Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion

Old 10-02-2009, 08:10 AM   #351
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Mohrg,

Dude you got to come, I feel like I already know you, just need to meet you, Everyone understand that Sh** happens, and if they don't..... well you know. Just go today and get your car. They the next time there is an event everyone can see the finished product. I know people from West " By God" Virginia and they are 100% stand up people and you are no different, look forward to seeing you Sunday.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:31 AM   #352
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
i was honestly thinking about renting one and throwing my interior in it..LOL.it all just snaps on anyway..but my fiancee is putting on makeup now like an indian with war paint. i cant go down there, like i just told someone else i cant go down there to talk about it to the painters cause my anxiety is soo bad. im scared ill take the ole ar 15 and do some spray and pay. if youve seen that movie "Wanted" thats how i am..LOL..if you havent seen that movie, watch it..its one of the best movies ive ever seen. if you dont take up for yourself, and let people walk all over you this is the movie for you..

ohh anyway we just informed the paint shop that no matter if its done or not that either today or tomorrow by 12pm we are taking our car one way or another, cause we spent too much time and effort into my car and other things to not attend this event in my car.so if it comes half and half that will just add character, maybe if its not completely painted ill find a huge mud pit and do doughnuts in it till my car is completely mud caked.and i can take home the dirtiest car award..LOL..seriously wash your car good cause they are having that award for real..LOL.and i aim to win it..lol...

if anything else i bought a 4th gen for my sister a while ago..ill go and cut out some cardboard in the shape of my car and just staple it on there..and if anyone wants to get close to it to inspect it,ill tell them that i have a highly classified goverment owned engine under the hood. and its ran by uranium and highly toxic.
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:32 AM   #353
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Old 10-02-2009, 10:33 AM   #354
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

#500 posts..YAAAAAYY!!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 01:36 PM   #355
MTI Racing

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
We are loading up for the FUNFEST.
What do you all think of the new spoiler from MTI Racing?

MTI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:52 PM   #356
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTI Racing View Post
We are loading up for the FUNFEST.
What do you all think of the new spoiler from MTI Racing?

Will you have the for sale this weekend? Hopefully, it looks awesome.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #357
CatiaJockey

Drives: 2010 2LT RS
Glad you're gunna make it Mohrg!!! None of us care what your car looks like, we've seen the awesome pictures you've posted and we know that one day it will return in all its glory!
Old 10-02-2009, 04:56 PM   #358
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

well i talked soo much S*^t to my painter and he came up with one excuse after another. we even told him that we would pay extra if he could work on it all tonight and have it at least clear coated tomorrow and he had the nerve to tell me that he had another car in the bake booth..WTF???after missing my due date by 2 weeks he has the nerve to tell us that " i do have other cars i have to get ready" ???? i dont know who this guy thinks he is you know. so i told him screw the paint i just want my damned car.."well the windows arent in it yet and it will take more than a day to put it back together. me and my dad can take it apart and put it back together in less than two hours..way less. but i just said "dude put the glass back in and give me my car.." and he has the nerve to say "well the paint isnt done or dry and it has no clear coat.if you take it tonight or even tomorrow then your paint will be destroyed before you make it home. and i still want $3K.??? But my fiancee went down there on his ass and he just called and said that his buddy will help him get it ready by tomorrow. but hes saying that the clear coat wont be on it??? so why would it take all night to fix the paint if hes not going to clear coat it..that would be stupid why not just clear what he has and fix it when i get home???
Old 10-02-2009, 09:02 PM   #359
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

SO TO GET THINGS CLEAR I AM COMING NOW!!! so im happy as hell and excited yet again..any fine honeys going to be there???LOL....anyway ill still sit outside at 7.45 am or so the day of the event so you guys can see where to do our meet and drive. so if you guys need anything at all what so ever PLEASE contact me on my cell phone..this goes invitation to my cell starts tomorrow..lol..not tonight assholes..LOL.anyway the number is my cell and its 1 304 640 0494 and if you guys need any help or addresses please let me know and ill try to help..ill be bringing my laptop so if you need to contact please PM me as well.

Im also staying at the Fairfield if any of you need me. But if any of you are up to know good and mean to do me harm i will be having my .45 Glock on me at my hotel..so evil doers beware..ohh and please dont tell on me..LOL.who wants to be jerked out of their camaro and thrown in the trunk and drove around in your own trunk like that lady in VA. if she would have had my .45 that whole situation could have been avoided..right??? hell in that case i might just bring my modified AR 15 and my NRA card..LMFAO!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:37 PM   #360
lawdogg149

Drives: Corvette ZO6 CSR edition #47
better bring the AR you are going to Alabama!!! Rough country down here.
lawdogg149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #361
JTinFL

Drives: Fast ones
lol haha, yeah bama is crazy.
JTinFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #362
Top Thrill
BOD 5/28/09 #13485

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
SO TO GET THINGS CLEAR I AM COMING NOW!!! so im happy as hell and excited yet again.
I am so glad you are going to make it! I am almost there. I drove 8 hour and I am 1 hour north east of Atlanta. I hope I can get some sleep. See everyone there.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:22 PM   #363
pharmd
Master of Medicine

Drives: 4th Gen
Glad your coming man! Can't wait til tomorrow...
Old 10-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #364
backnblack
Decepticon

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS Decepticon
Leaving at 8am. See everyone at the meet at 8am in the Exchange.
backnblack is offline   Reply With Quote