Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 12-10-2014, 12:08 PM   #1
Courtesy Motorsports
Joel Hamilton

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Camaro Clinic December 13th at 2PM in San Jose...

Hey Camaro Owners, I am hosting my first Camaro clinic and it'll be in San Jose this Saturday at 2PM at Momentum Chevrolet.
There will be a strong focus on the install of the 3.91 rear gear swap and the ZL1 Short throw shifter. We have a Camaro SS that has just had them both installed into. That Camaro will be available for test drives so you can feel the difference from your LS/RS/SS to the quick accel kit that has been installed into Momentum's instock unit.

We will have a Chevrolet Performance Factory Rep present for an introduction to the newly released Z28 parts, and will do a Q&A regarding what keeps and what voids warranties.

There will also be Life's Good Racing who races the 5th Camaro platform in the US Touring Car Series. They will be on hand to talk about recommended brake compounds for your Camaro's while on the track. They will be introducing HAWK Performance pads into Momentum Chevrolet.
Speed-Dynamics will be on hand discussing Camaro's on the track, and their trackday at ThunderHill on December 20th.
We will have some prizes that we will be having drawings for including a trackday for December 20th at ThunderHill.

For those who will be attending the trackday I will be renting a garage in the paddock area of the track to give us a place to hangout, and talk with driving instructors about the track, your run lines, and how to spot line over the blinds.

If you wish to attend please singin one of two ways.
If on Facebook hit going on the event link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/635105326598783/?ref=22

To register on the registration page click here:
http://camaroclinic.digitalapexmedia.com/

We have about 50 Camaro owners going so far. Would like to see even more. I also hope I can get some of you guys to take your Camaro's on the track. 2015 has something coming for Camaro's on the track that I'd like to announce at our January Camaro Clinic.
Courtesy Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 02:37 PM   #2
CamaroCrazyChavez

Drives: 2013 Camaro.
I'm more of a show type of car guy, I don't track much.. Would I still be qualified to go?
CamaroCrazyChavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:56 PM   #3
JewelSS
Norcal Camaros

Drives: 2010 Red Jewel 2SS L99
I have spread the word around Joel so will see how many guys you get for this one. I have plans Saturday but will look forward to the next one.
Blaque Diamond Wheels BD23's 20x10, Hankook V12 275, AAC footwell lighting, Switchback LED's, AAC Mailslot scanner, AAC underhood, grill & underbody led lighting, AAC Plasma fogs, Eagle eye HIDs, RJT Painted calipers, RJT painted engine bay, Viteese Paddle Shifters, CFD Hurst style Shifter, RJT painted speedo & gauge trim, RotoFab CAI, TSP 2" Headers with full 3" XS Power exhaust, Granatelli Slotted rotors & Hawk HPS pads, ACS Side Rockers, ACS Front splitter, ZL1 Grill, Havoc Rear diffuser, BMR 1.4 Springs, BMR Strut tower brace, BMR F/R Sway Bars, BMR Trailing Arms,
JewelSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:18 PM   #4
Courtesy Motorsports
Joel Hamilton

CamaroCrazyChavez, yes this is your type of event as well because it's all about Camaro's, not just taking them on the track. From a hard parkers point of view, I'd like to get some idea on what you're looking to put on your car as well. the insight you can provide would help me to pull in the appropriate goods for the cruisers as well.

Jewel, Thank you very much for spreading the word around. These will be the 2nd Saturday of each month. Next months will be good as I've have the first one under our belt and can grow from it. Will have a cool concept as well for January's Clinic.
Old 12-12-2014, 02:42 PM   #5
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Sweet event! I take it you guys are over the rainy days?
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:03 PM   #6
Courtesy Motorsports
Joel Hamilton

Yes, it's clearing up as we speak. I think people make a bigger deal of it than it really was. Tomorrow will be sunny and partly cloudy.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:08 PM   #7
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Oh , ok! We're going through it now! Sucks!
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:42 AM   #8
Courtesy Motorsports
Joel Hamilton

We have stars int he sky, and will be good tomorrow.
Old 01-07-2015, 03:50 PM   #9
markgws6

Drives: 2019 Chevy Equinox Premier AWD
You should post another new post for this Saturday's clinic. :-)
I know Brian posted it in the 1LE section, but I see nothing here?
I'll be going...

Tags
camaro clinic, chevrolet performance, chevrolet performance 3.91