Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 10-01-2016, 08:15 PM   #1
gtoroadracer

Drives: 1964 GTO road race car
North East HPDE Experience Drivers Check this out!!

Just wanted to pass along a really cool track day / HPDE group called Track Time 4 Cars. They run events at New Jersey Motorsports on the Lightning and Thunderbolt course, Lime Rock Park and Summit Point. The events are designed for experienced drivers only, you get a great amount of track time, the events are some of the cheaper ones I have seen and they even offer insurance in case the event rains out so you get most of your money back. I have been running track events for 25 years and I have seen some track days where they put in drivers in the experience group that should not be there. With track time 4 Cars I could honestly say this has been the safest group I have ever run with. All the drivers know what they are doing and it shows. Check out the website, there are 3 more track days left at New Jersey Motorsports on the Thunderbolt course in October. http://tracktime4cars.com/event_schedule.php

Here are a couple photos at the Thunderbolt course in July

gtoroadracer is offline   Reply With Quote