Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 06-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #57
pay_day33

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS, Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoen311 View Post
That is funny, because I usually don't come to work until 7:30, but was coming in early and saw the commutervan and thought "Hm, wonder if payday is on that one." HAHAHA! I am loving this forum more and more.

Just found out i'm gonna take the car on a run to Seattle the beginning of August! Can't wait for that!

On the weekends it almost makes me sad cuz I think how fun it would have been "back in the day" to cruise in this car! Do they do that anymore? Aging myself now!

And just saw you leaving Boise around 8:30. Crazy I've never noticed you before. Haha. Im gonna have to start driving in more. Maybe tomorrow
Old 06-28-2012, 08:47 AM   #58
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Quote:
Oh my gosh - those 4 cars next to each other is so cool! And they are all different! I love that!!!
Yes next year I plan on changing it even more. Lower 1", fog lights completed, and 18" rims (probably black). Though I must admit I love the look of this car,
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album....ictureid=64504

I wounder if its the rain? That keeps us so green.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:53 PM   #59
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pay_day33 View Post
It was understood that this site would convince me to spend money on mods for my car. Didn't think it would affect my clothing purchases.... Pretty sure I have to get those shoes though! Ha ha ha
As you can see from my tagline pic; I've got mine. Fbodfather approved!
I should get him to sign them next time I see him....Name:  chin.gif
Views: 407
Size:  2.2 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MINI HLK View Post
Yes next year I plan on changing it even more. Lower 1", fog lights completed, and 18" rims (probably black). Though I must admit I love the look of this car,
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album....ictureid=64504

I wounder if its the rain? That keeps us so green.
I've got a 54 Chevy that used to be black, but now it's green because it is covered in algae. For real!

Hulk! Haven't heard from you in awhile. Going to be at XXX again next week?
As for lowering, I've got some nasty chin gouges that we picked up in our hotel driveway in Tahoe, that might serve as a warning to you. And we're at stock ride height.

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #60
schoen311

Drives: 2011 2SS RS Synergy Green
[QUOTE=Fifth Jen;5196642]
Quote:
I have another friend in Marysville who drives a silver camaro!!! She would love to come along i'm sure! Her name is Karen.

I have a neighbor that hides their silver Camaro in the garage. I've only seen them once. Been waiting for a chance to chat. Does she live near the IGA?
I have never been to her house, but i'll ask her. She does drive it, but not much.

Quote:
And just saw you leaving Boise around 8:30. Crazy I've never noticed you before. Haha. Im gonna have to start driving in more. Maybe tomorrow
HAHAHA....I'm just everywhere! Yep - went to work early mon-wed and came home late lastnight. It's like when you are looking for a new car, all of a sudden you see them EVERYWHERE! I can't bring myself to drive my 30 mpg car as I just wanna drive the Camaro!

I would love to bring the 68 to town - I typically drive it in spring and fall as it's freakin hot to drive! not the comforts of the 11! But it has that throaty sound and lopes at the stoplight - which I LOVE!

I sure hope to meet you all one of these days!!!!
schoen311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:28 AM   #61
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Some bling for Dragonfly...

Name:  flower.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  54.6 KB

Name:  rear.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  36.2 KB
Old 06-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #62
schoen311

Oh I LOVE the green!!! I just did black and am thinking I want green bowties and green for the SS.

Where did you get those?
Old 06-30-2012, 01:08 AM   #63
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Black would be good too. I ordered these from bigwormgraphix.com. I also have picked something up for the gills too. Waiting for them to arrive. You will know what I'm talking about when you go to the site
Old 06-30-2012, 08:00 AM   #64
pay_day33

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS, Inferno Orange
if you want to black/green out the bowties or ss emblems it's also super easy to DIY. I bought some vinyl from a sign store in Boise, wrapped it around my bowtie and just traced it with an exacto knife. $12 and 20 min, and it's lasted 6 months already with no problems.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #65
schoen311

I bought the black graphics off of ebay and put the bowties on and love them. I also bought the gill vent decals, but I put them on and the first time through the car wash, they came off. They weren't very good quality, but showed me that is what I wanna do with it.

The bigwormgraphix look exactly like the gill vents i'd like to put on the car.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:42 AM   #66
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
It was understood that this site would convince me to spend money on mods for my car. Didn't think it would affect my clothing purchases.... Pretty sure I have to get those shoes though! Ha ha ha
My husband isn't much into the car, but he sure has spent some dough on clothes for me to match! Shoes, boots, a red and black leather jacket, red driving gloves... He has said I can mod the car, he'll mod me.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:33 PM   #67
schoen311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
My husband isn't much into the car, but he sure has spent some dough on clothes for me to match! Shoes, boots, a red and black leather jacket, red driving gloves... He has said I can mod the car, he'll mod me.
Well, I love your hubby's attitude!!! I've been looking online for bright green heels all day, my hubby just rolls his eyes!
Old 07-07-2012, 06:41 PM   #68
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Quote:
Well, I love your hubby's attitude!!! I've been looking online for bright green heels all day, my hubby just rolls his eyes!
Tomorrow is a big car show and I'll post some pics on how much fun it is to accessorize! I will also have some updated pics for you on what has been done to Dragonfly the past few days. He's looking sharp! If you ordered the gill graphics, I LOVE them! And bigworkgraffix treated me very well. I goofed one up and he's sending me a replacement, just pay for shipping. I have washed and waxed and so far they are holding tight. I don't bring Dragonfly to the car wash. They don't carry his shampoo!
Old 08-02-2012, 08:32 PM   #69
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Oops! I never did post car show pics. Sorry. I'm excited I get to meet Schoen tomorrow night for dinner and hard cider! Going to be three SGM's together! Going to be awesome! And a custom VR and SIM!
Old 08-04-2012, 09:38 AM   #70
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
I had a great time with the Camaro girls last night!! It was great to meet you, Tammy and Karen. Next time, we'll have to go to Boise, right Maggie and Janet?? (another skittle brigade road trip????)