Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 08-06-2012, 07:55 PM   #10067
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mistah Wyyyyyynnnnnnnnnnnnnndhammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Your monicle is very nice.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:59 PM   #10068
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post

,,,as in the hotel chain Wyndham Number 3?
Old 08-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #10069
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
As the story was told to me by Dragoneye himself, a sign was posted at the Wyndham hotel wishing him and Camaro5 a splendid stay at their fine establishment. A VERRRRRRRY large sign I was told.....................HUGE..................... ...........with lots of BIG letters.

This apparently lead to a significant increase in security for Mr. Wyndham (once his true identify was unvieled by the hotel staff) as well as much door opening and additional hotel "benefits".........................or so I was told

So now we have a ZL1 wielding, monocle wearing, man servant waited on, moderator here on Camaro5. I am told he mayyyyyyyy continue to frequent the house when it suits his mood.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #10070
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:

After test-petting your cat...I felt I needed one of my own to complete the image. How better to go above and beyond than to have my cat dressed like me!

Quote:
Quote:
As the story was told to me by Dragoneye himself, a sign was posted at the Wyndham hotel wishing him and Camaro5 a splendid stay at their fine establishment. A VERRRRRRRY large sign I was told.....................HUGE..................... ...........with lots of BIG letters.

This apparently lead to a significant increase in security for Mr. Wyndham (once his true identify was unvieled by the hotel staff) as well as much door opening and additional hotel "benefits".........................or so I was told

So now we have a ZL1 wielding, monocle wearing, man servant waited on, moderator here on Camaro5. I am told he mayyyyyyyy continue to frequent the house when it suits his mood.

#3, I'm crying of laughter!!!

I SWEAR, I didn't tell them to print it up that way (of course, I didn't want my true Wyndham identity to be shared...)
Old 08-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #10071
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham View Post
I SWEAR, I didn't tell them to print it up that way (of course, I didn't want my true Wyndham identity to be shared...)
Out slumming today sir?
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #10072
Mr. Wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Out slumming today sir?
I had Jesper take the Lincoln out of the garage for a shopping run...slumming it, indeed....The Cadillac was getting washed and detailed after our last ride to the gas station...terrible place, that...
Old 08-06-2012, 09:10 PM   #10073
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Ahhhhhh so much fun. Our House is a very very fine house........with a cat and a monocle in the yard........
Old 08-06-2012, 09:44 PM   #10074
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
...wow...um..errr, ok....it's one of those inside stories where you just had to be there it seems, or was party to it at the moment..........epic I imagine.....it will all unveil after some time from some source(s)....., unless Joe let's us know first hand....whadya think Joe? Just sayin...LOL....
Old 08-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #10075
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Quote:
...wow...um..errr, ok....it's one of those inside stories where you just had to be there it seems, or was party to it at the moment..........epic I imagine.....it will all unveil after some time from some source(s)....., unless Joe let's us know first hand....whadya think Joe? Just sayin...LOL....
I told the you the story.....................2nd hand mind you ....................... but that's what Joe told me. The Wyndham hotel had a big sign welcoming Joe and Camaro5. That led to the implication that Joe was "connected" and it apparently went on from there.

Of course there was a Mexican influence that may or may not have had some bearing on the full or partial story as it was relayed to me.

I will not confirm or deny the role of Tran in this Tran-saction although a lot of texting was going on at my table while miraculously Dragoneye became "Mr. Wyndham". I litterally saw it change before my eyes................and it was pretty funny..........................of coure I was drinking beer and the "kids" were not..............................which may or may not have impacted the humor value of the exchange.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #10076
Mr. Wyndham

Yes....but you cannot leave out the originating phrase of this tale....uttered by yours truly in the middle of a slight ego trip...

"I own this place..."

Old 08-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #10077
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham View Post
Yes....but you cannot leave out the originating phrase of this tale....uttered by yours truly in the middle of a slight ego trip...

"I own this place..."

You had to go there. Who owns :emoticon7: I am biting my lip.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:58 PM   #10078
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
I told the you the story.....................2nd hand mind you ....................... but that's what Joe told me. The Wyndham hotel had a big sign welcoming Joe and Camaro5. That led to the implication that Joe was "connected" and it apparently went on from there.

Of course there was a Mexican influence that may or may not have had some bearing on the full or partial story as it was relayed to me.

I will not confirm or deny the role of Tran in this Tran-saction although a lot of texting was going on at my table while miraculously Dragoneye became "Mr. Wyndham". I litterally saw it change before my eyes................and it was pretty funny..........................of coure I was drinking beer and the "kids" were not..............................which may or may not have impacted the humor value of the exchange.
Nothing like a little folklore to add to the story ...... or is it? ........

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 249
Size:  99.0 KB

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #10079
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Mr Wyndham says " don't you know who I am????????"
Old 08-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #10080
JusticePete

Please a caption for this image.

Tags
"number z", 2014 700hp z/28, 3/27/2013, 75k, super de duper z thread, thread for the zed, what'z up?, where's our z/28, why no big z?, z/28 spring 2014