Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-27-2015, 08:14 PM   #3697
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1hawk View Post
Did you survive day 2? Was there a decent turnout or did the weather keep today's crowd away?

Friday turned out awesome .Perfect day and a heck of a turn out for Friday , and after the show a lot of us invaded a local cruise night show. Bio-Hazard got to show off all the new lights.... Today Saturday was terrible , rained all day with wind , cold and what a mess. I did my voting and there weren't any cars in over 10 classes . But I do take my hat off for the 5th gen guys. We had the most cars of any class there . ..But we couldn't display our cars the right way with the rain.. I went to do my voting and ended up I soaked I mean really wet. We stayed till 3 pm and headed back to dry out and get warm called it a night. . Got back to the hotel and the rain stopped on & off. But we stuck it out. A lot of guys left. And I guess the smart guys stayed home.... lol But you only live once and we'll always remember this show...But to all of us that stuck it out were the proud diehards

Last edited by BIO-HAZARD; 06-28-2015 at 07:54 PM.
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 08:16 PM   #3698
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkentect View Post
Well Ivy goes in on monday for her new suspension setup. 1.25" drop all the way around and about a week after that she'll get realigned. Figured I'd give her some time to settle into her new legs before she got all lined up.

Someone looks like there going to have some fun, can't wait to see your ride with the new stance...
Old 06-27-2015, 09:59 PM   #3699
chetkan
Haters gonna hate!!!

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Synergy Green
Bio hazard you are truly a trooper!!! Way to represent!!! I had enough and we left. I submitted my votes so good luck. Let me know how it goes tomorrow. It was a blast meeting you and talking to you. Next time I hope we have better weather.
chetkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 08:00 PM   #3700
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetkan View Post
Bio hazard you are truly a trooper!!! Way to represent!!! I had enough and we left. I submitted my votes so good luck. Let me know how it goes tomorrow. It was a blast meeting you and talking to you. Next time I hope we have better weather.
Nice meeting you to . I try to the very end . I made it that far , no reason to turn back ...LOL I made it till 3 pm . and called it a day . I was so wet and shaking from being cold . Didn't do much Sunday . Went over to the Fairgrounds and checked out the winners list at 9 am , back to hotel & on the road home at 10 am . Just wanted to go home . LOL
Old 06-28-2015, 09:52 PM   #3701
chetkan
Haters gonna hate!!!

How did you do? I haven't seen the list. I think I only got one vote and that was yours. Lol.
Old 06-29-2015, 09:59 AM   #3702
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetkan View Post
How did you do? I haven't seen the list. I think I only got one vote and that was yours. Lol.
Hey my friend . I voted for your car because it is truly a very nice ride , as for you made it yours with the stuff you have done to it . You actually made an effort to change the stock look . To me 5th gens look all the same unless you take the time and put in the hours to make it truly part of you .

As for me I did take 2nd place in my class , But the girl with the white vert with WV tags , that just came to the show parked it never did anything to it and took 1st place . Well I should say she as a person took 1st place not her car , as the two clubs that didn't even go around and do any voting , They just stayed under their tents and voted for their club members only . To me this was very sad. As I know in in my heart , out of the 4# cars that were in my class The other 3 cars were out of their league compared to my car . Just my Opinion. I just don't feel she or her car deserved it , For 1st place you should have earned that right not just handed it !!!

Last edited by BIO-HAZARD; 06-29-2015 at 04:56 PM.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:10 AM   #3703
bmbbl be

Drives: 2010 CAMARO SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Hey my friend . I voted for your car because it is truly a very nice ride , as for you made it yours with the stuff you have done to it . You actually made an effort to change the stock look . To me 5th gens look all the same unless you take the time and put in the hours to make it truly part of you .

As for me I did take 2nd place in my class , But the girl with the white vert with WV tags , that just came to the show parked it never did anything to it and took 1st place . Well I should say she as a person took 1st place not her car , as the two clubs that didn't even go around and do any voting , They just stayed under their tents and voted for their club members only . To me this was very sad. As I know in in my heart , out of the 4# cars that were in my class The other 3 cars were out of their league compared to my car . Just my Opinion. I just don't feel she didn't deserved it .....
I hear your pain,,, that is the reason I really don't go to show's for judging, if I go I elect "not" to be judged... congrats on 2nd place !
bmbbl be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:28 PM   #3704
chetkan
Haters gonna hate!!!

I agree the "politics" of car shows suck. Thanks for the compliments about my car. I truly have tried to make it a reflection of my personality. I got a lot of compliments and I like it. I don't care if anybody else does. I'm sure we will see each other at future shows. Take care.
Old 06-29-2015, 05:21 PM   #3705
Kcchiefscraig

Drives: 2010 LT synergy green
I would've voted for both of your cars! But I may just be a little jaded towards synergy Green!
Mods so far Monster Clutch,first ever! Hurst shifter, RS Headlights with halo always on harness, Heritage Grill, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 20% tint, RX catch can, RX clean side seperator, Vmax Iceolator. BBK long tube headers, high flow cats, Magnaflow exhaust, gill stripes, GTO Clutch resevoir, plastic dip wheels emblems.
Kcchiefscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 07:52 PM   #3706
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

BIO-HAZARD did take 2nd place at GM National's this weekend . Don't get me wrong I am very happy to get an award. But for the last two years I have taken 1st place in my class . With the car the old way , This year I redid the car and made it 100 times better looking . And my competition was way harder for the last two years as to this year there really was no competition . So that's why I'm a little hurt. I put a lot of work & time into making the car better this year. Anyways it was a win for show number 14 #.

Name:  20150629_203955.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  116.2 KB
Old 06-29-2015, 09:06 PM   #3707
chetkan
Haters gonna hate!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcchiefscraig View Post
I would've voted for both of your cars! But I may just be a little jaded towards synergy Green!
Thanks. Lol
Old 06-29-2015, 09:08 PM   #3708
Kcchiefscraig

Drives: 2010 LT synergy green
New mod tonight

Well I added the GTO Clutch resevoir tonight! Thanks to silvr5thgen and his bracket!
Mods so far Monster Clutch,first ever! Hurst shifter, RS Headlights with halo always on harness, Heritage Grill, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 20% tint, RX catch can, RX clean side seperator, Vmax Iceolator. BBK long tube headers, high flow cats, Magnaflow exhaust, gill stripes, GTO Clutch resevoir, plastic dip wheels emblems.
Kcchiefscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 02:07 AM   #3709
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbbl be View Post
I hear your pain,,, that is the reason I really don't go to show's for judging, if I go I elect "not" to be judged... congrats on 2nd place !
I understand where your coming from, but when you put your heart & soul into making your ride , you like to compete against other cars . Just to see if you achieved that goal. And to see what other people think.

It's when the older guys come up to our cars and they look at you and they say you did a hell of a job. Thats respect from them because a lot of the older guys don't like the newer cars.
Thats earning their respect and that does not come easy... just saying .

And thanks for the congrats on the award.
Old 07-01-2015, 02:10 AM   #3710
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcchiefscraig View Post
LMAO... I also am partial to our green , keep it in the family. But you have to make it yours .You have to own it....lol