Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 06-12-2008, 09:39 AM   #337
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
BY THE WAY, with this post, I RECLAIM MY TITLE AS TOP POSTER. Dragon, you are no longer the "Post Whore."
I'm still in a distant 3rd. But the three of us make up nearly 1 out of every 5 posts here.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:00 PM   #338
Mrs.TAG
Camaro5 Store Goddess

Drives: 2012 Lowered Tahoe LTZ
Send a message via AIM to Mrs.TAG Send a message via Skype™ to Mrs.TAG
Hello, y'all. As you can tell by my user name, I'm Tag's wife. I joined for purely selfish reasons... If I keep an eye on the posts, when Tag gets home from work at night he will not have to spend hours on the computer :( and can spend more time with me. Basically, I am the moderator's moderator.
Mrs.TAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:04 PM   #339
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.TAG View Post
Hello, y'all. As you can tell by my user name, I'm Tag's wife. I joined for purely selfish reasons... If I keep an eye on the posts, when Tag gets home from work at night he will not have to spend hours on the computer :( and can spend more time with me. Basically, I am the moderator's moderator.
MAH HA HA!!! That's funny.

WELCOME to the chaos. Maybe my wife will join since there are more ladies now.

Enjoy your stay

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:10 PM   #340
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Well, huh. I don't see orange colored font: so it can't be you.

I think we'll turn you into a harcore Camaro enthusiast like Mr. TAG. Then you'll both be fighting to GET ON the computer!
Old 06-12-2008, 02:16 PM   #341
Mrs.TAG
Camaro5 Store Goddess

Drives: 2012 Lowered Tahoe LTZ
Send a message via AIM to Mrs.TAG Send a message via Skype™ to Mrs.TAG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Well, huh. I don't see orange colored font: so it can't be you.

I think we'll turn you into a harcore Camaro enthusiast like Mr. TAG. Then you'll both be fighting to GET ON the computer!
That's MAROON colored font, thank you very much! Is this better?
Mrs.TAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:25 PM   #342
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
That's MAROON colored font, thank you very much! Is this better?
sure is!
Old 06-12-2008, 06:10 PM   #343
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
New to the site, but excited about the premise!

Hey guys, my name's Robert!

A little about myself. 20 years old, 7K towards down payment on a new Camaro. My mission is turn myself away from my previous passion: Trans Ams, and I am depending on you guys to do it!

A few months ago, after a lot of hard work I bought a 78' Trans Am and it turned out to be a disaster so I sold it and am instead going to build a better passion for the new Camaro, because there's no denying: it's an AWESOME car.

I'm a bit of a graphics artist, here is a pic of a one of two Camaros I'd consider edited from one of the Nurburgring photos:

I'm torn between getting one like that or one in Hugger Orange with black hockey stripes... it's hard to decide. Black is more badass, orange is more traditional... not to mention easier to take care of.

Oh, just to add another Trans Am concept to the ever growing group of them, here is one I did "lightly" modified off of the Camaro concept awhile ago:

I've come to terms that they are not making a new Firebird so it's time to change my tastes, I've done it before, I can do it again.

Nice to be here, guys, can't wait for September!
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:09 PM   #344
WillInThe04Ranger

Drives: 04 Ranger, 95 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to WillInThe04Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post

A little about myself. 20 years old, 7K towards down payment on a new Camaro. My mission is turn myself away from my previous passion: Trans Ams, and I am depending on you guys to do it!

A few months ago, after a lot of hard work I bought a 78' Trans Am and it turned out to be a disaster so I sold it and am instead going to build a better passion for the new Camaro, because there's no denying: it's an AWESOME car.

I'm a bit of a graphics artist, here is a pic of a one of two Camaros I'd consider edited from one of the Nurburgring photos:

I'm torn between getting one like that or one in Hugger Orange with black hockey stripes... it's hard to decide. Black is more badass, orange is more traditional... not to mention easier to take care of.

Oh, just to add another Trans Am concept to the ever growing group of them, here is one I did "lightly" modified off of the Camaro concept awhile ago:

I've come to terms that they are not making a new Firebird so it's time to change my tastes, I've done it before, I can do it again.

YOU sir have some good skills with those 2 pictures, welcome to the boards. Lots of fun and exciting things going on here
Old 06-12-2008, 11:24 PM   #345
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:

Oh boy....

Hi honey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post

Welcome to the site, Robert! Excellent chop!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:34 PM   #346
PA FAST
Future Camaro Driver.

Drives: 2009 Escape/2007 Ridgeline
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Been lurking around, reading the interesting news for the past few months now. I am hoping to buy a new Camaro in another 2 years, see my Avatar.
PA FAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:34 AM   #347
Tomash

Drives: (black 2SS Camaro), Suzuki SX4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
I'm sure it'll be not as bad as fights to get to drive their new Camaro, as soon as they get it

Tomash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:40 AM   #348
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Nice to meet you Mrs. Tag.

Don't worry Tag, We'll cover for you.... Maybe I should put this in a PM....

What!? Coming Hunnycakes......
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #349
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
Nice to meet you Mrs. Tag.

Don't worry Tag, We'll cover for you.... Maybe I should put this in a PM....

What!? Coming Hunnycakes......
My diabolical plan is working!!! Finally...after two years, I got her to join!!!

Really, though. I think it's cool. I've been reading the Shunt thread to her every day and she's been loving the responses. I think it's awesome that she joined!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:51 PM   #350
WillInThe04Ranger

Drives: 04 Ranger, 95 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to WillInThe04Ranger
Quote:
A Mod's Mod haha