Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-11-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
FelipeShaw

Drives: 2010 camaro 1ss/rs and 2010 2ss/rs
Xtreme Motorsports in tempe, AZ

watch out everyone! spend 30k with this company and got nothing but ripped off! install was incorrect, owner had no advice to give about the install until after the car was done and wanted me to spend more money! tune was horrible, even small things like a ground wire barely connected! to led lights in the grill that fell off within a week! went in with an issue and got completely bashed on by the owner and did nothing but talk smack about me! Tell everyone not to deal with this company, owner Jan is a know it all that knows nothing! I spend money to have it done right the first time with a reputable company and it was done nothing but wrong! and in Jan's eye, everyone is wrong but him! Im warning everyone and anyone not to use this company unless you want to get ripped off! Everyone in Arizona knows that Jan is the worst owner in the business and doesnt care if his customers are happy!
2003 Silverado 1500 4x4 quadrasteer 5.3L
2018 Escalade 6.2L

CustomDip&Paint LLC. Discount for all Camaro5.com users.
FelipeShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #2
gotroost

Drives: 2021 Crush ZL1 1LE
Take a deep breath! Spent that much and just figured it out? I know a good mechanic in the PHX area, but wouldn't recommend a spaz to him. Sorry about your troubles, but you need to be more specific.

gotroost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:49 PM   #3
CamaroLoco

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelipeShaw View Post
watch out everyone! spend 30k with this company and got nothing but ripped off! install was incorrect, owner had no advice to give about the install until after the car was done and wanted me to spend more money! tune was horrible, even small things like a ground wire barely connected! to led lights in the grill that fell off within a week! went in with an issue and got completely bashed on by the owner and did nothing but talk smack about me! Tell everyone not to deal with this company, owner Jan is a know it all that knows nothing! I spend money to have it done right the first time with a reputable company and it was done nothing but wrong! and in Jan's eye, everyone is wrong but him! Im warning everyone and anyone not to use this company unless you want to get ripped off! Everyone in Arizona knows that Jan is the worst owner in the business and doesnt care if his customers are happy!
Try Loud Pedal Motorsports, also in Tempe. They do it all and have an excellent reputation. From the owner to the shop techs, they are personable and know their stuff. It's hard to find a shop you'd actually put your name on these days. I've heard of a few others in the Valley that are good but this is the only one I've got personal experience with. LPM is one of the best in town.
CamaroLoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:02 PM   #4
FelipeShaw

Drives: 2010 camaro 1ss/rs and 2010 2ss/rs
@gotroost-- what do you mean just figured it out? I figured it out when the work was done just didn't post anything about it until then on C5! Did you call me a spaz?? explain please? I know plenty of good mechanics in arizona just went to Xtreme because they were the most know in the valley with TTI (turbo technology inc.) and corvettes so i figured if i was going with that kit, they would be the ones to go to! What would you like me to be more specific about?

@CamaroLoco--I am very familiar with Loud Pedal, Steve and Dave are great guys! I agree, i do trust them to work on the car just figured i would give Xtreme the go because i know cars that were done there correctly and knew like i stated above that they dealt with TTI for more then 10 years so i figured they were competent but ended up getting screwed in the end!

Shops that I know the mechanics and would recommend to anyone would be Loud Pedal Motorsports in Tempe talk with Steve and Top Gear talk to Mario! Im a mechanic myself and if i can't do it or don't feel like it i would talk with these guys! Reason I did not install the kit myself was because i didn't have the time but i regret it!
2003 Silverado 1500 4x4 quadrasteer 5.3L
2018 Escalade 6.2L

CustomDip&Paint LLC. Discount for all Camaro5.com users.
FelipeShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:29 PM   #5
Joe@CPR.com
Account Suspended

Drives: 03 vette, 94 trans am, 04 gto
We are local to you as well, I actually know of your car and you have met my tech Ryan ls1 swapped rx-7. If we can help you out at all in the future please let me know
Joe@CPR.com is offline   Reply With Quote