Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 01-09-2014, 06:31 PM   #57
theitalianflip

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1le Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigzo510 View Post
Yeah I'm down for February's meet, we should make another thread on that. I was thinking it might be hard for some to make it that day since a lot of us meet the first Sunday at blackhawk, might want to consider moving it to the second Monday in the month or so
Thats a good idea. Ill move it to the 2nd Monday of the month then. When the time get closer, ill great a new post.

2014 2SS 1LE summit white
theitalianflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:16 PM   #58
SSchase

Drives: 2010 camaro SS/RS LS3
i'd be down to come out.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:26 PM   #59
theitalianflip

Question:

Would it be ok to move the meet to Every 2nd Tues of every month starting on 2/11?

Also: I have it planned to meet at Tap Ex in Fremont. Does anyone else have any other suggestions where to meet in Fremont?

Old 01-14-2014, 01:02 AM   #60
RS_SPEC

Drives: 2014 C7 Z51
Cool! Do you guys have room for one more? I'm from Union City
RS_SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:12 PM   #61
theitalianflip

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_SPEC View Post
Cool! Do you guys have room for one more? I'm from Union City
Of course! the more the better

ohh BTW. If you have a Facebook and want to add me, you can find me using my email:
prichmbz@gmail.com

Old 01-14-2014, 02:00 PM   #62
JewelSS
Norcal Camaros

Drives: 2010 Red Jewel 2SS L99
Don't forget to come to this one if you can make it out to Cars & Coffee on Feb. 2nd in Balckhawk
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337085

Then there is also the Crescent Cup on Feb 22nd
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337221
Blaque Diamond Wheels BD23's 20x10, Hankook V12 275, AAC footwell lighting, Switchback LED's, AAC Mailslot scanner, AAC underhood, grill & underbody led lighting, AAC Plasma fogs, Eagle eye HIDs, RJT Painted calipers, RJT painted engine bay, Viteese Paddle Shifters, CFD Hurst style Shifter, RJT painted speedo & gauge trim, RotoFab CAI, TSP 2" Headers with full 3" XS Power exhaust, Granatelli Slotted rotors & Hawk HPS pads, ACS Side Rockers, ACS Front splitter, ZL1 Grill, Havoc Rear diffuser, BMR 1.4 Springs, BMR Strut tower brace, BMR F/R Sway Bars, BMR Trailing Arms,

Last edited by JewelSS; 01-14-2014 at 05:05 PM.
JewelSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:03 AM   #63
Shemicals

Drives: 2014 Black V6 2lt
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - please make it thursdays or fridays!!! I have chemistry class mondays and wednesdays after work!!!!
Shemicals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:20 AM   #64
theitalianflip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - please make it thursdays or fridays!!! I have chemistry class mondays and wednesdays after work!!!!
Sorry, I can't do thurs or fri nights. I moved to to Every 2nd tues to not conflict with the cars and coffee meet.

Old 01-16-2014, 11:30 AM   #65
theitalianflip

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewelSS View Post
Don't forget to come to this one if you can make it out to Cars & Coffee on Feb. 2nd in Balckhawk
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337085

Then there is also the Crescent Cup on Feb 22nd
What exactly is the crescent cup? I am thinking about going to it.

Old 01-27-2014, 05:53 PM   #66
JewelSS
Norcal Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by theitalianflip View Post
What exactly is the crescent cup? I am thinking about going to it.
Check the web page or watch the video trailer. Its a hella of a lot of fun. Scavenger hunt style contest with cars and you either collect items or take pictures of things for prizes. You will have fun and enjoy your self with food included. You can email Josh Mac for more info through the link. We need as many Camaros out as possible.
Blaque Diamond Wheels BD23's 20x10, Hankook V12 275, AAC footwell lighting, Switchback LED's, AAC Mailslot scanner, AAC underhood, grill & underbody led lighting, AAC Plasma fogs, Eagle eye HIDs, RJT Painted calipers, RJT painted engine bay, Viteese Paddle Shifters, CFD Hurst style Shifter, RJT painted speedo & gauge trim, RotoFab CAI, TSP 2" Headers with full 3" XS Power exhaust, Granatelli Slotted rotors & Hawk HPS pads, ACS Side Rockers, ACS Front splitter, ZL1 Grill, Havoc Rear diffuser, BMR 1.4 Springs, BMR Strut tower brace, BMR F/R Sway Bars, BMR Trailing Arms,
Old 02-04-2014, 07:55 PM   #67
JewelSS
Norcal Camaros

Myself and GoDeepDown are starting up a Norcal Camaros club if we get enough people interested in it. We had one a few years ago and it died off but I have talked to the appropriate people and got the ok to move forward with it. So if you guys are down we can start putting things in motion to be official. I can start a separate thread also but was going to start here 1st. Lets do this....
Old 02-05-2014, 06:59 PM   #68
theitalianflip

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewelSS View Post
Myself and GoDeepDown are starting up a Norcal Camaros club if we get enough people interested in it. We had one a few years ago and it died off but I have talked to the appropriate people and got the ok to move forward with it. So if you guys are down we can start putting things in motion to be official. I can start a separate thread also but was going to start here 1st. Lets do this....
That would be a good idea. It seems like we have a few people meeting this Tues in Fremont at TapEx. Maybe come on by and we can maybe plan something with everyone.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:17 PM   #69
JewelSS
Norcal Camaros

Will try and make it out. I also started a facebook group and Jeremy started a thread on here. Check it out and hopefully we can all meet up soon and get this thing going.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340730
https://www.facebook.com/groups/641919819214077/
Old 02-05-2014, 11:51 PM   #70
LonDowell

Drives: 2012 SS/RS
im in guys!
LonDowell is offline   Reply With Quote