Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 01-07-2017, 07:16 PM   #43
ilir14

Drives: Camaro ss 1le
Man some people just don't appreciate a good solid shop that they have near by where others have to drive hours to get there ( including my self)
ilir14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 12:18 AM   #44
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy 2ss View Post
Thank you Andy and Ryan for building my Camaro. The people at ADM performance have the best customer service I have ever seen in the performance industry. They kept me informed on everything in this build fom the first bolt that came off to the last bolt that went on. They took pictures and gave me a list on what they did to the car. Just incase I want to sell my car in the future I can pass the info to the buyer. I wish I could tell everyone on what they have done for me on this build. They are so patriotic and they really do care for our veterans and this is just what they have done for me. They have helped so many other veterans that have gone to there shop and I know they will continue to do so. I would recommend this shop to everyone including Veterans. Thank you again ADM.

Congratulations man, and welcome to the club! As a Vet, I can honestly say, I understand how you feel when someone shows or expresses their appreciation for our service. It's a great feeling when someone says thanks, let alone takes care of you when it comes to our cars!

Thanks for serving, while I was at home, and thanks again to Andy for recognizing the Vets that are out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammdo View Post
........ I believe your other thread was deleted so you've move to this one. Don't know what happened to yours, but mine and others have not had issues.

-Don
Ya, he was the first unhappy ADM customer I have ever heard of. From the brief conversation that I had with him, I get the feeling that he is one of those that expects things, and assumes things quite often, about other people and what he want's from them.

I don't know exactly what happened, I mean the true details of both sides to that story, But his rants on the forum, are a little irritating.
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 04:09 PM   #45
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
Yeah, no problem if he has a legit beef, but no details makes it tough. If folks ask me, I'll let them know about both IAT options (IAT vs IAT2), but either work and have worked a long time. The buyer should do a bit of research too. Racing the car? Use IAT2 for sure and add a fluid temp sensor in the flow as backup. This forum has a ton of info you can locate with search and lots of smart members and sponsors willing to help.

BTW, hope the beast makes it to Camaro Fest...

-Don
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 06:42 PM   #46
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammdo View Post
Yeah, no problem if he has a legit beef, but no details makes it tough. If folks ask me, I'll let them know about both IAT options (IAT vs IAT2), but either work and have worked a long time. The buyer should do a bit of research too. Racing the car? Use IAT2 for sure and add a fluid temp sensor in the flow as backup. This forum has a ton of info you can locate with search and lots of smart members and sponsors willing to help.

BTW, hope the beast makes it to Camaro Fest...

-Don
In my opinion, and I only have one side of the story, he does have a legit beef. However the way he is going about it is all wrong.
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote