Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #323
Kyle2k
LVL 50 Troll Stomper

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Slightly off topic, but do you think GM will off the kind of metallic yellow paint that is bumblebee, because if they do, I have a wheel and tire combo freshly planned! It involves a yellow lip!
Old 05-07-2008, 10:01 AM   #324
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllwynX View Post
Found it.

Not sure how I missed it before, but I never saw that.

Not my first choice for his alt-mode. But at least his head remains virtually identical to it's original. Which is important since the Decepticon Insignia was based on it. And they kept the shoulder mounted weapon. He's instantly recognizable as Soundwave at least.

Though, imo, being a spy-type character his alt-mode should be something more non-descript than that. And without SOME kind of set of smaller robots ejecting from his body, he's just not Soundwave. At the very least Laserbeak and Ravage are a must.

Oh, and THE VOICE. He MUST have that voice!!!

Yep, I'm a Transformer geek. I even participate in an online Transformers RPG where my characters are currently Blaster (Autobot equivelant to Soudwave) and Shrapnel (Insecticon leader)...

what the idea is for soundwave is to have him as a surveillance vehicle and have possibly a predator drone (lazorbeak) that he can dispatch.

and you are a tf geek? welcome to the club. if you read thru this thread, the majority of posts with relevant/true info was from me. im flying to IL tomorrow to visit my parents, ill have to get some pics of my collection.
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 05:45 PM   #325
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
i wonder if the bumblebee in the movie will be based on the production car but painted in the same color/stripe scheme as the one in the last film?
Old 05-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #326
Kyle2k
LVL 50 Troll Stomper

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
i wonder if the bumblebee in the movie will be based on the production car but painted in the same color/stripe scheme as the one in the last film?
I doubt it will be the production car based on the sole fact that they have had to be filming for quite a while now to meet the release deadline. My question still stands however, does anyone think GM will offer a METALLIC yellow paint scheme for the upcoming Camaro? I can't stand the regular pasty yellow...
Old 05-07-2008, 07:10 PM   #327
BumbleBee
Yes, I am a girl

Drives: 2006 Pontiac Vibe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle2k View Post
My question still stands however, does anyone think GM will offer a METALLIC yellow paint scheme for the upcoming Camaro? I can't stand the regular pasty yellow...
I'm sure they will-however, I don't expect it to match 100%, just look at some other movie cars ie. Smokey and the Bandit TA... they were HUGE sellers

...second to none
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:42 PM   #328
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
I'm sure they will-however, I don't expect it to match 100%, just look at some other movie cars ie. Smokey and the Bandit TA... they were HUGE sellers
Exactly. Same paint? NOPE...already been said it won't happen.

The Camaros used in this upcoming movie will be the same BB's we've seen. They won't use a production model simply due to cost. Why use a production model when you ALREADY have BB made???

And, expect to see a lot of new Tformers in this one. This movie is going to be damn great just like the last one.

Now.................................if anyone tries putting together a site where we can go and battle it out as GM cars for a chance to win movie tickets, etc, I'm going to hack your freaking system and drop a virus that even those TF"s and Decepticons won't be able to destroy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never got my tickets and should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe all the time I WASTED on that site. UGH!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:51 PM   #329
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
The Camaros used in this upcoming movie will be the same BB's we've seen. They won't use a production model simply due to cost. Why use a production model when you ALREADY have BB made???
That...and: They're filming right now. Does anybody see any production cars driving around that could also be used for filming?

[quote=TAG UR IT;68253
The Camaros used in this upcoming movie will be the same BB's we've seen. They won't use a production model simply due to cost. Why use a production model when you ALREADY have BB made???[/quote]
Old 05-07-2008, 11:52 PM   #330
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Thumbs up

they COULD use pre production cars like in Die Another Day. did you know the 'hero' car that Pierce drove in DAD was a pre production mule that the production department cleaned up, and gave a fresh coat of paint and redid the interior? and they used that car to make fiberglass replicas for other scenes as well. I could totally see GM handing off one of the pre production cars to paramount/dreamworks .
Old 05-08-2008, 02:15 PM   #331
LS9CamaroSS

Drives: Cavalier RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
That...and: They're filming right now. Does anybody see any production cars driving around that could also be used for filming?

wahy can't you just let us dream?!?!?!?!?!?! i think you just squished my dream like a cockroach...
LS9CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 05:08 PM   #332
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Now.................................if anyone tries putting together a site where we can go and battle it out as GM cars for a chance to win movie tickets, etc, I'm going to hack your freaking system and drop a virus that even those TF"s and Decepticons won't be able to destroy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never got my tickets and should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe all the time I WASTED on that site. UGH!!!
I forgot all about that site. Is it still up? Yeah, that really sucked that they started out promising tickets, then removed where it said that.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:15 AM   #333
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

I don't know if it's still up....hopefully not.

That ticket thing just pissed me off. I know I already said it, but I feel like I need to SAY IT AGAIN!!!!!! UGH! lol....thanks.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:53 AM   #334
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I'm refusing to do any other sites such as that unless scott comes on and posts saying the site/contest is legit...
Old 05-09-2008, 11:43 AM   #335
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
I'm refusing to do any other sites such as that unless scott comes on and posts saying the site/contest is legit...
Old 09-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #336
djgrind45

Drives: 02 wrangler
wow.... now this was from back in the day haha, atleast when we were all dreaming and wondering about this car and when it was going to actually be on the market. well 4 years later here it is.