Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 08-19-2013, 04:17 AM   #183
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
RX can't even tune an ls3. An engine that's been around forever with help on tuning everywhere. Don't believe me? Look at what gbq posted about his car. What makes you think they'll be more successful tuning the LLT when every big tuning company has stated how difficult it is.

Would I like to be proven wrong? Absolutely. But until you can show me proof of successful tuning, I just don't see it happening.
Exactly!!!!
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #184
elsololobo02

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Trifecta/WOT stated they will tune my car as they have in the past. I just have to take off all my Rx parts. So that is what I have had my local speed shop doing for the past week and a half. It's going to cost me just as much as I spent with Rx just to get my car running properly again from their mistakes. All of them are well documented on this site and a few others.

I'll let you all know the synopsis and cost once I get my car back this week. I would not trust a single spoken or written word from Rx, EVER!

GBQ's car is just another of the 15-20 Rx FI builds that had to be taken to other performance shops across the country to get fixed. Not just fixed like a new bolt or or something minor. We are talking thousands of dollars in costs! Too many threads on multiple sites as proof as to the incompetence of Rx Performance.

And if that is not enough for you just read the responses the owner of Rx post in reponse to the complaints. Excuse after excuse after excuse. He then tries to flip it back on the customer as their fault and that they are are part of some "hater campaign". Absolutely insane!

Rx; you want to know why so many former customers are giving you negative reviews? NEWS FLASH... Your quality of work is horrible, you blame your customers, constantly threaten them with legal action just for providing feedback publicly and you are unable to deliver fully tuned, properly constructed working vehicles.

...And that is why you have so many unhappy customers giving negative reviews.

Last edited by elsololobo02; 08-19-2013 at 10:06 PM.
elsololobo02 is offline   Reply With Quote