Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-18-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
TBM

Drives: '01 Z71, '10 Camaro SS
Got to drive an LT

My bud pulls up to this office this morning in his new ride to rub it in. He knows I've been waiting since 2006 for this car and probably wouldn't have bought one if not for your's truly. I went by the place it came from ealier this week and looked at the same car, probably the reason he went up there and got it.

The first thing out of his mouth, "I can't wait to see yours because this V6 scares the hell out of me"(I got a 2SS manual).

Let me just say this, for a V6..........THAT CAR IS AWESOME! And then some. Cruising speed in that thing is about 90. It is actually a chore to keep it at the speed limit, it wants to run.

Hopefully, I'll be driving mine in about two weeks...........I see blue lights in my future.
TBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
Hemlawk
AwesomeBillDawesonville

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS =)
niiiiice!

The LT is a good car. The SS is a beast though!

Order placed on 1/13/11 - Purchased 2/22/11 2SS/RS CGM
Hemlawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:16 PM   #3
MontyCarlo

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS auto IBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBM View Post
My bud pulls up to this office this morning in his new ride to rub it in. He knows I've been waiting since 2006 for this car and probably wouldn't have bought one if not for your's truly. I went by the place it came from ealier this week and looked at the same car, probably the reason he went up there and got it.

The first thing out of his mouth, "I can't wait to see yours because this V6 scares the hell out of me"(I got a 2SS manual).

Let me just say this, for a V6..........THAT CAR IS AWESOME! And then some. Cruising speed in that thing is about 90. It is actually a chore to keep it at the speed limit, it wants to run.

Hopefully, I'll be driving mine in about two weeks...........I see blue lights in my future.
I felt the same way when I test drove my dealer's 1LT. At 90 it feels like it's still waiting for you to open it up, like a race horse that's just in a canter and not a full gallop, or a dog on a leash with a jogger.
3. Yes, but the medication helps immensely.

2LT/RS IBM/gray #21,895 ordered April 21st, delivered July 3rd
MontyCarlo is offline   Reply With Quote