Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 10-28-2016, 02:08 PM   #1
Cmlloveless

Drives: 2010 2SS RS
2010 procharged SS/RS

Unfortunatly it is time for me to part with my Camaro. She was my project car and I just don't have the time or space for her anymore. She will require a little bit of work to get put back together as I was in the middle of putting in a Pioneer sound system. If you look at my garage at the link below you will see the exensive list of upgrades (full body kit, Procharger, etc.). You can either DIY with the interior or pay shop about $3000 to have them do it professionally. This is a 2010 cyber gray SS/RS with inferno orange interior with 51,000miles on it.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/camaro...o=view&id=4626

Included is the full sound system ($2000) worth of parts. Enough sound deadening material for the full interior. Limbo door hinges. Schoshe dash kit. Pioneer double din navigation system. And more!

She has a P1SC procharger installed and tuned by Cunningham motor sports in temecula ca. Currently pushing 540hp. Car drives just fine, only needs interior work.

Body has minor wear and tear from driving. It currently has a rear seat delete in it, but I have the rear seat still that can go back in the car. I have a role cage with 5 point harnesses that I will include for free as well. No point in keeping it if I get rid of the Camaro.

I am only asking $12,000. This car is priced to sell!! I just want to get rid of it.

I am located in Temecula Ca until Sunday and then it will be in San Diego.

Text me at 760-213-6777
Cmlloveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 10:48 PM   #2
Cmlloveless

Well the Camaro was stolen. So I guess I wont be selling it.
Old 10-31-2016, 11:02 PM   #3
Leo72793

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
how was it stolen
Leo72793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 11:14 PM   #4
Cmlloveless

Not sure. I was at work. Parked it on the curb in front of the house. Came home and it was gone. OnStar is not connected (plugged in) so they can't trace it. Police said they would watch the boarder for it crossing since I live in SoCal.

No key in the car and none of the neighbors said they saw anything. Most likely they took it on a tow truck in the middle of the day. I don't live in a bad area so it is not very common for cars to get stolen here.