Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 08-04-2009, 07:31 PM   #1121
jayzwife

Drives: 2010 VR SS/RS
We have praying all day and checking for updates just as much. We will keep praying until Stephanie is healed and celebrating with that cake and ice cream.
jayzwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #1122
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Scott should be getting home soon. Man this sucks.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:42 PM   #1123
MakGrl

Drives: Cavalier&Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matster View Post
One day I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to me, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of my life flashed before me, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that many times along the path of my life there was only one set of footprints. I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in my life. This really bothered me and I questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, You said that once I decided to follow you, You'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My son, My precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I Carried You."

Scott, Praying for Stephanie's health and strength for you and your family during this difficult time. God BlessAttachment 43171

AMEN!
MakGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #1124
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Just got home. Steph is still running a fever off and on. They said it does not look like phenoma but it might be something causing it besides the drugs. Her port may of become infected and they took blood cultures of it last night. We have to wait 2-3 days for those to tell us anything. Then during all this Jackie calls and wants he mom to come home because she has lots of blood in her urine.

We set up doctor appointment for her and she get over and has a urinary tract infection. We where not real keen on leaving Jackie and her 15 year old girlfriend from New Jersey who is visiting home alone. My 16 year old hangs out with the wrong crowd if you ask me, so Kathie and I did not like them being home without an adult.

So since Steph is going to be in the hospital at least till Thursday I came back home. This will let Kathie and Zac each have their own fold out rock hard chair to sleep on. Last night Zac was taking up most of Kathies and Kathie was legs where up in the air on Stephs bed. That was fine since stuff would not wake up but was not going to fly tonight.

Will keep you updated since I talk to Kathie about 3-4 times a day when she is up there. The good thing is not many more trips up there anymore since yesterday was her last round of chemo. Her body should rebuild it self and I have to read up on what the effects of radiation are on you. She has to start that in a couple of weeks. I will be taking her to Dothan for that and it is only 45 mile trip each way, allot better the and 178 mile each way now.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:51 PM   #1125
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
We will not stop praying for her. Serious roller coaster for sure.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:51 PM   #1126
Chrisrp454

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS M6, 98Z28 M6
Thanks for they update and we will keep praying!

Ordered 5/23/2009
3400 with TPW of 08/03/09
3800 8/11/2009
Arrived 8/21/2009 2SS/RS/Aqua Blue/Grey Interior
Chrisrp454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:16 PM   #1127
Bungo
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro SS
Send a message via AIM to Bungo
Scott, Stephanie and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. God can work in mysterious ways and Prayer can go along way.

God Bless and God Speed

and the wife says I have to be patient while she gets dressed
Bungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:25 PM   #1128
bono83

Drives: 1969 Chevelle, 2010 1LT
Hey Scott, Thanks for the updates. Multiple and constant prayers continue to go out for Steph and your entire family. Try to take care of yourself too and get some rest. Hang in there. It's a marathon - not a sprint.
bono83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:13 PM   #1129
CamaroGrrl

Drives: Mad Max ~ 2SS/RS Camaro LS3/VR
Sending thoughts & prayers filled with strength and healing for Stephanie and all of your family.

Children are what's best in us, and to know that one of them is suffering is so wrong. I hope all of the positive messages being sent her way gives her the strength and health to fight this off.

I hope your 16 y/o is feeling better soon too.

CamaroGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:19 PM   #1130
dreammy
Banned

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM RS
What railcar my car might be on seems so insignifcant now. >>>prayers coming your way ...
dreammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #1131
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
Guys, having met Stephanie, I can tell you that she is a special girl.

When Bonnie and I visited them the first time, we drove half the way back home (it's about a 4 1/2 hr trip) without so much as turning the radio on. Just thinking and talking about her. I felt so ashamed and small after meeting her considering her situation. As a few of the above posters stated, it puts things into perspective. I complain about accounts receivable, bounced checks, my kids breaking things, gas prices, slow drivers and whatever else.

I wish you could all meet her. When this is all over I hope some of you close get to meet her. You'd be amazed.
I really would love to meet Stephanie one day. I promise my wife and I will one day. Stay Strong Stephanie, Scott and family. Keep praying and never loose faith.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:38 PM   #1132
69 Hugger

Drives: 69 Convertible Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Just got home. Steph is still running a fever off and on. They said it does not look like phenoma but it might be something causing it besides the drugs. Her port may of become infected and they took blood cultures of it last night. We have to wait 2-3 days for those to tell us anything. Then during all this Jackie calls and wants he mom to come home because she has lots of blood in her urine.

We set up doctor appointment for her and she get over and has a urinary tract infection. We where not real keen on leaving Jackie and her 15 year old girlfriend from New Jersey who is visiting home alone. My 16 year old hangs out with the wrong crowd if you ask me, so Kathie and I did not like them being home without an adult.

So since Steph is going to be in the hospital at least till Thursday I came back home. This will let Kathie and Zac each have their own fold out rock hard chair to sleep on. Last night Zac was taking up most of Kathies and Kathie was legs where up in the air on Stephs bed. That was fine since stuff would not wake up but was not going to fly tonight.

Will keep you updated since I talk to Kathie about 3-4 times a day when she is up there. The good thing is not many more trips up there anymore since yesterday was her last round of chemo. Her body should rebuild it self and I have to read up on what the effects of radiation are on you. She has to start that in a couple of weeks. I will be taking her to Dothan for that and it is only 45 mile trip each way, allot better the and 178 mile each way now.
She's a tough young lady, can't imagine what she goes threw on a daily basis. I know it's got to be hard on everybody Scott, Hang in there man your camro5 family has you an yours in are hearts and prayers.
69 Hugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:29 PM   #1133
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended

Drives: 2009 TT 335/2009 GSX-R 1000/ECT..
Still praying and will continue to pray. I know this is physically and mentally draining, but hang in there. Things will get better.
DropTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:41 PM   #1134
Sierra

Drives: 2004 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4
My prayers are with Stephanie . you and your family.