Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 12:42 PM   #71
Russell James

Drives: '15 SS 1LE, '69 Z28 drag car
By trying to handle this yourself, your letting others get screwed.

Call the FBI today. They handle internet fraud.

If I lost one dollar to this mother fker I would not rest until he is either in prison or a body cast.

Thinking your going to work it out with a criminal is a fantasy. Turn everything over to either the FBI or the Hell's Angels, and post every piece of information you have on him and his parents all over the internet.

If someone has his name, number, license plate.... quit screwing around and call the police or FBI. Every day you wait, more people are getting screwed by this mother fker.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #72
shroomjohn

Drives: Golden Eagle
Id burn his house down whats sad is Im serious you mess w my money you mess w my family and thats bad Im not real good about thinking b4 acting.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:11 PM   #73
fieldgoal00
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS
I just called paypal, he went to his bank and had them cancel the $1000 he sent me to pay me back. My wife is going to post all of his information on here as soon as she gets back to work. I am so pissed right now, I am willing to contact the FBI, Arizona police and take a flight down to Arizona to meet him personally, is anyone willing to go with me. This MotherF**ker needs to go down and we all need to get our money back.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #74
toehead93

Drives: 2014 2SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro-Bob View Post
Did this ****er get arrested yet ? I believe doing shit across state lines is a felony and could earn you a one way trip to federal pound me in the a$$.

Nobody in the USA will ever be arrested or charged for this type of scam. I know several people who have caught the scam before losing money, reported to the police and they do nothing because it crosses state lines. There is abosulelty nothing we can do except bitch about it.

Summit White 2014 2SS 1LE
Recaros, NPP exhaust, Nav
2010 2SS A6 - sold.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:22 PM   #75
fieldgoal00
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by toehead93 View Post
Nobody in the USA will ever be arrested or charged for this type of scam. I know several people who have caught the scam before losing money, reported to the police and they do nothing because it crosses state lines. There is abosulelty nothing we can do except bitch about it.
You can get the FBI involved, they deal with internet fraud
Old 06-30-2010, 01:30 PM   #76
toehead93

Drives: 2014 2SS/1LE
Yes they can get invlove, but what will they do besides open a case file? I hope they get this guy and you get your money back but don't have much faith in the system. Even if is arrested will he even be charged?

Summit White 2014 2SS 1LE
Recaros, NPP exhaust, Nav
2010 2SS A6 - sold.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:51 PM   #77
fieldgoal00
Account Suspended

Quote:
Why don't you give this guy a little more motivation to not pay us back by writing this crap and telling him he can't get caught?
Old 06-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #78
fieldgoal00
Account Suspended

Just found out his wife's name is Kristy Getz (Cummings now)
Old 06-30-2010, 01:54 PM   #79
fieldgoal00
Account Suspended

here are pictures of him and his wife
Attached Images

Old 06-30-2010, 01:57 PM   #80
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
God this guy needs to get caught....
Old 06-30-2010, 02:17 PM   #81
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
You know this guy is reading everything on here so keep that in mind.

Keep posting his pics and any information about him and his family. Give out any info on his parents if you have to. You may not get your money back but at least you can make him feel some heat.

Definately contact your local Police and FBI agency if you can. I would also contact the Police in his city if you can.

Find this guy on Facebook, twitter, etc. Maybe make a Facebook group to let everyone know that he is a scam artist and plaster is name and his families name as well. Hell, include the girlfriends/wifes name in there as well.

I posted this on the other thread
Quote:
Maybe you can go to Las Vegas and look around for a blue G8.

http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34025

Hey OP.....give us any kind of an update. PM me and I'll get you the guys hotmail account he used to try to sell me his wheels. Maybe you could buy some Polished OEM wheels from him and pick them up while you're in Vegas. Just let him know the transaction will be face to face.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
Old 06-30-2010, 03:01 PM   #82
GeorgeInNePa
Plastic Cuttin' Badass

Drives: '08 G8GT 6.0
Quote:
This isn't exactly true.

In 1999, I bought a transferable M16 from a dealer in North Carolina. It was $4800 and at the time that was a decent deal for a Form 4 Registered Receiver Olympic Arms M16.

He was on AR15.com for a while before this and was doing business as a Vendor.

Turns out, he wasn't a dealer. He wasn't even a Class 1 FFL, let alone a C2. He had my money and about 10K for other rifles and handguns and accesories from about 12 others. "My" M16 didn't exist.

We got together, online, like you guys are doing now. We contacted a Deputy in his local Sheriff's Office. Luckily, he was internet savy and cared enough to help. We sent copies of emails, money order info, check stubs, etc.

It took a year and a half, but we all got our money back. The local DA filed charges on him, his lawyer got them to settle with restitution and Probation.

It can be done, if you play your cards right and work at it.

And no, I never did get a full-auto. By the time I ot the money back my interests had changed. BTW, the same type of gun is worth about $8K to $9K now...
FasterProms Tune, Ported TB/Intake - HSRK - Vararam - SLP 25% UD Pulley - ARH 1 3/4" Longtubes - Pypes Violators - Yank 3200 Converter - PCM4Less Trans Cooler - DashHawk - All Pedders Bushings, Xa Coil-Overs - Spohn Arms - Billet Prototypes Catch Can - Skinnies on GTO rims - ET Streets on F Body Rims - SJM LineLoc - 3.70gears/Harrop TrueTrac
Coming Soon: Ported Heads/Cam/DoD Delete
Old 06-30-2010, 03:20 PM   #83
rjcamaro
312 HP

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
I'm filing a complaint with the FBI tonight.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Old 06-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #84
fieldgoal00
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcamaro View Post
I'm filing a complaint with the FBI tonight.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
My wife just did, have you noticed that both phone numbers are disconnected now?

Closed Thread