Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 04-24-2014, 06:24 PM   #15
Indydriver

Drives: '14 2SS/RS Vert 6M/KTU/NPP/DTA/ARH
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
Glad you're having good success. Just want to point out that the fireworks you refer to are indeed ongoing, not simply a rough patch of bad luck that happened a few months ago. This company/person has a track record. It's easy to find if you're willing to look.

I truly hope that 6 mos from now, you're still having a good experience. They still owe me 6150.00.
Sorry to hear this. That's a lot of money. Of course, I don't know the whole story (nor do I want to get in the middle of your dispute) but, Tracy has been so helpful to me it's difficult to imagine that he wouldn't work something out with a customer who had a problem. Maybe you should reach out?
Old 04-25-2014, 11:27 AM   #16
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indydriver View Post
Sorry to hear this. That's a lot of money. Of course, I don't know the whole story (nor do I want to get in the middle of your dispute) but, Tracy has been so helpful to me it's difficult to imagine that he wouldn't work something out with a customer who had a problem. Maybe you should reach out?
I've talked to him and his attorney numerous times. It's excuse after excuse why he can't pay me.

I will just say you don't know the guy. He's been caught on this very forum in numerous lies and half truths regarding his customers and his products. It's still all here if ppl care to take the time to find it and read it.

I'm perfectly willing to give someone a second chance but not after they misrepresent the facts over and over to me and others.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 01:50 PM   #17
Badbubba
GrINned & JUICEd

Drives: 15STI, 10Expy, 10 2SS/RS M6, 47KB1
I have the Rx sim painted catch can with the check valve. Paint is great and no issues with the catch can or fittings so far. Been installed for about 7k miles. Can does catch oil. Have yet to pull the tb off after the can install, plan to do it soon. If others are gettting oil in the intake, it may be from reversion if a breather type oil cap was not used. It's another way oil can get into the intake. Ordered mine through JRE but believe it shipped straight from Rx. Needed the check valve fitting, pm'd Tracey and received it promptly.
GPI SS3 Cam & stuff,N.O. Plate(dedicated fuel tank,progressive,fuel hose upgrade,remote opener,heater,console switches),LNC2000,CTAP,ARH 1 7/8" LTs/gutted cats/X pipe/mufflers,Jet Hot coated LTs,GPI HPT Tune,CAI, Scoop,Rx Catch Can,Gates heater hose relocation, Remote clutch & auto brake res,Metco loop,Momentum Tunnel Brace,TSW Nurb 18",555 & 05,Pfadt trailing arms & toe rods,Autometer WB,Fesler Pillar Pod,LED strips (int),Lloyds floor & trunk mats,LED DRL/front turn & license plate,DRL harness,VLEDs tail lights,Plasticoat Bowties. Ord: Oct 5, 2009 Rec: Nov 19, 2009 13.17@112.6 stock
Badbubba is offline   Reply With Quote