Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 09-03-2013, 02:08 AM   #1
Seabass33

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Aqua Blue
Car show Tampa Area?

Hi all,

just wanted to check if there will be a car show in the Tampa area in the time from the 15th of September to the 23rd of September.

I will be in the Tampa area and wanted to check out some Camaros. Im on the German Camaro Forum and drive an ABM SS.

If there is anything going on let me know.

Greetz
Seabass
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS - Aqua Blue - ZL1 Front Fascia, ZL1 Hood Insert, MRR ZL1 1LE Replicas Wheels, ZL1 NPP Exhaust, JBA shorty headers, SLP high flow cats, KW Clubsport Coilovers, H&R Sway Bars, Recaro Pole position Seats, Schroth 6 Point Harness, Most bushings replaced with poly or aluminium - Tuned by Ted Jannetty -
Seabass33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #2
GTUPONIT

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue & 2017 SS White
There are a few shows in the area but maybe not a lot of draw for the Camaros but nonetheless you can come out to the Winghouse on Wednesdays on Ulmerton road in Largo. Tampa Bay Camaros are there every Wednesday from 5:30 till ????. Rain or shine.

There is a Dupont Cars & Coffee event every third Saturday on the 21st, lots of cool cars to see there.

Every Thursday evening at Quaker Steak and Lube is a car show from 4:30 - 8 on 49th Street in Pinellas Park