Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-22-2013, 05:50 AM   #1
krazzyk01
Liv'n The Dream!

Drives: 2013 Black 2SS RS 1LE
Performance Driving School

Hello all,

I'm trying to drum up a couple more people to attend a high performance driving school here in Austin, Texas. It's an 8 hour course in which you'll end up driving between 80 - 100 miles, lunch is included and much more. Take a look on the following thread which has all the details.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310498&page=1

If the link doesn't work for some reason you can find it in the regional, TEXAS section under "Performance Driving School."
Old 09-21-2013, 06:25 PM   #2
krazzyk01
Liv'n The Dream!

Just wanted to ping this thing one or two times before the event. We still have space for some more people. Photographer will be there for the event taking action shots and stills FYI.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Good luck,I've been trying to get people to run Silver State with me,and nothing.I must say i am surprised.Since your in Austin can you find out anything on running track days at COTA?I cant seem to get any info,i would really appreciate it,thanks.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #4
Mikamaro
MikeNoMaro

Drives: A 2016 Challenger R/T M6 STP
Cota is the new laguna seca. I wish I could have a traveling budget to run all the tracks in America. Cota would be in the top5. Silver state also.

Track Day Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mrgoodman2000/videos
Built #83817, Born January 18th, Christened June 11th 2010, Stolen October 3rd 2016.
Mikamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:52 AM   #5
krazzyk01
Liv'n The Dream!

Track days are really easy at COTA. Open your wallet, your bank account and just dump the entire contents out. The last track day they offered cost about $2,500. For that they feed you lunch and break everyone up into groups and run small groups individually. That means for all that money there's no guaranteed amount of track time. Of course, if you want to get 30 people together you can rent the entire track for a mere $55,000.

For our track day at Driveway Austin we've got five with a possible sixth at the moment. I've also lined up a professional photographer to be there as well. He's my brother, but I'm flying him down here from Michigan to cover the event. He'll be doing action and stills for the entire day. I'll post general pics and he'll also be doing driver/car shots if people want them.

Last edited by krazzyk01; 09-23-2013 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Pre-senior moment, forgot to add second paragraph.
krazzyk01 is offline   Reply With Quote