Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 06-11-2015, 06:10 PM   #15
mylftft

Drives: 2013 TT ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYouOne View Post
Looking forward to the install Josh!
I can't wait either! Your build is gonna be awesome, I'm glad we get to add our touch to an already beautifully detailed car!
Old 06-11-2015, 07:03 PM   #16
GetYouOne

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Thanks 22nd cant come soon enough. I shot u a text last week about trailing arms and Sub frame bushings hit me back when u get a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylftft View Post
I can't wait either! Your build is gonna be awesome, I'm glad we get to add our touch to an already beautifully detailed car!
GetYouOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 12:50 PM   #17
MattyBoySS

Drives: white with orange stripes 2SS/RS
Interesting Damien do you have specific examples of your claims? It seems a little suspect that you'd bash a shop you tried to get a price from? That doesn't make much sense. I stayed in Turlock for a day and a half while my car was worked on and basically at the shop the whole time and didn't see any shadiness. It appeared to me that Josh and Nate worked well as a team and all the parts used were new oe or top quality aftermarket. My car runs well and I've been happy with my tune and Starkweather's work. Our club members have had a lot of work done there and haven't seen a problem with any of their work so far. That being said I would recommend them as a good place to go.
MattyBoySS is offline   Reply With Quote