Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 04-02-2008, 05:25 AM   #197
Camaroman_99

Drives: 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Is it just me or is this site growing pretty fast?!!
Old 04-02-2008, 09:11 AM   #198
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Maybe the haters from Jalopnik are helping promote us in a round-about way. EH; the more the marrier!!!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:46 AM   #199
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
Maybe the haters from Jalopnik are helping promote us in a round-about way. EH; the more the marrier!!!
I think that all those spyshots are giving us a double dose of exposure. If people look for spyshots through google they will find us, and if they look through sites like autoblog, jalopnik, and all the others our name gets attached.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:27 PM   #200
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaroman_99 View Post
Is it just me or is this site growing pretty fast?!!
No...it's not just you. The site is growing REALLY, REALLY fast. We've jumped about 300 members or so since Jan.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:29 PM   #201
radz28
Petro-sexual

That's great! Hopefully that gives us some more pull when it comes down to how the car comes out. Everyone must think we're a bunch of freaks when it comes to the enthusiasm we have for this car, and how worked-up we get over all the little things, LOL.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Old 04-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #202
BIGREDZ

Drives: 3000gt VR4
figured I would finally say Hello. I've been watching for spy photos and reading everybodys comments for a few months now.. I currently have a 96 3000gt vr4 but am greatly looking forward to a Red Z coupe with Black stripes and a BIG A$$ V8 and a six speed . I work for a Chevy store in metro detroit so hopefully I will get some pull on our first (Z28/SS). You guys are doing a great job about keeping me up with current info on the Camaro so please keep it coming. Thanks!!
BIGREDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:55 PM   #203
Camaro68

Drives: 68 Camaro 327ci 2SS/RS 376ci LS3
Thumbs up

Welcome to the site
Camaro68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:59 PM   #204
BumbleBee
Yes, I am a girl

Drives: 2006 Pontiac Vibe
Welcome aboard!

...second to none
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:01 PM   #205
LS9CamaroSS

Drives: Cavalier RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy View Post
Wudup y'all. Dannyboy from Wichita here.

Couple questions cause I don't have much time to spend searching and checking the faq and "what not" :P (why no tongue smiley? :()

Anyway, I need the #7 avatar (the red convertible) to put on another board I frequent. Can anyone give me the url thingy? Thanks in advance.

Also, if you put up a post on the main page here and no one posts on it, will it be on page 3 or so by the next day? (the main Goldentee board I'm on is like that and I don't know if I have time for another one. lol)

Cheers. :b (still no tongue smiley. I'm on a cell and can't click the ones. Have to type in the symbols and get lucky)
nah not by the next day, but normally in a few weeks. people normally post on new threads here though. welcome and settle in my friend!
LS9CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:48 PM   #206
Poison
BEE-OTCH!

Drives: 94 Camaro z28
Hello! I just wanted to post at least one thing since I visit all the time.

Poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:23 PM   #207
radz28
Petro-sexual

Welcome.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 04-03-2008, 08:14 PM   #208
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:

Couple questions cause I don't have much time to spend searching and checking the faq and "what not" :P (why no tongue smiley? :()

Anyway, I need the #7 avatar (the red convertible) to put on another board I frequent. Can anyone give me the url thingy? Thanks in advance.

Also, if you put up a post on the main page here and no one posts on it, will it be on page 3 or so by the next day? (the main Goldentee board I'm on is like that and I don't know if I have time for another one. lol)

Cheers. :b (still no tongue smiley. I'm on a cell and can't click the ones. Have to type in the symbols and get lucky)
Welcome!!!

The posts stay on the page you posted them. If you posted first in the thread...your post will always stay first. UNLESS you change your settings to show you otherwise.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:41 AM   #209
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGREDZ View Post
figured I would finally say Hello. I've been watching for spy photos and reading everybodys comments for a few months now.. I currently have a 96 3000gt vr4 but am greatly looking forward to a Red Z coupe with Black stripes and a BIG A$$ V8 and a six speed . I work for a Chevy store in metro detroit so hopefully I will get some pull on our first (Z28/SS). You guys are doing a great job about keeping me up with current info on the Camaro so please keep it coming. Thanks!!
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Hello! I just wanted to post at least one thing since I visit all the time.
Welcome, welcome, and welcome!! Glad to have ya'll aboard!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:46 AM   #210
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
So this is how you post whore mods get your post count so high. I HAVE FIGURED YOOZ OUT!