Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 04-29-2014, 04:53 PM   #1527
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Well, I went to another graphics shop to try and get decals.......... holy moly!!!! I was able to come up with about 30 that I could possibly get rid of in the near future. The cost was $7.50 for the small decal and $15.50 for the large one. YIKES!!!!!!!!!

Let me know what you want me to do.....I will probably only get the ones that people have ordered at those prices.

Last edited by SILVERHAWK; 04-29-2014 at 05:23 PM.
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:15 PM   #1528
canecorso69
run ur car not ur mouth

Drives: 2013 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Well, I went to another graphics shop to try and get decals.......... holy moly!!!! I was able to come up with about 30 that I could possibly get rid of in the near future. The cost was $7.50 for the small decal and $15.50 for the large one. YIKES!!!!!!!!!

Let me know what you want me to do.....I will probably only get the ones that people have ordered at those prices.
Ok...call me stupid but what decals are you guys talking about? Decals for your club or something else?
Old 04-29-2014, 09:23 PM   #1529
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by canecorso69 View Post
Ok...call me stupid but what decals are you guys talking about? Decals for your club or something else?

Yeah, vinyl window decals with the club's logo. like the one that is on the first post of this thread (homepage).

I have getting them to match the color of the vehicle or just plain white. We had a pretty sweet deal going with the guy I have been using, but he is really busy and obviously he's not making much money on our order, so I'm not high priority right now.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:28 PM   #1530
canecorso69
run ur car not ur mouth

Quote:
Yeah, vinyl window decals with the club's logo. like the one that is on the first post of this thread (homepage).

I have getting them to match the color of the vehicle or just plain white. We had a pretty sweet deal going with the guy I have been using, but he is really busy and obviously he's not making much money on our order, so I'm not high priority right now.
gotcha. Im not a club member but I can take a couple for my sons room. Lmk
Old 04-29-2014, 09:30 PM   #1531
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
gotcha. Im not a club member but I can take a couple for my sons room. Lmk

Ha, its not hard to be a club member.....just show up and hang out
Old 04-29-2014, 09:33 PM   #1532
canecorso69
run ur car not ur mouth

Lol....I can do that.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:36 PM   #1533
SILVERHAWK

and for some.....even the showing up and hanging out is optional.....LOL............and even owning a 5th gen in the first place for that matter since we have a few vettes and stangs that come along
Old 04-29-2014, 09:39 PM   #1534
canecorso69
run ur car not ur mouth

Lol....I'm gonna try to get out some this summer. Work has been brutal the past couple years but the overtime is coming to an end.

Any club things going on for OC in a couple weeks?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2014, 09:51 PM   #1535
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Lol....I'm gonna try to get out some this summer. Work has been brutal the past couple years but the overtime is coming to an end.

Any club things going on for OC in a couple weeks?

I know there are a few 1st state people going. there's always a lot going on down there especially for the 5th gens.....I unfortunately won't be making the trip though
Old 04-29-2014, 09:52 PM   #1536
canecorso69
run ur car not ur mouth

Cool. I'll keep checking to see what's going on.
Thanks
John

Old 04-30-2014, 06:49 AM   #1537
Trailbreaker77

Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
Quote:
I'm guessing we will need the template and factory colors from what Mark posted. If I remember right he had them in the actual GM colors.
One other guy at work said that Travis was "ass over head" busy at the shop. I'm guessing that's why he hasn't answered me back.

If you can post up the template in the colors than maybe someone can go get the decals they need elsewhere if they can't wait.

Sorry, I forgot about my post here I've been so damn busy with everything else.

OK I do have the template in black it's a large file so I will have to host it at a site that does not have file size limits.

The factory colors, I do not have I would recommend you look up the color numbers on the net I could match them but then I'm subject to any color flaw the monitor I'm working on has and could cause them not to match.

I will send myself an e-mail so I won't forget to post the template tonight.

I check my photobucket account and all that is there is the sigs I've made for the site.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Trai...?sort=3&page=1
Old 04-30-2014, 11:28 AM   #1538
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailbreaker77 View Post
Sorry, I forgot about my post here I've been so damn busy with everything else.

OK I do have the template in black it's a large file so I will have to host it at a site that does not have file size limits.

The factory colors, I do not have I would recommend you look up the color numbers on the net I could match them but then I'm subject to any color flaw the monitor I'm working on has and could cause them not to match.

I will send myself an e-mail so I won't forget to post the template tonight.

I check my photobucket account and all that is there is the sigs I've made for the site.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Trai...?sort=3&page=1

No problem Jeff......thankfully with all this rain I was able to catch the sign guy at the office about 20 minutes ago and get an order in. He is going to try and pick at it when he can and may get them done before the weekend. I was able to get 30 decals ordered...so hopefully the pricing should be more in line with what we paid last time.

apparently I won't need your original file after all......the other shop was able to take a pic of the decal on the back of my truck....she said that was sufficient or I copied the one from the homepage here and sent it to her.....once its in the computer it can be sized up or down no matter what. She gave me a catalog with the different vinyl colors...
She has a perfect template of our decal....the problem is, she's really expensive.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:18 PM   #1539
Trailbreaker77

Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
Well anyways if for some reason we need it for a future use here it is, click on the image for the full size.

Old 04-30-2014, 06:35 PM   #1540
96MrBass

Drives: GM
Hey Jim if you need to try someone new K&R Graphics in Woodside might be able to do something. Karen has done some pretty good work for me.
Roto- Fab Cai, SLP 1 3/4" headers, 3"X pipe, LM2 cat back, Comp Cam & AI Heads, SLP UP, RPM Tuned, GPI Intake, Vmax TB, ADM Air Scoop, 3.91 Gears, Gforce driveshaft, Braille 21#, Elite Catch Can, Pfadt Tie Rods, Diff Bushings and Trailing arms, Eibach spings & sways, BMR cradle bushings, Nt555r's.
96MrBass is offline   Reply With Quote