Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 03-02-2016, 02:47 PM   #29
ghosted
BCS Auto

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
That was my thought when I read the article! However when you add in Stupidity...
Very, very true.

BCS Auto on Facebook - - - Follow me on Instagram @datv6tho & @officialbcsauto
ghosted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 06:56 PM   #30
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINMUP View Post
Clearly you're someone who missed the point. While it may only account for a small fraction of traffic deaths, if it never occurred it wouldn't account for any deaths....get it? Don't like the cry babies, don't come and post in the thread...it works both ways.
No ....I think the amount deaths caused by drunks and distracted drivers is more of a concern then this. We don't see post of those tragedies posted all over. If concerns are so genuine include all the causes....dont focus on one.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 02:06 PM   #31
Billy10mm

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
No ....I think the amount deaths caused by drunks and distracted drivers is more of a concern then this. We don't see post of those tragedies posted all over. If concerns are so genuine include all the causes....dont focus on one.
My particular problem is how flippant people act here on Camaro5 with regards to street racing. That was referenced by my thread title, which is the asinine joke members tend to add to their street-racing threads. I've not seen anyone boast about the drunk driving they did last night, or last week, or ever.

But for some reason, people here on this forum (Camaro 5 I'm referring to, not distinctly the 1LE subforum) openly boast about their street racing experiences. I can't tell what's more infuriating, the prepubescent idiots who make the posts, or the morons who congratulate them on their wins. It sends a message to the newer members that this behavior is somehow acceptable.

Trust me, if people were here boasting about excessive speeding or drunk driving, I'd be calling them out as well for being the shit-bags they are.
Billy10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 05:32 PM   #32
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
The drunks won't say a word. If you dont want it talked about. Don't bring it to the forefront. For the amount of members on here the amount of street racing threads or comments are very low. What if you owned a mustang and were on mustangforums. They talk about it openly there with a section for it. Would you have posted your thread there? Everyone has their own view. You may like some of them and not others. Just because it's not a topic to be discussed here doesn't mean people won't.
Anyway it's always been a hot topic and likely always will.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 01:04 AM   #33
Stormcloak
slower than you

Drives: 2012 C6 Z06
It always strikes me as odd, the places and times people select to drive aggressively.
Stormcloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 11:59 AM   #34
gajagfan

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
Driving under the influence, street racing, distracted driving and anything else that limits your ability to control your car as well as you are physically and mentally able to do or cause you to operate your car in a manner that is not as safe as it could be is bad. Many of us here have done some or all of the above mentioned offenses. Many of us still will do some or all of the above mentioned offenses in the future, and that is wrong.
gajagfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 12:13 PM   #35
Camaro Dude

Drives: ‘13 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcloak View Post
It always strikes me as odd, the places and times people select to drive aggressively.
Very odd!

Like the dude, who successfully robbed a bank....he would have executed the plan 100%, but ended up passing out and falling asleep on the sidewalk, due to overdosing on alcohol .

I tire of FAILS!

For F's sake, if you are going to do it, please do it right!
Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote