Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-03-2014, 02:00 PM   #2941
RCGOLFMAN

Drives: 2011 CHEVY CAMARO SS L99 SGM
2011 SS

BEFORE AND AFTER
Attached Images

RCGOLFMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:32 PM   #2942
Yippee38

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS, '02 SOM Firehawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCGOLFMAN View Post
BEFORE AND AFTER
Very nice!

Spotted a SGM Camaro RS today in a parking lot just NE of Salt Lake City Airport. Is that anybody here?
Old 04-04-2014, 11:37 AM   #2943
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figjam-5 View Post
I have to look that one up to see the difference. I think it looks really good on your car . I've been the same way about the spoiler . I really want to put one on but I want to make sure its the right one before drilling any holes . Do it right the 1st time . I'm just not going to paint in Synergy Green , because It's so hard to match up the stripes that's why I'm going more with the Satin Black to match the chin splitter and rocker panels . Not doing a lot of mods this year due to job reasons. I did get a few badges of the Bio Hazard symbol to add . It's starting to warm up here and dry out ,but rain coming for the few days the Car shows are starting to get planned . I got the 1st one May 3rd then May 10th then May 18th . Already got the forms sent in . Hopefully it will be nice those days . Hey I need a side pic of your car with the new spoiler , like to see its lines if you can . I want to do so much to the car right now but really have to be a good boy .LOL. You guys take care and stay dry . TTYS . Oh I almost forgot I do have new Personal plates coming in for the Camaro , Bet you can't guess what they will say ......

Found these , going to plastic dip the Black and add them on the fender underneath the Camaro lettering .

Found these one also , going to paint them Synergy Green and put the on the doors over the speaker covers ,

I'll clean him up this week end and will definately get you a side shot.
The emblems are fantastic!
Hmmm....wonder what the plates are going to be.....Bet you'd give us 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count
We don't do too many shows, more cruises than anything. We have a few must do's every year, the local Camaro show that's hosted by our Camaro club, a little show n shine in Lillooet, B.C. Canada, the Halloween show and a meet and eat, Wally's that we host(that's the one where we rounded up 13 SGM's last year). We are participating in a Rally on April 19th that's a multi-club event(everything from Camaros - MG's), going to be tip toeing through the tulip fields in Mt Vernon, WA. Should be a blast! Pics to follow.
Have a great week end ya all.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:54 PM   #2944
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Awww, t'heck with waiting until it's cleaned up. It's Washington, it's Winter! I took some pics for you. Hope these give you enough angles to help you decide if this spoiler is the right one for you or not.

Name:  Profile 01.jpg
Views: 926
Size:  268.1 KB

Name:  Profile 02.jpg
Views: 953
Size:  240.7 KB

Name:  Profile 03.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  218.7 KB

Name:  Profile 04.jpg
Views: 979
Size:  268.1 KB

Name:  Profile 05.jpg
Views: 945
Size:  241.6 KB

Name:  Profile 06.jpg
Views: 919
Size:  224.8 KB

Let me know if there is a different angle you would like to see.

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:00 AM   #2945
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
Awww, t'heck with waiting until it's cleaned up. It's Washington, it's Winter! I took some pics for you. Hope these give you enough angles to help you decide if this spoiler is the right one for you or not.

Attachment 613813

Attachment 613814

Attachment 613815

Attachment 613816

Attachment 613817

Attachment 613818

Let me know if there is a different angle you would like to see.
Thanks Maggie. The shots of the car are great . I really like it looks great on your car because you painted it Synergy Green & did the stripes , It looks around 4 to 5 inches tall . I myself don't think it would look good on my car because I want to paint it solid Satin Black . I think after comparing the two I think a lower profile spoiler would look better going with the solid color . Or Still thinking the High wing ... Just can't make up my mind. LOL But for sure if I was going to paint it Synergy Green this one looks great ..

Thanks for the pics . Weather is rain for like the next month here. back & forth . We have more shows around here than cruz'es . Hope you guys have fun on the rally . Take car .
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 03:40 PM   #2946
RCGOLFMAN

Drives: 2011 CHEVY CAMARO SS L99 SGM
Thanks couple more pics with zl1 wing
Attached Images

RCGOLFMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:22 PM   #2947
gramps_green_rs
ex-RCAF

Drives: 11 SGM1LTRS SV1000S
one of my favorite pics.
Attached Images

Old 04-09-2014, 08:01 PM   #2948
dale88jrdew
Brad

Drives: 2016 2LT/RS
Talking New Member of the Synergy Club!

Hi all. I've had my 201 Synergy Green Camaro now for a little over a week. I've followed this site since it started back when the new Camaro was still waiting to be released. Never thought I'd actually own one, but now here I am.

I'm usually a silver or white or 'normal' color car guy, but saw this Synergy green one and thought hey, that's different and I really liked it too! I've had so many compliments on the color.

I guess mine is the original Synergy package, but I found I have 20" chrome or polished wheels instead of the 19's I see that were standard. I guess the previous owner must have chosen to upgrade.

I'm really more of a stock guy, so I may not fit in with y'all who are doing all the mods. I like to see what everyone is doing and think they look cool, just not for me.

I like to imagine being a part of this special group makes us all one big family LOL Saw a twin of mine on the road this morning from out of state, passed by and waved at them - they probably thought I was a nut.

Anyway - glad to finally be a part of the Camaro5 family. Looking forward to having resources of fellow Camaro owners to help with questions and comments.

I haven't figured out how to put a pic in the post, so I'm trying the attachment option and you can check out my 'garage' for more pics.
Attached Images

dale88jrdew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:37 PM   #2949
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
Welcome dale88jrdew to the SGM Family!

First retrofitted 2014 mylink.
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:45 PM   #2950
BeastMode13

Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCGOLFMAN View Post
BEFORE AND AFTER
Those 1LE/ZL1 Rims make that car look awesome!!
Old 04-10-2014, 10:06 AM   #2951
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale88jrdew View Post
Hi all. I've had my 201 Synergy Green Camaro now for a little over a week. I've followed this site since it started back when the new Camaro was still waiting to be released. Never thought I'd actually own one, but now here I am.

I'm usually a silver or white or 'normal' color car guy, but saw this Synergy green one and thought hey, that's different and I really liked it too! I've had so many compliments on the color.

I guess mine is the original Synergy package, but I found I have 20" chrome or polished wheels instead of the 19's I see that were standard. I guess the previous owner must have chosen to upgrade.

I'm really more of a stock guy, so I may not fit in with y'all who are doing all the mods. I like to see what everyone is doing and think they look cool, just not for me.

I like to imagine being a part of this special group makes us all one big family LOL Saw a twin of mine on the road this morning from out of state, passed by and waved at them - they probably thought I was a nut.

Anyway - glad to finally be a part of the Camaro5 family. Looking forward to having resources of fellow Camaro owners to help with questions and comments.

I haven't figured out how to put a pic in the post, so I'm trying the attachment option and you can check out my 'garage' for more pics.
Welcome to the Green side ...And your car looks sweet . I understand the stock kinda guy thing also . That's what we said when we got our car . Now three years later and mod money later it just kinda takes you by surprise . enjoy the beast ....we all do ...
Old 04-10-2014, 10:19 AM   #2952
wadew2lt
U.S. Army Veteran

Drives: 2LT/RS SGM M6 Polished 20's
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale88jrdew View Post

Welcome to the family of GREEN!!!
Everyone here is great, as you already know!

Old 04-10-2014, 01:50 PM   #2953
mrpyle

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS - Synergy Green
I can't recall if I have posted in this thread or not???? But just found it doing a search on the forum for something else.

Anyway ... 2011 2lt/rs sgm here. Thought I would post my most recent mod. I located some green leds that are from the same manufacturer that made the white ones already in the headlamp. Spent a couple hours changing them out a couple weekends ago. Didn't really want the rainbow of colors, so this uses the factory setup, just soldered in a green led.

Aside from that mod, I also blacked out the fender emblems and bowties with a little plasti-dip. I have to say it looks much better that way.

Now on to rotors and brakes .... any suggestions for the LT?? Have seen quite a few brands available ... just have no clue what's decent, without breaking the bank.
Old 04-10-2014, 02:43 PM   #2954
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpyle View Post
I can't recall if I have posted in this thread or not???? But just found it doing a search on the forum for something else.

Anyway ... 2011 2lt/rs sgm here. Thought I would post my most recent mod. I located some green leds that are from the same manufacturer that made the white ones already in the headlamp. Spent a couple hours changing them out a couple weekends ago. Didn't really want the rainbow of colors, so this uses the factory setup, just soldered in a green led.

Aside from that mod, I also blacked out the fender emblems and bowties with a little plasti-dip. I have to say it looks much better that way.

Now on to rotors and brakes .... any suggestions for the LT?? Have seen quite a few brands available ... just have no clue what's decent, without breaking the bank.
I put on the Brake performance , drilled & Slotted rotors , Great price , I'm looking for the website.

Here it is , price is really good and check on shipping , I think mine was free . I got the Black ones so when theyget broke in the slots and dimples are still black .

http://brakeperformance.com/brake-ro...ake-Rotors.php