Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 02-05-2011, 11:01 AM   #15
Blue Bandit
blue bandit

Drives: 2018 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Performance View Post
What do you want to pay?
Depends on milage and condition really and options I guess would have to see a photo or two and go from there, You can't put a price on your dream car can you LOL
Blue Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:41 PM   #16
CC Performance
Account Suspended

Drives: 99 Camaro SS, 79 z28, 70 GTX
Its a no option car. no a/c from the factory, no power windows.
Its a driving restoration right now so it doesn't look pretty but thats the way it goes when your doing it right. All the sheet-metal is blasted to see whats underneath and primed. It's done one section at a time as I am driving it everyday. This is the most dependable car you will ever own. Odometer reads 67150. The compete suspension and steering have been replaced and Hotchkis sway bars added.

The interior is out except for the drivers seat, had to see what the floors look like and the carpet was grungy so a new one is going in. The car is original black with black vinyl interior but can be made what ever you want at this point.

Unless you can picture this car after its done it is not your dream car right now...LOL

But right now you can buy it for $3300... after its done bidding starts at $6400

It needs:

new carpet $125, door panels $375 various other interiors pieces to finish it off maybe $450 and thats it. Its needs paint and I have a gallon of it right here. Inside and out I am repainting the car. Its jet gloss black as this was the original color BUT I can make it what ever color you want if you want to buy the car. You do it yourself, have it done or pay me to do it. If its me you pay for the materials if you don't want black and I'll do the work for $750.00

This was going to be my personal car with an LS2 383 in it and a 4L60e trans. I sold the 383 but you can have the trans with the car. Its a good trans ready to drop in, I got a good deal on it.

The seats from my 99 camaro ss are going into it as well, driver side is electric.
The car has the rear from a 4 speed in it which are 373 gears.. its kind of quick the way it sits.
CC Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #17
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
http://www.camarosouth.com/forum/vie...php?f=16&t=137
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #18
Blue Bandit
blue bandit

Quote:
Its a no option car. no a/c from the factory, no power windows.
Its a driving restoration right now so it doesn't look pretty but thats the way it goes when your doing it right. All the sheet-metal is blasted to see whats underneath and primed. It's done one section at a time as I am driving it everyday. This is the most dependable car you will ever own. Odometer reads 67150. The compete suspension and steering have been replaced and Hotchkis sway bars added.

The interior is out except for the drivers seat, had to see what the floors look like and the carpet was grungy so a new one is going in. The car is original black with black vinyl interior but can be made what ever you want at this point.

Unless you can picture this car after its done it is not your dream car right now...LOL

But right now you can buy it for $3300... after its done bidding starts at $6400

It needs:

new carpet $125, door panels $375 various other interiors pieces to finish it off maybe $450 and thats it. Its needs paint and I have a gallon of it right here. Inside and out I am repainting the car. Its jet gloss black as this was the original color BUT I can make it what ever color you want if you want to buy the car. You do it yourself, have it done or pay me to do it. If its me you pay for the materials if you don't want black and I'll do the work for $750.00

This was going to be my personal car with an LS2 383 in it and a 4L60e trans. I sold the 383 but you can have the trans with the car. Its a good trans ready to drop in, I got a good deal on it.

The seats from my 99 camaro ss are going into it as well, driver side is electric.
The car has the rear from a 4 speed in it which are 373 gears.. its kind of quick the way it sits.
Thank for the info looking for one like this
Attached Images

Old 02-05-2011, 02:26 PM   #19
CC Performance
Account Suspended

It can look like that no problem and it wont be the 23,000 that one is going for ..LOL
Again it comes down to budget. I laid one out for 4250 for you plus $1000 for paint.
So for $5250 you can have one that looks like that. If you want the interior a certain color then it will be more money but about $1500.

The car I have is the exact same except for the color..LOL
Old 02-05-2011, 05:21 PM   #20
Blue Bandit
blue bandit

Quote:
It can look like that no problem and it wont be the 23,000 that one is going for ..LOL
Again it comes down to budget. I laid one out for 4250 for you plus $1000 for paint.
So for $5250 you can have one that looks like that. If you want the interior a certain color then it will be more money but about $1500.

The car I have is the exact same except for the color..LOL
Can you send me photo's plz
Old 02-05-2011, 06:16 PM   #21
CC Performance
Account Suspended

email?
Old 02-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #22
AlohaBR

Drives: Camaros...is there anything else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoguy View Post
I have an '80 for sale with 72k miles....
Darn, wish it were a T-top car!
Looking for a 1980 T-top, 4spd car, ORIGINAL!
AlohaBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:18 PM   #23
CC Performance
Account Suspended

Mine is a t-top but you dont want the 4 speed they are notoriously weak
Old 02-05-2011, 11:19 PM   #24
autoguy

Drives: 10 SS,11 SS Pace, 13 ZL1 IOM
And T-Tops leak and rattle.
autoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:11 AM   #25
CC Performance
Account Suspended

They do but I just installed new rubber all the way around and fixed them.
They are tight and squeak and leak free
Pulled the windshield and rear window and re-seated/sealed them.
Cars this old are going to need work so I am addressing all that as if I was going to keep the car. Wasn't going to put a new interior and shifter in there only to have it leaked on and ruined. I wish I had the solid top to be honest but this one was what it was and I bought it anyway. Am doing the body mount/bushings as well, they oem's get old and dried and cracked.. I have some energy suspension stuff coming for it as well. New fuel lines and I just put a new Edelbrock carb on it tonight. It had a Holley race carb on it but I swapped it for the E-brock with an electric choke.

Sorry autoguy I wasn't dissing your car, its very nice. I wasn't even thinking about it when I commented about the 4 speed. I was going to convert this to a 4 speed and was told yada yada....LOL But people do love the 4 speed, it makes the car worth more than the automatic.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #26
autoguy

Drives: 10 SS,11 SS Pace, 13 ZL1 IOM
I wish mine was a T-Top 4 Speed car.......
autoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:52 AM   #27
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
when i was 20, I bought a two year old 1979 Z28 for $3500.00. It was mag red, four speed hurst with 373s. Loved it. Maybe it put down 200 RWHP lol. Im glad that car couldnt talk!

I still love the body lines and look of it.
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:05 AM   #28
CC Performance
Account Suspended

LOL, they were rated at 190 bhp...hahahaha not the epitome of performance but it was the best selling Camaro of all times....
I love the car and would not be selling it if I hadn't picked up the 70 Plymouth Satellite/GTX clone. Wifey wont let me have 3 muscle cars while she is still driving the 03 Impy.