Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 08-22-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
CamaroGrrl

Drives: Mad Max ~ 2SS/RS Camaro LS3/VR
Thumbs up for specialty mechanic in Albuqueruque

For those of you in Albuquerque that would like an alternative to the dealership (for those non-warranty times), I highly recommend Scotty's Southwest Corvettes. They're an enthusiast shop with highly experienced mechanics.

They've been doing work on my husband's C6 Z06 for the past two years, and they just did the initial oil change on my 2010 SS/RS Camaro - they know the LS3 inside & out. These guys are great - professional, enthusiastic, and way knowledgeable. Pretty reasonable too - my oil change cost me $76 using 8 qts of Mobil 1. They can also do a lot of performance mod work if/when you decide to do that.

Best part for me is walking around and checking out all the early & late model Corvettes & Camaros they're working on.

Here's their contact info:

Scotty's Southwest Corvettes
3317 Girard Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107-1930
(505) 881-0693‎

They're on Girard, just north of Candelaria (btwn Carlisle & I25)

Last edited by CamaroGrrl; 08-22-2009 at 10:14 AM. Reason: poor spelling
CamaroGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
jnewberr2ssrs

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS
I'm considering them for installing a QTP or Noweeds exhaust diverters if I end up going with one of these kits...I want a shop that is very familiar with these cars because this is my baby

Has anyone in the Albuquerque area done one of these kits? And if so, what shop did you end up doing it through?