Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-26-2013, 04:56 PM   #1
Aequitas & Veritas

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS, 2009 GTR
T&T Performance, Awesome!

Just wanted to post up my experience with Tim and T&T Performance, overall awesome and would do business with him again!

I saw the great deal Tim at T&T Performance had on a set of Pedders Supercar Coilovers so I jumped on those.

I left my place this morning at 5am and got back to my place at 6pm. Overall, a long day but so awesome.

I knew I was in the right spot as soon as I got there because there was another Camaro in the parking lot out front. Meeting Tim and his people was a good experience as most shops don’t let you hang out in the bay area and talk Camaro’s, so that was awesome right off the bat. And him and his other mechanic were cool guys and their working relationship was amusing as they kept life light and interesting. Tim had a pretty cool dog too!

Here are a few photos I took of the shop

I’ve never seen a Copo in person before so that was cool, though I couldn’t see all of it

And he was working on a ZL1 too

Then an employee’s car

Here are the coilovers prior to install

My car lining up to the lift

My old rear shock with my Eibach Spring

And Boom!

And then the front of nothingness lol

and another boom!

Oh and here is the oem stuff... lol so icky

Getting my alignment, Tim also paid for!

It got dark before I could take a full photo of it all on the ground but I kept the same height 1" lowered from stock. And boy do these things make the car planted and feel awesome! I am in love with these, only suspension mod and it feels like a whole new car, these rock!

At the end of the day Tim and his guys at T&T Performance were awesome in every aspect!

First V6 with Pedders Supercars?
Old 12-01-2013, 12:20 AM   #2
tandtperformance

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2011 PACE CAR 2012 ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to tandtperformance
coilovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aequitas & Veritas View Post
Just wanted to post up my experience with Tim and T&T Performance, overall awesome and would do business with him again!

I saw the great deal Tim at T&T Performance had on a set of Pedders Supercar Coilovers so I jumped on those.

I left my place this morning at 5am and got back to my place at 6pm. Overall, a long day but so awesome.

I knew I was in the right spot as soon as I got there because there was another Camaro in the parking lot out front. Meeting Tim and his people was a good experience as most shops don’t let you hang out in the bay area and talk Camaro’s, so that was awesome right off the bat. And him and his other mechanic were cool guys and their working relationship was amusing as they kept life light and interesting. Tim had a pretty cool dog too!

Here are a few photos I took of the shop

I’ve never seen a Copo in person before so that was cool, though I couldn’t see all of it

And he was working on a ZL1 too

Then an employee’s car

Here are the coilovers prior to install

My car lining up to the lift

My old rear shock with my Eibach Spring

And Boom!

And then the front of nothingness lol

and another boom!

Oh and here is the oem stuff... lol so icky

Getting my alignment, Tim also paid for!

It got dark before I could take a full photo of it all on the ground but I kept the same height 1" lowered from stock. And boy do these things make the car planted and feel awesome! I am in love with these, only suspension mod and it feels like a whole new car, these rock!

At the end of the day Tim and his guys at T&T Performance were awesome in every aspect!

First V6 with Pedders Supercars?

Thank you for the kind words jeff it was a pleasure meeting you. I am glad we could help you with your coilovers install and selling you them at a great price. we hope to see you in the near future for some more upgrades. I am glad your ride home was much better than the ride up I told you that they would drive a lot diff.

thank you tim
tandtperformance is offline   Reply With Quote