KCCO,

Jim
Jim Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:18 PM   #515
lancer

Drives: 2013 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Burke View Post
I have something you can try. If you currently have a GM vehicle registered in your name, you can call GM and tell them that you heard they were offering "loyalty" rebates to current GM owners. Even if it is not advirtised, they will give it to you, especially if you tell them that you can "get a 'stang down the road for the same price and if I could get the price down under (insert price that is $1000 below whatever you got your dealer down to) you would buy the Camaro instead. Worked for me here in Canada, but I (or anyone in my house) am not allowed to use this rebate for 2 years.
You'll have to spend a bit of time giving them info about your past car purchases, current vehicles, future plans, etc. Be confident, stand your ground and you'll get a letter giving you $1000 dollars off ur car. Maybe more, but I wouldnt push it.

Edit: you have to be in the process of buying a car, have the one picked out, a deal pretty much made. They wont give you jack if your just browsing

KCCO,

Jim
I might have to try this as I currently have 4 GM vehicles and my Camaro should hopefully be here this month
lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:27 PM   #516
ssummit camaro

Drives: 2013 1LE on order TPW 12/31
What is the number to call?
Old 11-14-2012, 02:03 AM   #517
DagoCountyGee

Drives: '15 SS
Can the $1000 private offer be combined with said offer?
DagoCountyGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:26 AM   #518
VQ35DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Burke View Post

KCCO,

Jim

Thanks because it just worked for me ! I got a $500 Customer Appreciation Certificate coming in my email. ($500 is the maximum for these )